2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Pickle i would say the test is almost there by tomorrow it should be. But just bed just incase

first of all welcome :hugs:

2ndly how many dpo r u?

Thanks! I'm not 100% sure, according the online calculaters since I have a 28 day cycle I should of Ovulated the 18th, but I'm thinking I did closer to 14-16 due to cm.

if u O'd on the 18th that would make u roughly 6dpo which is too early so i would wait a couple of days then test. Good luck x

I'm new to this forum, and am embarrassed to admit I just spent three hrs reading through this thread :-$ !!!

First off, best of luck to all you ladies who have been trying without success thus far!!!! It always happens when you least expect.

I've been stalking the internet for almost the entire month!! And nothing puts my mind at ease, so reading these posts has really lifted my spirit.

I'm not expecting any sort of instantaneous pregnancy, since this is only my first month trying, but it's beyond nerve racking to wait for my expected AF.

Just for a little background, I've been off BC since around May. I got married Sept 7 :happydance: !! But we've been using the pull out method along with the occasional condom, up til Oct 12, when by surprise my hubby decided now was the time to start!

At first I thought maybe he came inside me by accident, but I was too hopeful to ask, lol. But the next day he was like "I'm surprised I havnt seen any charges from walgreens or cvs on the card" It was too cute how excited he's been, but I had to explain it doesn happen that fast (I wish, haha).

I'd love some support though! I'm afraid to take a test too early, cause I just feel like it'll be BFN, and I don't wanna jynx myself! I have a very regular 28 day cycle, occasionally I start 1 day before or after the expected day. I should get AF Nov 1! Wish me luck!!

When do you guys recommended I test?

I commend you for making it through all the post...we've grown quite a bit lol!

FX's and baby dust :) As for what test, avoid the blue dyes I've heard they give the worst false positives!:hugs:

I think it's a beautiful thing to see so much support and positive words/thoughts! I really do wish the best of luck to all you ladies!

:shrug:I don't know what the heck is wrong with my body. I generally have a 5 days period with the first 2 days very heavy and with cramps and the 3rd and 4th medium and the 5th light or just spotting. But this period 1st and 2nd were medium and no cramps, 3rd very minimal spotting and today is 4th day and hardly anything only when i wipe and it is barely visible WTH :shrug::growlmad:. Anybody have a clue or experienced this before cos i am really worried now. HELP!!!!!!!

Could just be stress throwing it out of whack maybe?:shrug: Mine were 5 days with 1 day heavy with cramps, 3 mediums and 1 light/spotting...which I sometimes had cramps sometimes I didn't, and sometimes I only would have 3 days of noticible AF with the 4th and 5rg being spotty.

This made me :rofl: !! My bed hair is faaarrr from sexy!! LOL!! My oh wont come back to bed once he's already up, gotta catch him before that :winkwink: I'm starting right after af is over...tomorrow hopefully! Sperm Meets Egg Plan- bd every other day til pos opk, then 3 days strait, take a day off, then bd once more (I may have to do my own version, but going to try and get it pretty close to this:) )

I'm so glad you feel better! Sleep is magical :happydance: You needn't feel silly if you get a pos opk! I'm sure there are several things that can explain what you're feeling, and not all of them mean you're crazy :winkwink: :wacko: lol. Being so in tune with our bodies while ttc just lets up notice things we've never noticed before, and we can take the smallest thing and turn it into a big symptom lol :haha: Was your af regular/normal? You sound preggo lol...just saying...maybe it is wanting and hoping so much...our bodies are misleading sometimes...sneaky, wicked things :growlmad::dohh: Either way you will have some answers soon enough! I have definitely o'd around the end of af before, as this is how I got preggo with my dd, I distinctly remember spotting kinda heavy, dtd, spotting stopped immediately, 2 wks later bfp! Anything is possible, tho my ob/gyn said it wasn't, I knew that was the only time I dtd that month! But...I'm hoping you didn't miss o and you get some nice, bright lines before you go away, and also wanted to say that I've heard the 2 days before o are the most fertile... :sex: like crazy!

He was half dressed :blush: obviously too much effort!
Your smep plan sounds good! And may help me out. I'm excited for you to start bding again :happydance: it's so much better actively trying than waiting around.

Turns out I was whacko. I took a cheap pg test and of course it was negative.
So now I do feel very silly, and even more so after an almost positive opk yesterday! But my cm is as whacko as me, last cycle around o I had mass amounts of EWCM which was comforting. But this cycle is unsettling, tues I had a small amount of EWCM so I opk tested and just faint. Wed I got a darker, half way there opk, but I had masssssssive amounts of thick white creamy cm!! I was like, whoa. And today I've had barely anything at all. But I've had bad right ovary pain so I'm going to go POA-opk-S *now*

:loo:

Ok so is this positive?!
It looks a bit darker IRL, I took the pic before 10mins though.

https://i40.tinypic.com/2vao4l2.jpg

That looks pretty close, the surge can happen quick so maybe try again in about 6-8 hours?

FX's!! :hugs:

My cramping is much better today. They're still existent but not as painful. AF is due today and so far no sign of her....

