2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on this thread in a while but just wanted to say my due date was a huge hurdle for me too and it effected me way more than my husband. I too felt upset that there are others going on maternity and I keep thinking that should be me! people at work can be incredibly insensitive

I haven't been on this thread in a while but just wanted to say my due date was a huge hurdle for me too and it effected me way more than my husband. I too felt upset that there are others going on maternity and I keep thinking that should be me! people at work can be incredibly insensitive

My due date is today and to top it off, the :witch: showed. I just want to go to bed and get this day over with.

Peacenik I'm so sorry af has showed! I actually booked a holiday with my husband and sister and I had a lot of tears in the morning and then they kept me busy for the rest of the day. I think had I stayed in bed like I wanted I would have just cried all day. Sending you a big hug on this crappy day!

My due date is today and to top it off, the :witch: showed. I just want to go to bed and get this day over with.

Massive hugs sweetie I can't imagine how tough your finding today, my due date was yesterday and although I coped ok at work I just felt so empty all day and wanted to curl up in bed as soon as I got home. Thinking of you lots x x x

Double whammy. :cry: Sending you love and good vibes, I know today must have been very very hard.

Double whammy. :cry: Sending you love and good vibes, I know today must have been very very hard.

Thanks ladies. I knew you'd all understand. Thankfully I was very busy yesterday from about 6 am - 8 pm. I got home and lost it once I finally had a minute. I have today off of work and am packing up for a camping trip for the weekend so at least we'll be away from home.

Thinking of you peacenik and sending huge hugs. It's a tough day. I hope you have lots of support and love. <3

Thanks ladies. I knew you'd all understand. Thankfully I was very busy yesterday from about 6 am - 8 pm. I got home and lost it once I finally had a minute. I have today off of work and am packing up for a camping trip for the weekend so at least we'll be away from home.

Peacenik, I'm so glad you and your husband will have some time away to just relax and enjoy. <3. My prayers and thoughts are with you as are hopes you rainbow in the coming days :dust: my due date is Oct. 2 and I'm very fearful of what that day will bring. Biggest hugs ever <3

Just a small update:

Just confirmed at least according to Baby A that we are TEAM BLUE once again! :happydance: :blue:

Lots of happy tears today, God is so, so good all the time!! <3 :cloud9:

A big brother is going to be so, so happy!! And no doubt, the spirit of what I'll always believe was our lost little boy is alive and well in our twin boys :cloud9:

:happydance: Yahoo LucyLake!! Twin boys are awesome! Of course I'm not biased or anything ;)

Mazel Tov, Lucy! Many many blessings to you and your boys!

Thank you so much everyone <3 Twinmummy, I still can't go there yet as a defense mechanism, but I did let myself have a very brief daydream on the scan table about two little boys spilling baby powder all over the couch. They were too cute for mommy to get mad about it. :D

Lucy I know EXACTLY what you mean :hugs: I still cannot let my guard down this time, I just cant.

Yay twin boys!! Congrats Lucy, you are going to have SOO much fun with them. <3

Thank you so much everyone! And twinmummy06 exactly. I haven't told anyone yet but the board here and of course hubby and son were there to see. Today, I'm technically 14w6 based on 3/23/14 LMP due date. Baby A measures 15w6 and Baby B measures 15w2. It's a 4 day, 4% size discordance within normal 20%, but this mama freaks out about everything. I literally had to make sure Michael thought it was ok before I could go on with the day!

Huge hugs, I really get it <3

Congrats Lucy! Sounds so exciting, I know you won't let us yourself picture it but I can totally picture the mischief two little boys will get into over the years!! What a blessing x x

Ok I'm back now after a hiatus :thumbup:

I want to update the list on the first page, so could you all just post saying an update of your current status, pregnant or ttc etc. and people not on the list, so I can put you on.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies who have got your bfps and sending baby dust to those who need it.

I have an update in my journal if anyone's interested.

Also af is currently let, but I've tested twice but both BFNs :dohh:

My cycles are irregular again currently. I'm on CD 39 today :nope:

:hugs:

Pregnant due in early April. Feeling sick, tired, and worried, but hanging in there! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"