2013 bfp

It is more like that at the moment but pretty sure this is what happens every month.

The drop in temperature yesterday put me in such a bad mood but I've saved so much money this month through not testing it's made me feel slightly better. And my mood has improved today so very likely is AF.

At least my LP is a good 13 days tho, that's good news.

Well..we will see what happens tomorrow? Weekends always throw my temps off a bit

We have BD'd twice today (lucky me!!) and both times there has been pink blood after when I've er cleaned up but not when I've been to the loo any other time today which is strange but I'm pretty sure it's just my AF being slow as usual.

Hmmm?? Sometimes sex brought my af sooner..guess well see what your temps do and if u get legit bleeding?

Any of you ladies who have taken the noverall/trigger shot, how long did it take to get out of your system? I got the shot cd 14 and the iui cd 15 and started testing 1dpiui and its not cd 24 which is 9dpiui and I am still testing positive. Very light but the line is still there. My boobs are super sore.

damnit!
im still in...temp went slightly up this am..but im sticky/sweaty and had morning cramps and lower back ache.
last night I had some weird stomach pains,mild and I didn't want anything to do with any human beings lol.. so I don't know.. im expecting af this week. we'll see what happens. BFN this am..but im not listening to that..last time I didn't get a positive til almost a week after period due date..

just wiped and there was light brown discharge, slightly mucus-y -.....TMI...but I smelled it- and it smelled like blood would smell.. so im probably close to being out as well....F!

lol..I know.
hoping its a good sign..not a bad sign.

I took a test this morning at 10piui and 11 11 days past noverall shot and I thought I saw a very light shadow of a line which I've had positives all week assuming from the trigger shot and then it appeard to get very light not never go away. I waited 4 mins and still just saw what I thought was a shadow. Go back to bed get up 3 hours later and it's looks like a bfp. Could just be an evap. What do you ladies think? My boobs have been super sore for 4 days now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
Dannixo- I see a line, but im not sure how you would tell if that shot is still in you or not?

can someone take a look at my chart? the light brown cm im having on and off today is throwing me off..if I was getting af, wouldn't my temp be dropping?

can someone take a look at my chart? the light brown cm im having on and off today is throwing me off..if I was getting af, wouldn't my temp be dropping?

Your still way above your cover line so I think your still in the running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->