• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Hiii ladies!!! and Congrats DD80!! Can I join your TWW group?? I need some companionship in this lol. I'm 7 or 8 DPO. I don't have any symptoms really except some lower back pain, I woke up this morning just feeling "blah"--you know that feeling you get when you KNOW a cold is coming on?? yeah. That. And I have some cramping and sore boobs. I believe AF is coming, though, as I tend to have cramping and sore boobs before the witch arrives. :(

Yeaaaaaa welcome . Cold sounds promising. When are u planing on TESTING?

I'm thinking Saturday, as AF is due Friday. I hate that I'm so aware of my AF symptoms and that they're so similar to PG symptoms. I wish AF would just show up or not, instead of teasing. The suspense and anticipation is killing me!

Good luck to everyone. :happydance:

I'm sorry Foreign Chick. I know how it feels. I just got a :bfn: at 10 dpi. I used a FRER too.

Hey Ladies!! I am also 6 dpo.. Hubby and I are ttc #1. Can I join ya? I have been having some symptoms that I am unsure if Its just in my head or normal this early. On the 10th (the day I o'd) I had this clear jelly-like CM when I wiped (sorry TMI) never had the before!! Lately I've been extremely tired but can't sleep and what feels like twinges in my lower abdomen. I'm all stuffy and blah feeling and the back pain doesn't feel much better :wacko:! Hoping this is what we've been waiting for :hugs:

Wishing :bfp: to all ya'll

10dpo today, negative test. Still spotting. Been to docs and blood tests arranged for Friday x

Lets not get discouraged, right.... Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us !!! Happy Monday ;)

Hey Ladies!! I am also 6 dpo.. Hubby and I are ttc #1. Can I join ya? I have been having some symptoms that I am unsure if Its just in my head or normal this early. On the 10th (the day I o'd) I had this clear jelly-like CM when I wiped (sorry TMI) never had the before!! Lately I've been extremely tired but can't sleep and what feels like twinges in my lower abdomen. I'm all stuffy and blah feeling and the back pain doesn't feel much better :wacko:! Hoping this is what we've been waiting for :hugs:

Wishing :bfp: to all ya'll

Welcome princesskt11

Hi ladies! Congrats to DD80 on her :bfp:!!!! May I join? 7dpo today. Cycle #2 TTC #2. AF due end of next week, but I started taking B6 Complex this month due to shorter LP last month, so could be later...although Im hoping for a :bfp: and not needing to worry about my LP length! :) GL and happy testing ladies!

Here's my chart link: https://fertilityfriend.com/home/46cb0b/

Welcome! When are you planning on testing?

I'll be testing Wednesday, and if nothing, again on Friday if AF hasn't arrived. My BIL gets married Saturday, and everyone will be watching if Im not having at least one glass of wine. lol So Im hoping to know by then!

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

That makes me feel a little more hopeful. You? Just keep reminding yourselves, "Only 10% of preggos get BFPs at 10 DPO." Ten per cent. One TENTH. (Yes, DD80 did get a faint positive at 8 DPO but that's just plain showing off!! :winkwink: Just joking DD--I am genuinely happy for your early BFP.)

Who, me? :angelnot: LOL. j/k.

Honestly, I think I just produce a lot of hcg quickly - my number rose fast last time. If it makes you feel better, I have early nausea too... ;)

I'm hoping and praying for all of you guys! I keep checking back because I know this is a lucky thread! :hugs:

Who, me? :angelnot: LOL. j/k.

Honestly, I think I just produce a lot of hcg quickly - my number rose fast last time. If it makes you feel better, I have early nausea too... ;)

I'm hoping and praying for all of you guys! I keep checking back because I know this is a lucky thread! :hugs:

Well I don't want you to have early MS!

And yes Try that did make me feel a little better reading that. I will be 10DPO tomorrow (wait its midnight I am 10dpo) but I think I may hold off on POAS again till Thursday if AF doesn't show. I am doing great at keeping positive but with every BFN negative I feel like breaking the stick across my knee and screaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->