2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

After one last BFN around 5am this morning, I woke up at 8:30 to find the :witch: had arrived. Not heavy and not bright red, a very dark brown. Pretty sure I'm out.

Thank you ladies for all of your support. On to November.

Argh! Sorry she got you hun. xxx

After one last BFN around 5am this morning, I woke up at 8:30 to find the :witch: had arrived. Not heavy and not bright red, a very dark brown. Pretty sure I'm out.

It's just hard right now because I had so much hope yesterday. The light spotting really through me off because I never spot before AF. My body is toying with me!! :cry:

It's just hard right now because I had so much hope yesterday. The light spotting really through me off because I never spot before AF. My body is toying with me!! :cry:

It's so hard that - swinging from happiness and hope right into sadness. :( Make sure you make a note on your chart (if you chart) that you spotted before AF and what it was like etc. Then that particular "sign" won't trick you again. xxx

Sorry denyse AF got you, I hope and pray you'll be lucky till the end of this year!

Pickle, I have done O testing before, all the O strips were so hard to read.
Electronic smilies were the best. I know they expensive. I had both kinds. If the first reading is not clear, I double check with an electronic.
BD every 2 days, follow your egcm and you're good to go for this cycle!
I temp too and FF always marks my O day. Even during IVF this month it got it right!

I'm sorry the :witch: found you hun! We are ready for November, bring it on! Round up the troops, give them a good pep talk, and we'll all face this thing together! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm really hoping November is our month. We would be due around our 7th wedding anniversary :)

What a perfect wedding anniversary present that would be!!

I'm sorry the :witch: found you hun! We are ready for November, bring it on! Round up the troops, give them a good pep talk, and we'll all face this thing together! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm really hoping November is our month. We would be due around our 7th wedding anniversary :)

That would be such a nice anniversary gift! :) I will keep everything crossed for November!!! We need some buckets of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is after opks I have loads I'm going to be selling soon. You don't need them in pregnancy or IVF. I can post when I've priced up roughly what I want, for my bump fund.

:bfn: this morning at 11DPO!!

Still hoping I'll get a positive by 14DPO!!

Still not sure what's going on. I put on a fresh pad a few hours ago and there's nothing on it. I only notice the dark brown blood when I wipe (sorry for the TMI). I fully expect it to get heavy over night. If not, I guess maybe I'm still in the game?

Still not sure what's going on. I put on a fresh pad a few hours ago and there's nothing on it. I only notice the dark brown blood when I wipe (sorry for the TMI). I fully expect it to get heavy over night. If not, I guess maybe I'm still in the game?

I'm sorry hun! Our bodies can be so frustrating! Hopefully you get some answers soon! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys! I've been reading when I can, but haven't checked in in awhile. :) I'm on cd 6 or 7, I can't remember, so not to ovulation yet. Just really trying to take a step back, relax, and not stress about it. Last month was too much of a crazy roller coaster for me. I am temping, but, hey, I'm curious how things work. I think my fertile days are coming up this next week, so we will just have fun. :)

My allergies have been really bad this week, so I started taking my Zyrtec again. My asthma is even acting up. What is in the air?!?!? Anyone else feeling it? I had to take a Benadryl tonight because I left the Zyrtec at work...blah!

Congratulations to our new bfps!! So excited for you!!!

Bee Bee, sorry about your BFN yesterday. How have you done today? Did you test again? :)

Denyse, When i start AF it is a lot like you're describing. I start with spotting in the afternoon and it doesn't get heavy until the middle of the night. :( I hope it stops altogether in your case!!! :)

DD80, i like the sound of your plan - nice and relaxed! :) Thankfully i don't have any allergies yet, but the weather has turned crap over here anyway!

I know i said i would lay off testing, but i'm weak, lol! It's definitely BFN because there's nothing on the superdrug and i completely trust those - they're sensitive. Still see something pink on the IC though!! Don't think i'll be using these ones again, they obviously don't do well for me!

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0131fce44dfc5cd4e75ef1cc739b517e37ef8af24f.jpg

My bleeding has completely stopped...there are only a few drops on the pad from over night. I'm so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->