2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
We lost our baby on March, 9th. S/he should have been 7+5 that day, but stopped developing at 6+0. My OB didn't want to risk anything so I had to have a d&c the same day :cry:
We'll wait for a couple of cycles to see if I have a follicular/luteal phase defect, since I have 24ish day cycles.
I wasn't tracking the last time since I fell pregnant first month of TTC. It was quite a shock (in a good way) but ended up sadly unfortunately.
Well at least we know that we can get pregnant :winkwink: I hope next time we'll have a sticky bean :thumbup:
So we'll most likely start TTC again around June!
Good luck to all of you ladies...

im sorry for your loss :hugs:

ill add you to the list.

good luck :dust:

i seem to be under the spell of the green monster today :nope:

since my mc every where i have turned there are pregnant women or babies.

well today my OHs nephews girlfriend has gone into labour. this will be her 2nd child and shes a few years younger than me :wacko:
dont get me wrong, im really happy for her. i just cant help but feel that all too familiar pang of jealousy when i found out.

the last time she got pregnant i was so jealous as i was TTC and it was so hard for me. both times she didnt even try and it just happened.

it breaks my heart as when i was pregnant we used to talk about both of our babies being friends etc. she is having a girl and i was convinced mine was a girl. she was saying how i could have her moses basket when she was done with it and the clothes etc.

now shes giving birth and i have an empty belly :cry:

what makes it worse is that i would of been paying for a private scan next week to find out the gender.

i just feel like its a smack in the face. out of all the women i know im the only one without a child :nope: it makes me feel like im less of a woman than they are.

is anyone else feeling this way?

i just need to focus on my rainbow :dust:

:hugs: I've been having a bad day today too. Sometimes you just need to wear pyjamas all day, stay in bed with a book / the internet and hide from the world eh?

And woah! Where did everyone come from ? It's got super busy in here :D That's a LOT of babies we're going to be making ladies! xxx

:hugs: I've been having a bad day today too. Sometimes you just need to wear pyjamas all day, stay in bed with a book / the internet and hide from the world eh?

definitely. i knew she was due this week but it wasnt until i knew she was in labour it hit me :dohh:
x

how are we all doing today?
i woke up feeling ill today :dohh:
I also woke up feeling sickly. Like nauseous and have to go to the toilet a lot, I think I might have mild food poisoning :sick: and Im meant to have a hair dressers appointment today.

well today my OHs nephews girlfriend has gone into labour. this will be her 2nd child and shes a few years younger than me :wacko:
dont get me wrong, im really happy for her. i just cant help but feel that all too familiar pang of jealousy when i found out.

the last time she got pregnant i was so jealous as i was TTC and it was so hard for me. both times she didnt even try and it just happened.

it breaks my heart as when i was pregnant we used to talk about both of our babies being friends etc. she is having a girl and i was convinced mine was a girl. she was saying how i could have her moses basket when she was done with it and the clothes etc.

what makes it worse is that i would of been paying for a private scan next week to find out the gender.

i just feel like its a smack in the face. out of all the women i know im the only one without a child :nope: it makes me feel like im less of a woman than they are.

Awww im so sorry :hugs:
I feel the same. Some days are worse than others.
I have a friend that started ttc 3 mths after we started and we were like how cool would it be to fall together. She got bfp on their very 1st cycle. I was happy but extremely jealous seems they didn't even have to really try at all. Anyway fast track to cycle 6 and I got my bfp, was excited told her that day and were were excited our babies would be around 16 weeks apart and that we were hoping they could be the same sex and be BFFs.
And then I MC it was so hard telling her :(
And then a week and a bit later she announces she's having a girl. ( I'm trying for a girl ) and it just hurts so much. I mean ill love either sex and as long as my baby is happy and healthy that's all that matters but I'm praying hard for a girl to complete our family. I didn't have a preference with my boys I was happy for either sex but because this will be our last, it's my last hope at having a daughter. I have a feeling the bub I lost was a boy :( it's so hard to deal with.
I'm so nervous about becoming pregnant again at the fear of loosing another baby. It's scary.

Is anyone taking any special supplements/vitamins/lubricant/OPK etc to help with getting their bfp?
I'm just taking folic acid at the moment and ill go down the OPK track again if it doesn't happen soon.
I used them for two mths before and it got really annoying. I don't tempt because I don't sleep well and I'm up and down all night.

