2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies, I would like to join this thread :) ...I am very sorry to hear about your losses as well. From the moment we see that second line we can't help but to fall in love with the idea if the little baby we hope to see in 8 months time. I also had a "chemical pregnancy" or rather a blighted ovum as my doctor seems to think. I tested really early, so I knew I was pregnant for a week and a half before I miscarried. I was 6 days late for my "period" on the day I started to bleed (16 Oct). I had an ultrasound done as well the day after and the tech said that she could see that the corpus luteum by my left ovary was still very large and was the side from which I ovulated when I conceived. A blood test put my HCG level at 4. I had several positive pregnancy tests in the week and a bit leading up to the MC but when they became more faint instead of darker I did worry. We tried again immediately - but I started my normal period again on the 12th of November. BFN. I think my body knew I just wasn't ready. Now this is my second cycle after the early MC. I am 2 DPO**I had a very positive OPK on cycle day 13. We BD'd cycle day 11, 13 and 14. So now I am going to try and hold out until after AF is due in 12 days to test.... oi...being a POAS addict I really hope I can do it**I did try something new this cycle. I started taking Royal jelly tablets as well as Macca root tablets. Google them with "TTC" in the same phrase if you haven't heard about it already. I started taking the Macca root to balance my hormones and thicken my uterine lining. The royal jelly is said to help with egg quality and ovulation. I must say I did get a positive OPK earlier than usual. I stopped taking the tabs now after O.*Good luck on your ttc journey. Be blessed.. Xxx

Sorry to hear about your loss Strawberry, I hope you get your rainbow very quickly!!!!! Im testing on Friday as i have a big race on Saturday so just incase.

I know Royal Jelly is amazing, gonna get some myself again next month. Not sure about the Macca havent read much about it.

So sorry strawberry! I was 12 weeks with the most recent loss. But I'm thankful for being able to try again :)

What's royal jelly??

I'm hoping I can hold off until my period comes or not to test. That should be in 10 days. Such a long time to wait...haha. <3

Good luck this month everyone. :)

Sorry to hear about your loss Strawberry, I hope you get your rainbow very quickly!!!!! Im testing on Friday as i have a big race on Saturday so just incase.

I know Royal Jelly is amazing, gonna get some myself again next month. Not sure about the Macca havent read much about it.

Hi Tella! :) Thanks! Or shall I say: "Baié dankie" :flower:

I see you live in Pretoria! I am originally from South Africa as well! Small world hey! My husband and I live in Victoria, Australia now.

So nice to "meet" a fellow South African on here. I will pray for a BFP for you for Friday. xXx All the best.

Hi LeahLou :) thank you :flower:

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. 12 weeks is very far.. I can't even imagine what you have gone through. Your positive, thankful attitude is very inspiring. I am sure you will conceive your healthy rainbow baby really soon.

Royal jelly is hard capsules made from the same stuff the queen bee eats...and she lays all the eggs (in the bee hive)...hence the connection to ovulation and the releasing of the egg :) Sorry for the very basic explanation...I am not that familiar with all the scientific terms. Just please be aware that people with allergies might have anaphylaxis due to taking Royal jelly tablets so just be very careful with that. I was fine on them, but I know I don't have any allergies thank Goodness.

Take care and keep us updated how you go okay. xXx

I'm hoping I can hold off until my period comes or not to test. That should be in 10 days. Such a long time to wait...haha. <3

Good luck this month everyone. :)

Good luck with the rest of the TWW, its a horrendous wait. Fx'd for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tella! :) Thanks! Or shall I say: "Baié dankie" :flower:

I see you live in Pretoria! I am originally from South Africa as well! Small world hey! My husband and I live in Victoria, Australia now.

So nice to "meet" a fellow South African on here. I will pray for a BFP for you for Friday. xXx All the best.

"Plesier" :winkwink:

:hi: thats awesome! You enjoying it there? We have considered going to Aus or NZ for a while but there is so much holding us here that we just never make the move. I have my own business so its kinda hard just to leave that behind.

