2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

I'm not supporting what your friend is doing but she may be a) trying not to get your hopes up and b) be devastated at the idea of you succeeding so quick when she's taken so long.
I had a loose friend ask me after 3 years of my trying how long you have to try to get a doctor to help. I said 12 months why, she was thinking of starting trying and thought she'd have difficulty. She conceived within 3 months and I was fricking devastated, I could barely be happy for her. She had a stillbirth and I felt awful for not being happier for her.
I know it's very hard but maybe cut your friend a little slack. She's just had a hard diagnosis.
PCOS is why I've had IVF and been trying 55 months.

No and I completely understand that too. Thus why I'm not really talking to her about it right now. I'm just letting it slide and continuing to be positive with her. But since I am not venting to her, I just needed a place to vent a little :)

Its just that she changed her tune only a few days ago after getting some BFNs. But, I'm not sure she is out yet. Her AF is overdue. I'm still confident she could still get her BFP. Also, she was upset yesterday because 3 of her other friends are being not so great friends to her and I think she is in a sour mood because of that too and taking it out on me. Either way, it just stinks b/c I can't really talk to anyone else about this in my close friends b/c she is the only one who knows I am TTC. So, I cant even vent to anyone else either... :(

Oh my goodness i tested this afternoon and thought it was stark white, but i went to upload the picture and now i think i can see something!! I think i will be ready for the nut house by the time AF comes!!!! :wacko:

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01e87228285aa2adc4f4467385d94fd4e5c6d1b42f.jpg

Oh I definitely see something! And it looks thick :) eek!!! Keep posting them tests!!

Ok so I'm totally confused by these opk's! I took one just out of curiosity, I'm only on cd7. I took pics at 5, 7, and 10 mins, I think I put them in that order. Any insight? I know it's not totally positive, but it seems quite close this early!

View attachment 689569

View attachment 689571

View attachment 689573

Thanks for looking girls! Hopefully these pics turned out ok :shrug:

The last one looks almost positive to me :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply! It's all the same opk, the line just changed so much in 5 mins! Idk if this is normal since I've never done them before and with a 32 day cycle last month, I think it's probably to early for me to be o ing already? I thought opk's were going to help this month, now I'm feeling even crazier! LOL :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Ok so I'm totally confused by these opk's! I took one just out of curiosity, I'm only on cd7. I took pics at 5, 7, and 10 mins, I think I put them in that order. Any insight? I know it's not totally positive, but it seems quite close this early!

View attachment 689569

View attachment 689571

View attachment 689573

Thanks for looking girls! Hopefully these pics turned out ok :shrug:

it is not quite positive but in a day or 2 it will be. Wooow u will be back here in no time :happydance:. Good luck. I am only 2 days behind u and haven't even started using opk lol[/QUOTE]

Isn't it bad to have a really short FP? The directions said to start on cd12 for a 32 day cycle, but since I got them Monday and like to poas :)haha:) I've done 3 since then...the other 2 were definitely negative, this one is getting close to positive...but cd7? That seems like it's not enough time for the lining to get ready! I'm going to do another opk later and see what it does.

I have a friend irl who Oed on cd8 and has a healthy 6 year old now as a result!!! It can happen! :)

Oh my goodness i tested this afternoon and thought it was stark white, but i went to upload the picture and now i think i can see something!! I think i will be ready for the nut house by the time AF comes!!!! :wacko:

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01e87228285aa2adc4f4467385d94fd4e5c6d1b42f.jpg

Oh I definitely see something! And it looks thick :) eek!!! Keep posting them tests!!

Well, if you insist... Lol!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
long and purple- Welcome ladies! Lots of luck and baby dust to you :dust: !!!! Purple, tests will be the most accurate if you wait til the day af is due, but no one here will judge if you want to test earlier :flower:

Bee- I'm sorry for what you and your bff are going through! I would give it a few days and try to talk to her about it. I'm sure she probably feels down because of everything going on and she feels most comfortable with you, so you get the brunt of it. I'm sure it's not her intentionally being negative to you, I think it's a reflection of how she's feeling...negative. We are always here to listen and offer support when it's needed, so don't hesitate! :)

sausages- I see lines on both of those tests from today!!! Keep testing lady :)

Denyse- that can be a really good sign! Good luck on the FRER!!!

