2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too I would just prefer af to show I hate seeing that negative test after sitting there hoping and praying!

A quick update, but af finally came today. I tested two days ago with a first response and it was negative. So I knew I definitely wasn't pregnant.

But af came out of the blue today. I'm just glad I can move on now and start my new cycle.

Been taking some time for myself recently. Its been tough. Planning my sisters baby shower while still greiving my loss.

Its been 4 weeks since my D&C. Still waiting for af. My doctor told me I should wait one cycle but DF and I didn't want to. We'll let whatever happens happen. Any advice on how long I should wait for af or test?

Hi Minni..that must be so hard to be planning a baby shower at this time! I can't imagine. Sorry for your loss.

I'm in the same boat as you... now waiting for AF or maybe BFP, if I'm lucky? I tested and was ovulating exactly 14 days after my D&C on Sept 20th, but not sure if I will be lucky or not. My husband and I are also letting whatever happens happen.
My doctor told me that it's ideal to wait 1 cycle for dating purposes, but that she's had many patients get a BFP right away, with no visit from AF. So sorry that I don't have an answer on when to test...just wanted to let you know, I'm in the same boat.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. Its also good to know someone else in the same boat. Sorry for your loss as well. Maybe we'll both end up with our rainbow BFPs in a couple weeks time.

Prayers that you get your rainbow soon Sedgeez <3.

EarthMama, still thinking of you <3

Minni, my first cycle was 31-32 days after my MC. But, I took misoprostol-didn't have a d&c. Hope it comes quick for you, I'm sure it will. <3

Thanks ladies.

Lucy, yesterday was day 32 since D&C. I had actually started to miscarry naturally the night before my D&C so I don't know what to go by exactly. Oh well. Going to pray and test on cheapies unless af shows!

I decided not to wait a cycle and just go for it. We started dtd as soon as my bleeding stopped. I didn't feel like waiting was necessary, as this MC was really only like a very heavy period and never really developed into anything at all. I am super relaxed about everything and still feeling very good. I feel very healthy and just plain accepting. MCing again was my worst fear and now that it happened...I just don't have the fear whatsoever anymore. Just gonna stay calm and healthy. :)

Earthmama - such an amazing attitude to have. Best of luck to you and hoping for you to get your BFP soon!

Ladies, I need your help. I had a D&C on Sept 12th. DF and I have just been letting whatever happens happen (no protection). I got a light BFP this AM. What are the chances I'm actually pregnant again and its not just residual hormones?

Minni, odds are it is residual, unless it gets very dark in the next week. I had residual hormones for 6 weeks and faint positives until 6 or 7 weeks. The tests are very sensitive. Sorry and hoping for the best for you!

Don't apologize! I appreciate the input! I am not getting excited as I know it could just be residual hormones. I plan to see if it gets darker before making any appointments or anything. I just wanted to see what you ladies thought.

Hey Minni - have you done any testing since your D&C? It may be residual but it depends on how quickly the hormones left your body.

I had my D&C Sept 20th and had a very clear BFN two weeks after (I was just testing to see if it detected any hormone -- definitely NO line at all)...it's possible that your body cleared all the hormones out of your system and this is a new pregnancy. Unfortunately it's impossible to know just by reading..hopefully you can keep testing and it will get darker and darker :) Fingers crossed for you!!

I have no had any testing since my D&C. Last hCG was 7789 two days prior to the D&C after being at 39,849 a month prior (when we saw nuggets heartbeat). That was at 6w2d. Nugget stopped growing/lost his hb at 7w3d.... Doctor never tested after the D&C.

Its been a long time since anybody posted on here, how is everyone doing? I miss my angel lots today :cry::cry::cry:

Kept testing after my faint bfp.. it got darker. Also used a digi with weeks indicator which progressed from 2-3 to 3+. I am certain this is my rainbow baby! First appointment is tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"