Good luck knobby. Hope everything is ok xx

STALKING!! very amazing story. I will be checking for updates! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! You know you have to report back now, right? We're all rooting for you!!:hugs:

Stalking too! Good luck, I've got everything crossed for you for great news from the Dr. So glad you posted this, very interesting!

Going to the dr in 3 hours. Wish me luck! SOOooo nervous!

This is supperrr interesting! I never thought about using cm. That looks wayyyy too freaking dark to be anything else other than a positive! But if you are having problems implanting, there are a lot of things/remedies you can use to thicken the lining of your uterus and help the little bean implant.

Also, I was watching a TV show the other night talking about the mystery of female orgasm. Supposedly, having orgasms can 1)guide sperm to the ovary you are going to ovulate from 2)help redirect misguided sperm and 3)propel a blastocyst to your uterus. Just an interesting thing that I thought I'd share that may help you, even if just the tiniest amount!

Hopefully all works out and it's a sticky bean!! :flower:

Knobby I have my fingers crossed for u! Xx

What a terrible doctor. This is a perfect example of a guy who became a doctor for the money and doesn't give a lick about his patients. Keep looking for a good one! And when you find him/her, leave a bad review somewhere for this crappy doc. :) (I'm so nice)

But... at least you are getting some tests done! You are NOT a loon, by the way, you are totally a smart woman just trying to figure out your body. Some people- and especially male doctors- have a problem with women being proactive about their health. They can suck it.

Good luck to you! Keep us posted! :)

He sounds like an idiot. Try not to worry too much about him. When will u get your blood results? Xxx

Sorry you have to got through such hell to get any info. That dr. sounds like an absolute croc! Unbelievable, I hope you can find a better doc, can't wait to hear your blood results!

knobby, I read this last night on my phone (hence no response b/c it's annoying to type on that) and could not stop thinking about this! I'm VERY happy that you went to the docs but WOW, what a horrible person that doc is! I'm so sorry for your experience!! I'm with megan - post some bad stuff about that doc, tell everyone you can. I think they have to report to a board or something too that you could write to or report to. That's just horrible to be so dismissive and then, from your other post, not gentle with you! ESPECIALLY if you ARE pregnant!! I'm blown away.
I am glad they humored you and did some tests though. I can't wait for them to be positive and you can shove it in his face. Then walk out and say you're taking your entire 9+ months of business elsewhere. :grr:

Wow, this is such a fascinating thread! I'm still blown away by how dark that line is on the test in the first post!

I'm so sorry you've been through such a lot though, Knobby. I hate doctors and your experience sounds typical, unfortunately. When I had my early miscarriage it was shrugged off as "a late period" despite me getting about 10 bfps the week before. Some of them just don't listen.

I have my fingers and toes crossed that your ultrasound shows a little bean happily tucked away in there on Monday!! I'll be stalking this thread :)

Thought I'd add.. I just tested with one IC using urine and one IC using cm and the cm one produced a slightly darker line! It's still very faint but I'm only 11dpo and I don't know anything for definite. But it's still interesting seeing those results :)

Thank you for posting this thread!

thought i'd add.. I just tested with one ic using urine and one ic using cm and the cm one produced a slightly darker line! It's still very faint but i'm only 11dpo and i don't know anything for definite. But it's still interesting seeing those results :)

thank you for posting this thread!

omg omg!

Thought I'd add.. I just tested with one IC using urine and one IC using cm and the cm one produced a slightly darker line! It's still very faint but I'm only 11dpo and I don't know anything for definite. But it's still interesting seeing those results :)

Thank you for posting this thread!

Congrats Hoping!! Any chance you have pics of the two, I'd love to see the difference!

So interesting, now I'm going to be testing way too early with CM because of this!! Haha, maybe I'll use it as a "back up" if I see a squinter on a urine test...??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->