Pickle- I have no idea about these opk's! I would have to guess if they got dark then light, you are probably in the process of o ing :) Get to bding!!! :sex: :sex: I haven't started my marathon yet, I was way too sick last night, but he's not getting out of it tonight, esp with the opk I got earlier! ;)

I feel like I'm forgetting something I wanted to comment on...I hate when that happens! Lol :)

Well, if you insist... Lol!!

Either you have some really shitty tests or you are gonna get a :bfp: very soon! I really hope it's the latter of course!!!! :) So exciting!!!!

I have a friend irl who Oed on cd8 and has a healthy 6 year old now as a result!!! It can happen! :)

I was just saying the other day that when I got preggo with my 11 yo dd the only time I bd'd was at the end of af. My ob/gyn told me that was impossible and didn't believe me! But here we are 11+yrs later :) I'm just kind of shocked because I have no o symptoms at all, other than wanting to bd, but that's been normal lately lol

I'm not pregnant. :( going to step away from the tests I think for a few days. I will definitely keep on checking in to see all your BFPs though!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 9
12dpo today and BFN
5-6 days till my AF. Hoping it was too early.
I am taking it less stressful than my hubby. He wants to quit IVF. He can't handle this any more....
On the other hand He thinks that this test was the cheapest in the store, and the worst one.
Motto of the day: LoL and blame the test.
It does pick up 25 sensitivity. But it states the best results on the day of your missed period.
I am testing again on Sunday

dovkav- I didn't get my BFP until 8dp5dt so 13dpo and even then on a £ test it was really light, on a FRER it was a good line though.

I'm not pregnant. :( going to step away from the tests I think for a few days. I will definitely keep on checking in to see all your BFPs though!!!

Line eye maybe, but I'm sure I see something on the bottom one.
I think it's a good idea to hold back for a couple of days.
Don't give up hope til the witch appears :hugs:

My opk is a lot fainter today. We dtd last night and night before so I feel covered so far! But I forgot my temp this morning, today of all days. Is there any way I could enter some kind of temp? I know they say not to adjust but.. This could be my ovulation period! What do you girls think? :dohh:

This may or not be your month hun...I'm with Pickle on this one! Don't give up until the witch shows and if she does, you can go from there. 11dpo is still pretty early and I still think I can see a line(I may have line eye also). I know you're feeling out and we're here for you! I'm sending some very big virtual :hugs: for you!!! It's not over til it's over babe, and if af shows, we have next cycle! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw thanks ladies, you do make this so much easier!!!!! At least i can have my couple of beers tonight. :D Silver linings and all that!! ;)

Line eye maybe, but I'm sure I see something on the bottom one.
I think it's a good idea to hold back for a couple of days.
Don't give up hope til the witch appears :hugs:

My opk is a lot fainter today. We dtd last night and night before so I feel covered so far! But I forgot my temp this morning, today of all days. Is there any way I could enter some kind of temp? I know they say not to adjust but.. This could be my ovulation period! What do you girls think? :dohh:

I totally go against all rules with temps, so I am a terrible influence lol. I just try and temp at the same time every day, but it's after I get up :dohh: Maybe check it and see what you get, if it's around what it's supposed to be use it, if not, ignore it...I know I'm no real help lol.

My opk's are still reading almost positive and my oh is really throwing a wrench in my plans! He's been working a ton(like 7 days a week) and is super tired. I feel bad for him, but I also want to slap him around lol. It doesn't help it's the weekend and we let the kids stay up a little later...I'm going to stay hopeful for tonight :)

After one last BFN around 5am this morning, I woke up at 8:30 to find the :witch: had arrived. Not heavy and not bright red, a very dark brown. Pretty sure I'm out.

Thank you ladies for all of your support. On to November.

Aw thanks ladies, you do make this so much easier!!!!! At least i can have my couple of beers tonight. :D Silver linings and all that!! ;)

They say there is always a silver lining, just not everyone can see it :) Consider yourself one of the special people that can! :flower: Woohoo to some beers :drunk: ...just don't be the one that's falling over lol

After one last BFN around 5am this morning, I woke up at 8:30 to find the :witch: had arrived. Not heavy and not bright red, a very dark brown. Pretty sure I'm out.

I'm sorry the :witch: found you hun! We are ready for November, bring it on! Round up the troops, give them a good pep talk, and we'll all face this thing together! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry the :witch: found you hun! We are ready for November, bring it on! Round up the troops, give them a good pep talk, and we'll all face this thing together! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun. I'm really hoping November is our month. We would be due around our 7th wedding anniversary :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->