• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2013 bfp

34 weeks today...Olivia is still breech so we will most likely end up doing a c-section. That is scheduled for April 23rd. They estimate both babies at 5 lbs. That's about it with us!

I don't know...I don't really have any reason not to think so at this point. My cervix is completely closed and I haven't had any preterm labor. I mainly worry about the toll the weight of the babies is starting to take. Having lots of pain and pressure in my pelvis, mainly pubic bone and lower back. I get kicked in the cervix a lot as well. We'll just have to wait and see!

It seems like its went by so fast for you!!
Hope everyone is doing lovely.

Zoey goes for her 2 month appt today.. Means she gets her first shots. I'm not ready for it!! )':

Nothing new here. We have BD'd about once this month due to sickness and don't think it was the right time either so just waiting for AF.

We had to change our IVF appointment from 6th May to 25th April but that is right when AF is due and I don't want an internal exam then! So we need to change the date and I think it will probably end up being quite a bit later on in the year. We shall see.

Sunshine-I hope it doesn't get pushed back too far...I hate having to change appointments! Yay for wedding getting close!

Hawk-Boo for shots :( I do not look forward to those times...

Sunshine, I would just keep the appointment, AF or not.. they might not even do an internal..they will probably start with just a consultation etc.. so I would def keep it..those appointments are hard enough to get!! :)

Well ladies I'm out. The :witch: arrived today. Calling the doctor on my lunch break to see what's next.

Sorry Dannixo.

Congrats Julie!! So perfect!! Can't wait to see more pictures of them. :)

Sorry danixxo. What plan are you on now? Im doing good getting used to af now. It was really hard to get it after miscarriage. Today im 13 or 14 dpo waiting on af.

Hi ladies, how are you all?? I thought I would update you :)

We had our IVF consult yesterday, it went well although it was a lot to take in. We will be doing ICSI due to my OH's low sperm count and we can decide when we want to do it so we will be calling them in June to make a plan for September.

I will be on the pill until then (Yasminelle) with no breaks to stop the spotting which the doc put down to my endometriosis which is great because hopefully my skin will clear up and be perfect in time for the wedding!

The programme I will be following is a nasal spray for the 3 weeks and then Gonal F injections for 10 days before I go in for an ultrasound. They will then either get me to trigger myself with Ovitrelle or if I don't need that I'll go in the next day and they will collect my eggs. We get three tries at this place and the success rate is apparently 50/50 so we shall see what happens. I'm not excited yet because there is too much to worry about lol but I'm sure it will be fine.

I hope you're all well!

That's great!!! I can't imagine it won't happen in 3 tries!!

That's great sunshine. It's is exciting that u are moving forward. Does your insurance cover you?

AFM, I'm with a new re now. He seems pretty good but I'm waiting for test results to come back to get plan together for next cycle.

Still bumbed about mc but trying to be positive.

I'm good. Last foster class yesterday! Home study Tuesday and we will almost be done. We didn't get to time bd anywhere near ovulation this month so just waiting on af. I bought a clearblue fertility monitor though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->