2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Ok last one for today!!! Thank goodness I have tons of cheapies to pee on!!!

i definitely see something. Good luck and don't apologise for posting pics cos actually it gets crazy ladies like me through the day by squinting and spotting lol. Good luck x

Hey Ladies!
I just joined and saw this post! I'm 9 dpo and I'm expecting my period on Halloween! I am SO TIRED! The last few days all I've wanted to do is sleep. I'm usually an early riser but a couple days ago (I had the day off) and I woke up to the alarm clock saying it was noon! Then I was still tired! I've been cramping on and off for the past few days and my boobs are really sensitive and they've been kinda itching.

I also have weird CM. (I know, tmi) I started out clear and I had to put a painty liner in because it made my underwear so wet. Now its milky and thick... Has anyone else noticed this?? :blush:

I have so many "early pregnancy symptoms" but I know I also read into it. The wait is awful but I'm so glad I'm not alone! :)

Welcome :flower:

I had thick creamy white CM my bfp cycle, which was not usual for me, so FX's!

Hey, I'm new to this site but have read through this whole post..
I think I'm 8 or 9dpo and my af is due on Halloween. last night I had some cramping on my left side and then again today but with some sharp pinching. I don't really know when I should test.

gl everyone :3

Hey, I'm new to this site but have read through this whole post..
I think I'm 8 or 9dpo and my af is due on Halloween. last night I had some cramping on my left side and then again today but with some sharp pinching. I don't really know when I should test.

gl everyone :3

I was feeling some cramping and sharp pains too! I am also about 9 dpo. I tested this morning and was negative. I know it was way too early but I'm going crazy with curiousity! Good luck! Hope we both get some positives in a few days!

Hey Ladies!
I just joined and saw this post! I'm 9 dpo and I'm expecting my period on Halloween! I am SO TIRED! The last few days all I've wanted to do is sleep. I'm usually an early riser but a couple days ago (I had the day off) and I woke up to the alarm clock saying it was noon! Then I was still tired! I've been cramping on and off for the past few days and my boobs are really sensitive and they've been kinda itching.

I also have weird CM. (I know, tmi) I started out clear and I had to put a painty liner in because it made my underwear so wet. Now its milky and thick... Has anyone else noticed this?? :blush:

I have so many "early pregnancy symptoms" but I know I also read into it. The wait is awful but I'm so glad I'm not alone! :)

Welcome :flower:

I had thick creamy white CM my bfp cycle, which was not usual for me, so FX's!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear that it's a good sign! It's not usual for me either. :-k

longtwoweeks - how long did your cramping last for? I've had cramps since 1dpo but last night was significantly different

purpleharmony, my cramping started about 3 dpo and seems to be better today. It's more of a dull pain now. At about 6-7 dpo I had the sharp pains.

Fingers crossed for all of you. 9dpo is still really early, you've got plenty of time yet.

Oiy, my BFF is really bothering me right now!!

Her and I are both TTC right now. She has been trying for 2 years, I have only been trying for a month. She just found out she has PCOS so the doc gave her a round of Metformin (I think?) and she thinks she ovulated around the 10th of Oct. Her AF hasnt come yet but she has tested with BFNs. I, on the other hand, am 10 DPO and going to try to test tomorrow for the first time.

Anyway, we are both trying to not get our hopes up too much because she has been trying for so long and I havent been trying long enough. BUT, every time she would tell me her AF still hadnt come or that she had a symptom, I was SO excited for her and cheered her on and told her this was def her month. She is now positive that it isnt her month (even though AF still isnt there)

Me on the other hand, I have really light spotting and its in the right time frame for IB, and my temps are in the right place as well. So, while I am not getting super excited about it, I am still happy that it's looking good for me. Don't get me wrong though, I know very well this could just be AF coming and I fully understand that it might just be a strange AF for me around the corner.

But, she is being really negative and its making me frustrated and sad. She just keeps saying "I just think its your period" "I wouldnt get your hopes up". Then I just so happened to blood test at the docs (because I was there) at 2 or 3 DPO (cant remember which) and of course, it was negative. I knew it would be, it was too early. But she keeps saying that blood tests dont lie and just yeah, she's being really negative about it. I told her I am testing tomorrow at 11DPO but that a 14DPO test will be more accurate and she just keeps saying "we'll see in 3 days then." not "I hope its positive!" or anything like I have been telling her.

Honestly, she was being great until she got her string of BFNs and I think she is just taking it out on me. But it makes me really sad b/c I dont feel she is being supportive of me at all and just projecting.

I'm glad all you ladies are so supportive though! I just makes me sad that my BFF isnt being supportive at all :(

I'm trying to not get too excited, but no more spotting since the little tinge of brown I had earlier. No sign of AF either.

I'm not supporting what your friend is doing but she may be a) trying not to get your hopes up and b) be devastated at the idea of you succeeding so quick when she's taken so long.
I had a loose friend ask me after 3 years of my trying how long you have to try to get a doctor to help. I said 12 months why, she was thinking of starting trying and thought she'd have difficulty. She conceived within 3 months and I was fricking devastated, I could barely be happy for her. She had a stillbirth and I felt awful for not being happier for her.
I know it's very hard but maybe cut your friend a little slack. She's just had a hard diagnosis.
PCOS is why I've had IVF and been trying 55 months.

Bee Bee - I meant to add, I really hope this is your BFP month.
Denyse - Wait a few days and test again? FC

Hi everyone, last nights opk was the same as before, no darker. 12pm today was a tiny bit fainter, and now, 7pm, it's a bit more fainter. Still a solid line but not as deep in colour. What does this mean? Am I ovulating today or do I wait for a negative? Idk. My charts haven't registered a dip/rise yet.

I'd suggest DTD as it sounds like it either going neg or it's low dye tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->