I'm new to this forum, and am embarrassed to admit I just spent three hrs reading through this thread :-$ !!!

First off, best of luck to all you ladies who have been trying without success thus far!!!! It always happens when you least expect.

I've been stalking the internet for almost the entire month!! And nothing puts my mind at ease, so reading these posts has really lifted my spirit.

I'm not expecting any sort of instantaneous pregnancy, since this is only my first month trying, but it's beyond nerve racking to wait for my expected AF.

Just for a little background, I've been off BC since around May. I got married Sept 7 :happydance: !! But we've been using the pull out method along with the occasional condom, up til Oct 12, when by surprise my hubby decided now was the time to start!

At first I thought maybe he came inside me by accident, but I was too hopeful to ask, lol. But the next day he was like "I'm surprised I havnt seen any charges from walgreens or cvs on the card" It was too cute how excited he's been, but I had to explain it doesn happen that fast (I wish, haha).

I'd love some support though! I'm afraid to take a test too early, cause I just feel like it'll be BFN, and I don't wanna jynx myself! I have a very regular 28 day cycle, occasionally I start 1 day before or after the expected day. I should get AF Nov 1! Wish me luck!!

When do you guys recommended I test?

Welcome miranda! This is a great group of ladies and don't be embarrassed about reading through, I did the same thing! :) Congrats on your marriage and the hubby deciding he was ready to ttc :happydance: I'm a poas addict and test waaaayyyy too early, so I probably shouldn't give advice on that lol. I will say whenever you feel comfortable testing, do it! Everyone is different in that aspect, some can't take seeing a bfn so they just wait for af to come and test if she doesn't show. I take them and imagine lines :haha: I'm wishing you luck and baby dust :dust: It sure would be a nice surprise to get a :bfp: your 1st cycle trying, esp after such a nice surprise from your hubby wanting to try :flower: Fx'd for you! Stick around and keep us posted :hugs:

:shrug:I don't know what the heck is wrong with my body. I generally have a 5 days period with the first 2 days very heavy and with cramps and the 3rd and 4th medium and the 5th light or just spotting. But this period 1st and 2nd were medium and no cramps, 3rd very minimal spotting and today is 4th day and hardly anything only when i wipe and it is barely visible WTH :shrug::growlmad:. Anybody have a clue or experienced this before cos i am really worried now. HELP!!!!!!!

Mine change like that every so often. It used to be one month like what you described your normal as, and the next month like what you have now. It went every other month like that for about a yr and now I'm back to just the heavy stuff! I liked the other way better!!! :haha:

This made me :rofl: !! My bed hair is faaarrr from sexy!! LOL!! My oh wont come back to bed once he's already up, gotta catch him before that :winkwink: I'm starting right after af is over...tomorrow hopefully! Sperm Meets Egg Plan- bd every other day til pos opk, then 3 days strait, take a day off, then bd once more (I may have to do my own version, but going to try and get it pretty close to this:) )

I'm so glad you feel better! Sleep is magical :happydance: You needn't feel silly if you get a pos opk! I'm sure there are several things that can explain what you're feeling, and not all of them mean you're crazy :winkwink: :wacko: lol. Being so in tune with our bodies while ttc just lets up notice things we've never noticed before, and we can take the smallest thing and turn it into a big symptom lol :haha: Was your af regular/normal? You sound preggo lol...just saying...maybe it is wanting and hoping so much...our bodies are misleading sometimes...sneaky, wicked things :growlmad::dohh: Either way you will have some answers soon enough! I have definitely o'd around the end of af before, as this is how I got preggo with my dd, I distinctly remember spotting kinda heavy, dtd, spotting stopped immediately, 2 wks later bfp! Anything is possible, tho my ob/gyn said it wasn't, I knew that was the only time I dtd that month! But...I'm hoping you didn't miss o and you get some nice, bright lines before you go away, and also wanted to say that I've heard the 2 days before o are the most fertile... :sex: like crazy!

He was half dressed :blush: obviously too much effort!
Your smep plan sounds good! And may help me out. I'm excited for you to start bding again :happydance: it's so much better actively trying than waiting around.

Turns out I was whacko. I took a cheap pg test and of course it was negative.
So now I do feel very silly, and even more so after an almost positive opk yesterday! But my cm is as whacko as me, last cycle around o I had mass amounts of EWCM which was comforting. But this cycle is unsettling, tues I had a small amount of EWCM so I opk tested and just faint. Wed I got a darker, half way there opk, but I had masssssssive amounts of thick white creamy cm!! I was like, whoa. And today I've had barely anything at all. But I've had bad right ovary pain so I'm going to go POA-opk-S *now*

:loo:

Ok so is this positive?!
It looks a bit darker IRL, I took the pic before 10mins though.

https://i40.tinypic.com/2vao4l2.jpg

You aren't silly...our bodies are!!! I feel like they change so much all of the time, but we never notice unless we're ttc. I don't have experience with the opk's, but had to try one when they came in :winkwink: and I have to say that looks pretty close to positive/almost positive. I think the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control for a true positive. Get bding anyways!!! The :sex: is the best part of all this craziness, of course until a :bfp: shows up!

