2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join you girls? I am feeling a bit lonely atm so thought I would seek out people in a similar situation. I started miscarrying on the 11th March which was my 14th loss in a row, I had seven first tri loses between August 2008 and September 2010, a stilbirth at 24+3 in April 2011, and this was my sixth first tri loss since May 2011. I also had four babies before all of this (one boy, three girls, one of which was born sleeping at 36+6).

How are you all doing? :hugs:
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you have gone through so many losses I can't even imagine how painful that would be.
Lots of hugs for you and praying for a super sticky rainbow baby for you.
:dust:

Can I join you girls? I am feeling a bit lonely atm so thought I would seek out people in a similar situation. I started miscarrying on the 11th March which was my 14th loss in a row, I had seven first tri loses between August 2008 and September 2010, a stilbirth at 24+3 in April 2011, and this was my sixth first tri loss since May 2011. I also had four babies before all of this (one boy, three girls, one of which was born sleeping at 36+6).

:hugs: oh Tasha I'm sorry sorry you lost your baby. I really hope you get your rainbow baby. Xx

Thank you misscalais and raggydoll. I am sorry for your loss too.

How are you all doing today?

I forgot to say I start TTC this cycle, so March.

We too are trying.. We had a full term loss in Jan. We were told to wait 6 months, but I don't think that is going to happen! Mostly bc I had a c/s. I was thinking about starting soy iso with my next cycle, whenever that is! Good luck to everyone!

sorry for your loss :hugs:

ill add you to the list :thumbup: when do you want putting down for?

im so sorry for all of your losses! :hugs::hugs:

ill add you to the list now :hugs:

I would like to join the group. I miscarried in February. AF came 3/14. Hoping OPK and BBT can help us get our rainbow baby.

sorry for your loss. when would you like putting down for? :hugs::hugs:

Yay I'm glad to be joining you girls I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone get their rainbow babies.
I'm TTC now so put me up for march please. :) although I'm not sure if ill ovulate this mth or not.

ill add you now :thumbup:

how are we all doing today?
i woke up feeling ill today :dohh:

I began bleeding on feb 6th, though I think I actually miscarried on feb 7th [cervix was still closed when i went to my dr to get the bleeding checked out but she said I was def miscarrying].

I am on cd6 right now, the bleeding seems to be tapering off [this is my first af since mc] and we will be trying again this month, and testing early april!

I am starting progesterone this cycle, so hopefully third time is a charm. this will be our first baby.

I am so sorry for your losses--I cannot even imagine :cry:

I see that you were diagnosed with various blood clotting disorders, etc---its so weird/scary to me that you had completely healthy babies and now keep miscarrying. I had always just kind of assumed that once you have a few, theres clearly no prob.

I began bleeding on feb 6th, though I think I actually miscarried on feb 7th [cervix was still closed when i went to my dr to get the bleeding checked out but she said I was def miscarrying].

I am on cd6 right now, the bleeding seems to be tapering off [this is my first af since mc] and we will be trying again this month, and testing early april!

I am starting progesterone this cycle, so hopefully third time is a charm. this will be our first baby.

im sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

ill add you to the list now :flower:

sedgeez, I am sorry you are feeling ill. What's wrong, a cold?

I am so sorry for your losses--I cannot even imagine :cry:

I see that you were diagnosed with various blood clotting disorders, etc---its so weird/scary to me that you had completely healthy babies and now keep miscarrying. I had always just kind of assumed that once you have a few, theres clearly no prob.

I am so sorry for yours too :hugs:

Yes it is a bit weird and odd, and honestly I presumed the same. I was diagnosed after my third pregnancy resulted in a stillbirth with a clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden. That meant clexane and aspirin the next pregnancy and that got my fourth pregnancy here okay. Its been since then that things have got crazy with the 13 first tri loses and another stillbirth, I have been diagnosed with more clotting disorders along the way, something called MTHFR and then most recently the natural killer cells (meaning my body attacks my babies). The natural killer cells are an autoimmune thing so can start at any time, for me I believe that my c-section with pregnancy number four started it but of course I will never know for sure.

sedgeez, I am sorry you are feeling ill. What's wrong, a cold?

Yes I think I have come down with something :( I feel all achey and run down.

But I've started getting af cramps and I normally feel like this too when af is about to start.
The cramps normally start a few days to a week before af comes so maybe that's it?

:hugs:

I would like to join the group. I miscarried in February. AF came 3/14. Hoping OPK and BBT can help us get our rainbow baby.

So sorry for your losses Tasha. Please join us. I hope the group offers some comfort and helps with the loneliness. <3

I'm so sorry for your losses Tasha. Please join us. I hope this group offers some comfort and helps with the loneliness. <3

Wow, Tasha, what a story. I can't even imagine the heartbreak you've felt...

My mood is optimistic. Just home from a D&C and laparoscopy to remove [what is reportedly] a benign cyst from my left tube. Sure, I'm hopped up on drugs, but it's behind me and now I can look forward only. I can do this.

Tasha, I'm so sorry for your losses and glad to have you here in this thread. I cannot wait to see you rainbow, you deserve it so much <3 :dust: :dust: Love to you and your family <3

Is is ok if I join too?

I can't wait to start trying again although my MC only started on the 13th March (and is still in the early process as we speak) and was confirmed on the 14th March 2013 via a internal scan.

My OH is back on his Zinc now as I fell pregnant after a month of him taking them in Jan.

I asked the Nurse during my scan if I looked healthy and she reassured me everything looked fine.

I am feeling very positive at the moment as I now know we can conceive and nothing is going to stop us until we conceive again.

OH does have a few health problems like he has seizures although he's not had any this year due to being on medication (And not even the strong stuff as well) He also have fibrosis of the blood and lymphoid hyperplasia of the blood. As far as I know neither are life threatening and my OH does not need medical help for these. I wonder if my angel I lost may have had the same health problems and that's why the heart never started beating.

The GP knows we are trying and was not worried about his health problems as I am healthy with only a allergy I developed when being pregnant... I am hoping it will go though lol.

xx

Hi all,
We lost our baby on March, 9th. S/he should have been 7+5 that day, but stopped developing at 6+0. My OB didn't want to risk anything so I had to have a d&c the same day :cry:
We'll wait for a couple of cycles to see if I have a follicular/luteal phase defect, since I have 24ish day cycles.
I wasn't tracking the last time since I fell pregnant first month of TTC. It was quite a shock (in a good way) but ended up sadly unfortunately.
Well at least we know that we can get pregnant :winkwink: I hope next time we'll have a sticky bean :thumbup:
So we'll most likely start TTC again around June!
Good luck to all of you ladies...

Is is ok if I join too?

I can't wait to start trying again although my MC only started on the 13th March (and is still in the early process as we speak) and was confirmed on the 14th March 2013 via a internal scan.

My OH is back on his Zinc now as I fell pregnant after a month of him taking them in Jan.

I asked the Nurse during my scan if I looked healthy and she reassured me everything looked fine.

I am feeling very positive at the moment as I now know we can conceive and nothing is going to stop us until we conceive again.

OH does have a few health problems like he has seizures although he's not had any this year due to being on medication (And not even the strong stuff as well) He also have fibrosis of the blood and lymphoid hyperplasia of the blood. As far as I know neither are life threatening and my OH does not need medical help for these. I wonder if my angel I lost may have had the same health problems and that's why the heart never started beating.

The GP knows we are trying and was not worried about his health problems as I am healthy with only a allergy I developed when being pregnant... I am hoping it will go though lol.

xx

im sorry for your loss :hugs:

of course you can join, what month do you want me to put you down for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back