this is an interesting thread .... will be sticking around to find out the outcome :D

Me too! Hope it's your bfp!! Xxx

Wow!! This is very interesting! Congrats and fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you!

I wonder if hcg gets into cm before urine in general? I will be watching this thread!

Sorry to hear that you are miscarriage. Have you spoken to your dr about maybe low dose aspirin? That might help them stick a little better?

I am so sorry knobby :( I would def look into a clotting disorder or low progesterone. So sorry this is happening again. :(

I'm sorry for your loss. I've never heard of using CM for a pg test before, pretty neat

I personally wouldn't take asprin while ttc. It thins the blood and from what my ob says it also thins your endometrial lining. You might want to ask your doctor about progesterone supplements. It helps thicken your lining for you baby to stick. I have to have it with all pregnancies. My body doesn't produce enough progesterone therfore I have to take supplements.

I almost forgot to mention that my breasts are enlarged and very sore with blue veins on them. When I was bleeding this symptom faded away a bit (swelling and soreness faded, but veins stayed), but came back strong, with even more blue veins (initially they started on my chest and went down to each nipple, and now I have new blue veins on the sides of my breasts).

I just watched a marathon of "I didn't know I was pregnant" and these women just could not get a pos urine tests, some still got what they thought was AF EVERY month until the baby came 9months later. Its insane the things that can happen with pregnancy! And also my SIL had bleeding heavy for the first 3 months of her pregnancy, went to the docs and everything was completely normal. He said that IB can happen even after implantation has already happened. If its around the time of ur expected period, they just consider it IB unless there's an issue. Ur symptoms sound promising and I'm praying for u! I hope that lil bean stuck for u! Did u ever go to the docs? I def would if u haven't because if there was a m/c and every thing wasn't cleaned out with the bleeding or a d&c, it can cause u to still feel pregnant and get positives. If u look it up on google there's a few good articles I read when I had my chemical. Again GL and I wish u the best! Get to the docs girl!!

EDIT..i just read u haven't gone to the docs. U should. =) lol I'm sorry I'm not trying to be pushy. I just worry about all u ladies sometimes

I love this informative thread, thank you so much for sharing and for the amount of research you did!
I'm with aidensmommy - pretty please go to the docs earlier? :) If only to say 'if I am preg, I want to make sure I see a doc in the 1st trimester' to make sure everything is looking good. If, say, something isn't but is preventable, you can hit it ahead of time! My note is out of worry too - you've been through enough!

well, I didn't mean to worry you per se, but I think you should go to confirm everything IS ok. I did read another post where the woman went to the docs for infertility treatment. They started the internal exam, saw her blue cervix and said 'welp, this is unnecessary - you're pregnant'. That's the surest sign, I guess! so you could lead with that; say your mom failed a urine test, yet here you are; and maybe request a blood test instead? just throwing out ideas. :)
thank you for thinking about it!!:flower:

Wow, this is a great thread and I'm so glad you are sharing this info with us! Thank you!

I agree with the other ladies... I think you should go to the doc, tell them about your mom's history, and if you don't get a doctor that will do what you want (I bet you will), then find another one. If you don't want to tell them you tested with CM and did your own internal exam, that's fine, because they might give you a funny eye (although I think it is fascinating, and wonderful to see that you're educating yourself and taking charge as best you can)... maybe just tell them you feel pregnant and haven't had a "legit" period, etc. and want proper prenatal care. After they tell you you're totally preggers, then I would mention the bleeding and other concerns. Put your mind at ease!

I just think you'll feel so much better when you get a confirmation. By 8 weeks, they will be able to tell you if things are at least going well, and you can accept that you're pregnant and healthy! Which I'm sure you are :) Best of luck, please update us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->