2013 bfp

I know I know.. just hoping to break you lol.
Not sure if I should be "celebrating" tonight or not...beers.. or no beers..

i'll have a glass of stupid wine just incase..i'll make up for the booze with food lol

Yeah i def need a bump buddies.
So peed on their stick.. Pregnant. Nurse said due day is Jan 15.
But when i get my ultrasound they will know for sure..
Go blood work done. Got another appt for the 22nd to go over blood work and stuff.
Then they will make me a ultrasound appt then.

very exciting isn't it! Just wait til you guys hear the heartbeat at your first ultrasound and get the pics!!! I'm really hoping everything is ok, and you and baby are safe and healthy the whole 9 months!

Its very exciting.. I cant wait!
I keep saying.. "I still cant believe im pregnant!" lol ( :

I bet! that's how I was too.
this time around I will be a nervous mess until 14 weeks.. (I added 2 to be safe lol)

Mme2kdee-In response to your question yesterday about spotting...I spot for 2 days before AF every month. I have 2-3 days of regular flow and then 1 or 2 days of spotting after. I had my blood work done this last month and was low on progesterone. So, that could be why I have spotting.

LC-Happy birthday! Did you have your progesterone tested on 7dpo? Progesterone is supposed to be high after you O, it wouldn't indicate pregnancy until later maybe. 7dpo is definitely way too early. Implantation doesn't usually happen until 6dpo or after, that's why it's usually too early to even tell with hcg at that point. Right not the high progesterone is good though bc it means you O'd!

Hawk-HOLY CRAP! I am so excited for you! Yay for a bfp! I told LC we should start a new thread to get a fresh start...looks like it's working :) Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

AFM-We didn't ttc this month and I'm so glad. I decided not to bc I am eating healthy and taking supplements to help with my hormonal balance/progesterone levels. I wanted to give them time to even out and I'm scared of getting preggo with low progesterone and then having a mc. Turns out to be a good thing bc DW's aunt passed away after a battle with cancer this week, so it would have been much more stressful than normal.
So, I've been eating healthy and taking my supplements. I O'd a little earlier this month than I have the last few. A big change also was that my temp shot up after I O'd! Usually I don't get a big temp jump, my temps stay pretty low, so this was exciting for me! I feel like I am definitely getting back on track and will be ready to ttc again next month :)

I sure hope it brings you ladies luck also.
Im ready for yall to get th bfp. Ill be right here til you do! ( :

Sounds good Jury!

I had a massive temp drop this morning and we all know what that means :-(

I got my progestrone levels back. They were 27.56. Also finally got a negative on hpt so I know the noverall shot has left my system. Only 6 more days to test. Not holding much hope since a few months back I had a progesteone level of 28 and wasn't pregnant.

I have af cramping feeling this am with lower back pains..ugh...im probably out.

Hey, I'm out I think although my temp went up this morning :shrug:

Ah well, on to cycle 6 for us :-/

You never know hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back