How long have you guys been there for?

Im hoping for a miracle as well but oh well i will just take it as it comes.

Hey Tella :) Yes we love it here - it has been the best move we've ever made. For me it was much easier - seeing as my family moved out here 3 years before we did. We have been here now for a year and 3 months. Feels like home. Just safer.

What type of business do you have? I would love to start my own photography business...but i still have some studying to do before i can do that ;)

I'm originally from Port Elizabeth, but my husband and I lived in George for four years before we made the move to Australia.

I am really praying you get your BFP girl. You will get your miracle i am sure of it. Just keep the faith like you have been doing.

Keep me updated please. :hugs:

Oh yes that does make a move alot easier when you have friends and family there. We also have friends there, and considering everything that's going on here I would love to move there amd raise my kids in that safe environment.

How you holding up in your tww? Mine is almost over. Started spotting so the witch will be here on time tomorrow. And as strange as it sounds I'm excited that I've had a short cycle. First one under 30 days ever.

Will keep you posted :winkwink:

I was due to start my period today but no signs of it coming. I told my husband to buy me a pregnancy test, and took one in the afternoon with diluted urine. And got this:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/EllemyshShade/P1060131_zpsbda8aa7a.jpg

I hope this is my rainbow. <3

Oh EarthMama that's fantastic news and very strong line! Congratulations hun and fingers crossed for your rainbow! x

I think this is it, EarthMama! Beautiful line!!!

Huge congrats earthmama, h&h 9 months for you and your rainbow baby!!!

Hi ladies can I join you. I have just suffered my 1st ever miscarriage at 5+2 on friday just gone. We were trying for 8 months which is extremely quick for me as my last 2 babies took 2 1/2 and 3 years to conceive. :( Felt heartbroken especially as only 2 days before i got an ultra dark pregnancy test, then the next day i was spotting and then bright red blood. I have passed 1 tiny clot but have not bled enough yet for it to go on a sanitary towel, It's only there when I wipe but enough of it for me to know my baby has gone. :( I think after 3 days of bleeding my body is slowing down as i am noticing the bleeding disappearing.

Hoping that i conceive my rainbow baby soon. xxx

Hallo ladies,

I had my d&c on Wednesday and don't know what to expect and for how long my hormones will be wacked.

Please can I join since we don't prevent at the moment. Doctor gave me the green light tdt, but he doesn't know we are not preventing.

lesh, have you tested a again or confirmed the Mc by scan? given the fact that you haven't bled properly you might not have lost the baby yet. bleeding/spotting is very common in early pregnancy. keeping you guys in my prayers and that the bean is holding on in there :hugs:

angel, sorry about your loss :hugs: I would say test every other day till a negative that way you will at least know what's going on.

No the last test I took was last Wednesday morning. Then went to docs to get checked out later that day pink spotting then friday midday, bang red. It has covered quite a bit of tissue but only dribbles on towel. It is certainly not like my af yet. Usually I would have 2 days heavy, 2 medium etc..this is like the last 2 days of my af. Been getting a mixture of browny red this afternoon. Xx

Im honestly not convinced that you are miscarring. I think you need to get to a doctor to see if you maybe need progesterone supplements as that may cause breakthrough bleeding. Keeping the hope alive for your bean *pray*

Wow earthmama that's such a string positive congratulations!!! Hoping this is it for you!

Miniegg I can't believe your ticker, your so nearly there, how are you feeling? Are you going to have our first official rainbow of the group any day now?! x x

Wow earthmama that's such a string positive congratulations!!! Hoping this is it for you!

Miniegg I can't believe your ticker, your so nearly there, how are you feeling? Are you going to have our first official rainbow of the group any day now?! x x

Hey george! I know I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how incredibly lucky I am to be meeting my rainbow soon. Fingers crossed it won't be too much longer now. I'm feeling fine just can't wait to meet him/her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"