• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Who, me? :angelnot: LOL. j/k.

Honestly, I think I just produce a lot of hcg quickly - my number rose fast last time. If it makes you feel better, I have early nausea too... ;)

I'm hoping and praying for all of you guys! I keep checking back because I know this is a lucky thread! :hugs:

Well I don't want you to have early MS!

And yes Try that did make me feel a little better reading that. I will be 10DPO tomorrow (wait its midnight I am 10dpo) but I think I may hold off on POAS again till Thursday if AF doesn't show. I am doing great at keeping positive but with every BFN negative I feel like breaking the stick across my knee and screaming.

I know, it's like a slap in the face, isn't it? :hugs: keep us posted....

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

That makes me feel a little more hopeful. You? Just keep reminding yourselves, "Only 10% of preggos get BFPs at 10 DPO." Ten per cent. One TENTH. (Yes, DD80 did get a faint positive at 8 DPO but that's just plain showing off!! :winkwink: Just joking DD--I am genuinely happy for your early BFP.)

that gives me hope

Has anyone else been super gassy?? Since about 6dpo I feel like all I do is just pass gas. I'm not normally this gassy. And not to be crass but I mean I am really breaking wind.

I have a newborn session to photograph in the morning and I'm hoping I don't embarrass myself LOL

Hey ladies, 11dpo for me. Still spotting but more brown then pink now! Negative test again this morning!! Cervix still feels soft, can't really tell if open or closed to be honest and feels high but is usually high in a morning. Boobs felt a little achy yesterday and still having waves of nausea.

I just want to know either way now, this is the longest cycle ever! Now on cd 46 and normally only have 36 day cycles! Getting more and more desperate to know because me and oh have just booked our wedding for February! If we're not pregnant this cycle were taking a break on ttc for a few months at least till a little nearer the wedding.

Hope your all doing ok, baby dust to you all xx

How is everyone doing. I did it again.... cracked open my frer at 10 dpo and it is a whooping :bfn: . Cramping all morning and i think the witch is round the corner now :cry::cry::cry::nope::nope::cry::cry:. Good luck to the rest of u

Has anyone else been super gassy?? Since about 6dpo I feel like all I do is just pass gas. I'm not normally this gassy. And not to be crass but I mean I am really breaking wind.

I have a newborn session to photograph in the morning and I'm hoping I don't embarrass myself LOL

LOL!! I have been SO. GASSY. lately. Yesterday on the couch my hubby said he felt the couch vibrate when I passed gas. lol!! It's terrible, but ALL DAY yesterday I was breaking wind. Ah well. If i have to deal with his every day, he can deal with mine for a few days.

LOL!! I have been SO. GASSY. lately. Yesterday on the couch my hubby said he felt the couch vibrate when I passed gas. lol!! It's terrible, but ALL DAY yesterday I was breaking wind. Ah well. If i have to deal with his every day, he can deal with mine for a few days.

Omgsh me too!! It's been pretty bad for me and if I hold it in I get such a horrible tummy ache.. Anybody else super emotional? I woke up this morning and just had to cry and really don't know why?

Hey girls, sorry bout your BFN :-( I got one myself this am @ 10DPO... But hey, as long as AF is not here there is always another day, right?!

Stay positive lil mommas!
Xoxoxo

Hi ladies :).... just wondering can anyone tell me symptoms of implantation Please??
Ps. Good luck to everyone :) x

Yeah, another BFN for me this a.m. :( Was bloated and gassy a couple of days ago but not so much now. Had a leg cramp recently (haven't had one since last pregnancy) and now I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Cramps are all but gone.

Hey girls, sorry bout your BFN :-( I got one myself this am @ 10DPO... But hey, as long as AF is not here there is always another day, right?!

Stay positive lil mommas!
Xoxoxo

So true @foreignchick.... pity we all werent blessed with patience though! :D

2 ww is just torture. I am not testing again till saturday. I have only 1 frer left and i am not willing to shell out another £10.49. So i will just have to patiently wait till saturday. is anyone testing tomorrow?

Hello im like you got one frer left not due af till monday 6 days time so im going to force myself to wait. 2ww really is torture lol

dd80. please do u check u cm? i checked mine in the morning and it was lotiony and white but i have been cramping all day and just checked and it is yellowy and stringy and like blob as well( tmi) please can anybody help.......i am going CRAZYYYYY

@ Dreambaby - I am! I got 2 left, AF is due Saturday, tomorrow ill be 11dpo, and if the DF hadn't bought them, I'd had waited til @ least tomorrow... ;-)

I do check cm yeah its been white and lotiony lots of it. ... not had yellow yet ill check tonight lol feeling bloated tho this week and small cramps come and go

@ Dreambaby - I am! I got 2 left, AF is due Saturday, tomorrow ill be 11dpo, and if the DF hadn't bought them, I'd had waited til @ least tomorrow... ;-)

Good luck testing tomorrow maybe u will kick start the much needed :bfp: in this thread :happydance::happydance:

I do check cm yeah its been white and lotiony lots of it. ... not had yellow yet ill check tonight lol feeling bloated tho this week and small cramps come and go

mine was like that in the morning but has since changed to stringy yelowy blob :shrug:

Hmmmm might be a promising sign google it see what you find

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"