OOOhhhhh and....I'm going to try and start the bding marathon tonight (even tho it's only cd6), as long as my oh can stay awake until the kids go to bed lol. I've been trying to earn brownie points with him by making his lunches for work and making him sweet treats that he loves :) Made him apple crisp last night (he's been talking about wanting some for days) and don't ya know he fell asleep within 2 mins of finishing his last bite! Grrrr....

Welcome mirandaprice!! :) Glad your DH is on board, it must be very exciting trying for the first time!! EEP! If it were me i would buy a bunch of cheapo dip tests and test at least once a day from now until AF/BFP, but i am a total POAS addict!! If you want to be more sensible i'd maybe wait until after the weekend. ;)

Well, i held my pee for 5 hours and did another test.

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01cdbd262b9292840118dfc4ebb05f8be885c78689.jpg

So disappointed! :( I know its' still early, but you know when you just get the feeling it isn't your time. I'd like to say i won't test tomorrow, but i know i will. Sigh.

You aren't silly...our bodies are!!! I feel like they change so much all of the time, but we never notice unless we're ttc. I don't have experience with the opk's, but had to try one when they came in :winkwink: and I have to say that looks pretty close to positive/almost positive. I think the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control for a true positive. Get bding anyways!!! The :sex: is the best part of all this craziness, of course until a :bfp: shows up!

OOOhhhhh and....I'm going to try and start the bding marathon tonight (even tho it's only cd6), as long as my oh can stay awake until the kids go to bed lol. I've been trying to earn brownie points with him by making his lunches for work and making him sweet treats that he loves :) Made him apple crisp last night (he's been talking about wanting some for days) and don't ya know he fell asleep within 2 mins of finishing his last bite! Grrrr....

True, I never really took notice before, just like, ugh here come the mother-f-cramps!! I really don't get my cm though. Hope it doesn't stop the little swimmers. I must provide minuscule rubber rings and armbands. It's hard to be in the mood to bd when my damn ovary hurts! Sitting down was painful last night so I was like nooooo way :wacko:

Yay!! Bding marathon start date together :haha:
Your oh sounds just like mine, and if this is before kids, god help me later on!! He's so bad with tv. I let him have the remote after 7, usually football that he MUST watch, but fall asleep 2min later :dohh:

True, I never really took notice before, just like, ugh here come the mother-f-cramps!! I really don't get my cm though. Hope it doesn't stop the little swimmers. I must provide minuscule rubber rings and armbands. It's hard to be in the mood to bd when my damn ovary hurts! Sitting down was painful last night so I was like nooooo way :wacko:

Yay!! Bding marathon start date together :haha:
Your oh sounds just like mine, and if this is before kids, god help me later on!! He's so bad with tv. I let him have the remote after 7, usually football that he MUST watch, but fall asleep 2min later :dohh:

I always feel like complete shit when I'm o ing also...does make it hard to want to bd! I keep telling myself it's for the greater good lol. The cm could be a problem, but our bodies usually know what they need to do, and we usually produce more when getting excited for :sex:, so I wouldn't worry about it too much :) My every other day plan is going to be extremely hard to execute with our opposite schedules and him falling asleep on the couch at least 5 nights a week with the remote in his hand, but I'm going to try and bribe him into it lol. I'm not sure how yet, but I'm gonna figure something out! He's not opposed to the plan (actually thinks it's a great idea), he just has trouble staying awake for it lol...men!! :haha:

My oh and the kids fight over what to watch all the time, he wins, but then they get mad when he falls asleep right after :dohh: He loves hockey and I can't follow the puck lol and the kids hate that their team always loses. Some would say I live in a nut house....:wacko: :haha:

Welcome mirandaprice!! :) Glad your DH is on board, it must be very exciting trying for the first time!! EEP! If it were me i would buy a bunch of cheapo dip tests and test at least once a day from now until AF/BFP, but i am a total POAS addict!! If you want to be more sensible i'd maybe wait until after the weekend. ;)

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01cdbd262b9292840118dfc4ebb05f8be885c78689.jpg

So disappointed! :( I know its' still early, but you know when you just get the feeling it isn't your time. I'd like to say i won't test tomorrow, but i know i will. Sigh.

So I may be totally nuts, but I still think I see a line! Maybe it's just those ic's (or my eyes), but I do see something. It's frustrating to be a poas addict hun, try and keep your chin up and all you can do is keep testing or wait it out :flower: It is still early! :hugs:

So I may be totally nuts, but I still think I see a line! Maybe it's just those ic's (or my eyes), but I do see something. It's frustrating to be a poas addict hun, try and keep your chin up and all you can do is keep testing or wait it out :flower: It is still early! :hugs:

It's not just me then! I swear I see a very faint positive. Hopefully it develops over the next few days.

Those with over pains, try doggy. Sound odd but it's less pressure on your abdomen plus its gets the spermies closer to the cervix apparently. The thing you learn when you're at this for so long.

I stare at my ic's for ages in diff lights cause im convinced I see a faint line, but i think it's because we know exactly where the line should be.

(But I see it too!)

I think I see something too...so we can all be locked up in a crazy room together LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->