2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Can i join??? I am 9DPO today and will be testing on the 24th.

My symptoms

1-4dpo nothing
5dpo So bloated I look pregnant
6dpo nothing really
7dpo Sharp stabbing pains on my right side and period like cramps
8dpo sharp pains again, lower back pain and cramping. So bloated at night it hurt to lay down! Couldn't finish my workout because i felt so fatigued and felt pulling and cramping.
9dpo a bit tired and light-headed. Mild cramping.

That's about it for me! Crossing my fingers for everyone!!

My symptoms

1-4dpo nothing
6dpo nothing really
8dpo sharp pains again, lower back pain and cramping. So bloated at night it hurt to lay down! Couldn't finish my workout because i felt so fatigued and felt pulling and cramping.

Welcome :)

Hi ladies,

I am TTC #2 and am 3 DPO. I would have counted 4 DPO, but Fertility Friend moved my O day when I put in my temp this morning. I'm just a few days behind you ladies though.

This cycle was odd for me, but I guess theoretically not that remarkable. Interested in hearing about symptoms and cycle details if you feel like sharing.

Also, I totally know what you mean. When I see a well-established thread I always feel like i'm intruding on a group of ladies who know eachother and have been through ups and downs together.

We can start our own :thumbup:

Fingers X'd for BFP's in the near future!

Hi ladies,

I am TTC #2 and am 3 DPO. I would have counted 4 DPO, but Fertility Friend moved my O day when I put in my temp this morning. I'm just a few days behind you ladies though.

This cycle was odd for me, but I guess theoretically not that remarkable. Interested in hearing about symptoms and cycle details if you feel like sharing.

Also, I totally know what you mean. When I see a well-established thread I always feel like i'm intruding on a group of ladies who know eachother and have been through ups and downs together.

Welcome AidensMama :flower:

My main two symptoms so far is Exhaustion and gas. Ive had dull cramps a few times, my BBs started getting sore around 8dpo...but they get sore every month so I'm not reading too much into that. I had bad backaches 8 and 9 dpo.

Wow, :dohh: I only read the first page of this thread somehow before posting and didn't realize that there were several more pages. I'm not sure how that happened, and I didn't look at the date of the first post. I feel a bit silly.

Still, KrissyKat, it all sounds promising. Fatigue was an early symptom for me with DS too. Hoping you have good news soon.

My symptoms

1-4dpo nothing
6dpo nothing really

yeaaaa welcome 2tying1. wow all those symptoms sound very promising. keep us updated x Gl

Hi ladies,

welcome AidensMama. let us start our own :happydance::happydance:. :happydance:

Back to my cm situation (that is the only symptom that i have right now and twinges and cramps). I just checked and it has gone back to creamy and white. WTH :wacko::wacko: oh well can't wait for saturday to :test:

I had lots of twinges and cramping early in my preg with DS. It actually scared me because I thought something was wrong. Could be stuff stretching and getting all ready for a sticky bean. I hope so! The CM mucus sounds promising to me, even thought it's gone back to creamy white. I have also googled similar quandaries before so I know it can go either way, like you said, but I have heard/read alot about it's being stringy or having a yellowish tint in the first few weeks after conception. I hope this is the case for you!

Back to my cm situation (that is the only symptom that i have right now and twinges and cramps). I just checked and it has gone back to creamy and white. WTH :wacko::wacko: oh well can't wait for saturday to :test:

I had lots of twinges and cramping early in my preg with DS. It actually scared me because I thought something was wrong. Could be stuff stretching and getting all ready for a sticky bean. I hope so! The CM mucus sounds promising to me, even thought it's gone back to creamy white. I have also googled similar quandaries before so I know it can go either way, like you said, but I have heard/read alot about it's being stringy or having a yellowish tint in the first few weeks after conception. I hope this is the case for you!

Thanks hun. I hope so

hello to the ladies that recently joined us :D Welcome & best of luck!!!
getting a lil crowded in here bout time someone gets a BFP!!!!!
Anyone testing with me in the morning ?

:happydance::happydance: yea who else is testing tomorrow? i wish i had more test sticks i would have been peeing on those sticks like..............:rain::rofl:

:happydance::happydance: yea who else is testing tomorrow? i wish i had more test sticks i would have been peeing on those sticks like..............:rain::rofl:

I'm not sure when I should test.. my period isn't due til around the 22 and I'm 7 dpo.. when would be a good time to do so ladies?

For those who are testing tomorrow I'll be praying you get a :bfp:

Hahahah dreambaby , too funny!!! :)

Thank you princessKT, I'd recommend to wait til @ least 11dpo
Hope you'll find this link helpful

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

I'm not testing again till Thursday if there is no AF :D

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap. If I'm not pregnant then I need to figure out what the heck has zapped all my energy!

Hi ladies, im 8dpo today and am new to all this testing and stuff, this will be my first planned. I think im having some symption but am unsure if its in my head or not, so im waiting to see if af come on the 26th, good luck:winkwink:

Hi ladies, im 8dpo today and am new to all this testing and stuff, this will be my first planned. I think im having some symption but am unsure if its in my head or not, so im waiting to see if af come on the 26th, good luck:winkwink:

welcome Lilypad! :flower:

Quick update from me... 11dpo ...
:bfn: got one test left for tomorrow...
Feeling crazily prego ;) nausea this am is overwhelming

What's most frustrating for me right now is that I feel like I SHOULD be pregnant this month. We :sex: from 9/5 to 9/9 every day so there were :spermy: :spermy::spermy: ever-present. I O'd on 9/8. Plus my hubby has triplets (natural) from his previous marriage so I knoooowww he can have kids lol. This is our 4th month TTC and I know that isn't a very long time, but it feels like it :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->