I know what you mean Sedgeez. Everywhere I look, I'm bombarded by pregnant women, pictures of ultrasounds or growing bellies, birth announcements, or news of new pregnancies. My cousin is about to give birth any day now and I also just got an invite for a baby shower for another friend. I'm about to lose my mind with jealousy :wacko:

I'm trying to minimize my exposure to it all (staying off fb) and I think your right, maybe we need to focus on getting our Rainbows :)

You can add me! We'll be ttc around end of May/beginning of June!

Is is ok if I join too?

I can't wait to start trying again although my MC only started on the 13th March (and is still in the early process as we speak) and was confirmed on the 14th March 2013 via a internal scan.

My OH is back on his Zinc now as I fell pregnant after a month of him taking them in Jan.

I asked the Nurse during my scan if I looked healthy and she reassured me everything looked fine.

I am feeling very positive at the moment as I now know we can conceive and nothing is going to stop us until we conceive again.

OH does have a few health problems like he has seizures although he's not had any this year due to being on medication (And not even the strong stuff as well) He also have fibrosis of the blood and lymphoid hyperplasia of the blood. As far as I know neither are life threatening and my OH does not need medical help for these. I wonder if my angel I lost may have had the same health problems and that's why the heart never started beating.

The GP knows we are trying and was not worried about his health problems as I am healthy with only a allergy I developed when being pregnant... I am hoping it will go though lol.

xx

im sorry for your loss :hugs:

of course you can join, what month do you want me to put you down for?

:dust:

Can you put me down for April please. Thank you. xx

Is anyone taking any special supplements/vitamins/lubricant/OPK etc to help with getting their bfp?
I'm just taking folic acid at the moment and ill go down the OPK track again if it doesn't happen soon.
I used them for two mths before and it got really annoying. I don't tempt because I don't sleep well and I'm up and down all night.

I am still taking folic acid. OH is taking Zinc. That's all we ever do. xx

I am still taking folic acid. OH is taking Zinc. That's all we ever do. xx
Yeah I'm not that keen on taking lots of different things. DH isn't taking anything, he never even remembers to take multi vitamins so I'd be waisting my time trying to get him to remember to take anything lol!
I'm pretty excited because I think I've ovulated or I'm about to.
I check my CP and checked it last night was high but not really open or soft, checked it this morning and its high, open, soft and I seem to have some EWCM which I haven't had any pretty much since ttc!
So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I am and Bd my butt off and hoping for my bfp before AF arrives :D

Did you start taking your vitamins right after your MCs? I had to have a D&C due to MMC so my OB prescribed an antibiotic in case an infection occurs. So I didn't take my folic acid until today. Should I start taking them again, what do you think?
And for the DH, he wasn't taking anything last time. But I'll get him something before we start TTC again. He is a social smoker, and doesn't have a very healthy diet at work.
Another question: When did your pregnancy tests start giving negative results? This morning I did a POAS and it turned positive right away. I couldn't imagine I'd be miserable seeing a BFP; but, as it is, I was praying for a BFN so that I'd have my first AF as soon as possible.
I want to track a couple of cycles before TTC again (due to short cycle length) so I am obsessed with getting that first AF!

Did you start taking your vitamins right after your MCs? I had to have a D&C due to MMC so my OB prescribed an antibiotic in case an infection occurs. So I didn't take my folic acid until today. Should I start taking them again, what do you think?
And for the DH, he wasn't taking anything last time. But I'll get him something before we start TTC again. He is a social smoker, and doesn't have a very healthy diet at work.
Another question: When did your pregnancy tests start giving negative results? This morning I did a POAS and it turned positive right away. I couldn't imagine I'd be miserable seeing a BFP; but, as it is, I was praying for a BFN so that I'd have my first AF as soon as possible.
I want to track a couple of cycles before TTC again (due to short cycle length) so I am obsessed with getting that first AF!

I never stopped taking my folic acid as on Thursday the nurse advised I keep taking them. OH only just started his Zinc again as it helps with the :spermy: count. He has a low count so just needs a little help.

I've still not passed baby yet so not taken a test yet, but I did take on last weekend and it came up positive still even though baby had died 5 weeks before hand. xx

Hi to all the new ladies.

It's nice there is going to be a lot of support along the way but it makes me so sad to see how many of us have suffered a loss in such a short space of time.

I continued taking pre natal vitamins as I knew I wanted to TTC as soon as possible.

How is everyone doing today?

How is everyone doing today?

I'm good, how are you?

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

What are you doing?

How is everyone else and what are you all doing for your weekend?

xx

I'm ok. My husband is off on a stag do later today so I've got a girls afternoon planned for my little girl.

This evening I'm going to watch a film and get take out.

So a nice chilled out evening for you then. Hope you have a lovely day with your little girl.

Its raining here so I hope the weather is better for you were ever you are.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back