2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am officially trying now as the thought of using birth control is so laughable to me.

Sedgeez when you buy a thermometer it has to be one with two decimal places, theres a really good seller on ebay called fertilityplan. I bought a bundle from them which had opks hpts and a thermometer and it was much cheaper than buying them seperate :)

Good to see some familiar faces on here, i just hope i'm not left here on my own when you all get rainbow babies, unfortunatly it has happened before and hurt like hell

i am officially trying now as the thought of using birth control is so laughable to me.

Sedgeez when you buy a thermometer it has to be one with two decimal places, theres a really good seller on ebay called fertilityplan. I bought a bundle from them which had opks hpts and a thermometer and it was much cheaper than buying them seperate :)

Good to see some familiar faces on here, i just hope i'm not left here on my own when you all get rainbow babies, unfortunatly it has happened before and hurt like hell

hi Greener Grass :hi:

i had thought that about myself to be honest but hopefully it wont be that way.

rainbow babies for everyone!!! :dust:

thanks for that too, ill look on ebay then. i totally feel like i dont know what im doing! :dohh:

ill add you to the list now

:flower:

would you like a link?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/14039820...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

just to say if you have pcos theres a good chance you will have high LH so ovulation tests will be tricky for you. Not sure if you were planning on getting some. Me personally i buy the low sensitivity ones as the normal ones i'd get positives all day every day. But obviously the choice is up to you, I'm still getting lines everyday on opks :S i'm not sure if its just my messed up hormones, i'm getting ready to ovulate or left over HCG :S

would you like a link?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/14039820...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

just to say if you have pcos theres a good chance you will have high LH so ovulation tests will be tricky for you. Not sure if you were planning on getting some. Me personally i buy the low sensitivity ones as the normal ones i'd get positives all day every day. But obviously the choice is up to you, I'm still getting lines everyday on opks :S i'm not sure if its just my messed up hormones, i'm getting ready to ovulate or left over HCG :S

i'm too quick for you :haha:

lol you are!! had me confused for a moment :wacko: :haha:

i do have PCOS so thanks for the advice. i wasnt sure if using ovulation tests would be worth it for me yet. i was going to chart abit first (unless i already start baking a rainbow :haha: ) so ill have a look :thumbup:

thank you :flower:

well i could be a fertility dr the amount of crap i know so please feel free to ask for advice :flower:

well i could be a fertility dr the amount of crap i know so please feel free to ask for advice :flower:

haha you should start charging! :winkwink:

ive just had a quick peek and theyre so cheap!! definitely going to get it from there :thumbup:

thank you :flower:

Put me down for may please waiting on testing to be completed

My OH and I have just started ttc again, so write me down for March :)

Good Luck All! Hoping we all get our rainbows very soon <3

Put me down for April/May.

Just waiting for this evil brown spotting to end and my hcg to fall to zero... (currently 57 as of Wednesday).

I cannot wait to put this all behind me and start trying for my rainbow baby.

As it is, my doctor has told me I'm not cleared for sex or bathing yet, not until the spotting stops (eek!) so I'm not going to be doing much of anything until AF comes.

Sorry for being a downer...

Put me down for April/May.

Just waiting for this evil brown spotting to end and my hcg to fall to zero... (currently 57 as of Wednesday).

I cannot wait to put this all behind me and start trying for my rainbow baby.

As it is, my doctor has told me I'm not cleared for sex or bathing yet, not until the spotting stops (eek!) so I'm not going to be doing much of anything until AF comes.

Sorry for being a downer...

your not being a downer at all! :hugs:

i hope things settle down for you and you get your rainbow!! :dust:

I'm am so excited we think we aren't going to temp and just dtd like we always do so its not to become a chore. By no means am I saying it is for people who do, :) hope I don't have month after months of disapoinment with bfn again we both are so excited. And spring is around the corner! So pretty! I hope we all can get our rainbows!!!! rainbow dust to all

I'm am so excited we think we aren't going to temp and just dtd like we always do so its not to become a chore. By no means am I saying it is for people who do, :) hope I don't have month after months of disapoinment with bfn again we both are so excited. And spring is around the corner! So pretty! I hope we all can get our rainbows!!!! rainbow dust to all

i know what you mean, i hated getting bfn all the time. we need :bfp: all round!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

We too are trying.. We had a full term loss in Jan. We were told to wait 6 months, but I don't think that is going to happen! Mostly bc I had a c/s. I was thinking about starting soy iso with my next cycle, whenever that is! Good luck to everyone!

Can I join you girls? I am feeling a bit lonely atm so thought I would seek out people in a similar situation. I started miscarrying on the 11th March which was my 14th loss in a row, I had seven first tri loses between August 2008 and September 2010, a stilbirth at 24+3 in April 2011, and this was my sixth first tri loss since May 2011. I also had four babies before all of this (one boy, three girls, one of which was born sleeping at 36+6).

How are you all doing? :hugs:

I would like to join the group. I miscarried in February. AF came 3/14. Hoping OPK and BBT can help us get our rainbow baby.

Yay I'm glad to be joining you girls I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone get their rainbow babies.
I'm TTC now so put me up for march please. :) although I'm not sure if ill ovulate this mth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->