(3 BFP) May 2012 testers + clomid :)

Oh. Good luck. Sounds like you s have a chance. I have had some off and on cramping for the last couple days. And short of breath yesterday. Like I ran out of breath way quicker then normal. Sensitive nipples started two days ago. So am hoping I get good. Des am hoping to get my progesterone blood test tonight so hopefully will get results by or on the weekend.

any other cycle I have not been so convinced but this cycle I feel good about! Im really hoping this is it! :) I also have an appt next thursday with an obgyn to discuss our family planning journey since my old obgyn retired! What CD are you on?? Fxed hun! :happydance:

I am on cd 21. And think I ovulated between cd 12 and 14. Let's hope this is our month.

Beaitifullei: Your O day can still change! Honestly, I wouldn't rely too much on your chart this month because the whole thing was so off. Did you do pressed this month or are you trying it next month (if needed)? Just keep on OPKing and charting and BDing. You're not out yet!

Angie: How is your stuff going? You've been quiet lately.

I'm good. Went in for my scan today. Had 3 follicles. 24mm, 23.5 mm and 22mm so we triggered today and I go in at 11:00am tomorrow for IUI. Hubby and I DTD Friday night. Twice Saturday and once Sunday afternoon. He got a break today because he has to produce in the morning..:dohh: :happydance:

How are you? When is your first sono? You must be over the moon!:hugs:

That's great!!! Ooh good luck I'm so excited for you! I've been great, I really don't feel any different at all. I don't "feel pregnant". I actually keep forgetting I am. :wacko: It just doesn't seem real. I had my first sono last week but it was too early to see anything. She wanted to try and date it, but it was too early to date it exactly so I'll probably be sent back after I meet my OB on Thursday.

pjstensgaard, I buy my opks on https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html and they are pretty cheap (under a buck) the more you buy the less it is per opk. These work for me...

Beautiful and Jennifer, it is sounding really positive that this is your month!

Jenna, I am glad you are feeling well- when is your next US?

Noora, milky cm is also an early pg symptom...it is so hard to symptom spot wiphen AF and pg symptoms are so similar:dohh:.

If my temp is still up tomorrow morning- I know I will break down and test. My temp always begins to decline on 10 dpo.

pjstensgaard, I buy my opks on https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html and they are pretty cheap (under a buck) the more you buy the less it is per opk. These work for me...

Noora, milky cm is also an early pg symptom...it is so hard to symptom spot wiphen AF and pg symptoms are so similar:dohh:.

If my temp is still up tomorrow morning- I know I will break down and test. My temp always begins to decline on 10 dpo.

I have my everything Crossed for you hun!!! Well maybe not this evening for a bit (have to get a BD in)hehehehe!! :dust:

I'm not sure yet I'll know more Thursday when I meet my OB. I'm guessing around 7 weeks since we didn't get to see anything last time.

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well, just wanted to let you guys know that AF showed on the 18th, I'm now on round 2 of 50mg clomid. Still remaining hopeful

I'm not sure yet I'll know more Thursday when I meet my OB. I'm guessing around 7 weeks since we didn't get to see anything last time.

I hope time flies for you!

:witch: got me today on my way to the doctor. Also doc thinks I have endometriosis too. He didn't explain any of this to me or talk to me about what it means or how it will affect our chances of having a.baby and I was trying too hard not to cry to ask. He doesn't want to do a laparoscopy for a few months and when I told him I have pain when I :sex:, he told me to take some advil because the endo could be causing that. What? As if sex isn't "uncomfortable" enough while trying to conceive, I should just deal with the pain too? This isn't my first experience with him not explaining stuff to me. I usually go home and research everything he says.
So I am switching docs. Hubby and I are trying to get pregnant before August because he is in the Air Force and "leaves" around then. And this doc is showing no urgency. Told me today that he would put me on birth control pills while DH is away because it helps the pain (which obviously won't be a problem when DH is gone because I won't be :sex:). This makes me think he doesn't think we will be pregnant before DH leaves and being on birth control is not what I want to year when I am trying to have a baby.
Doc wants to take progesterone tests on day 24 of my cycle...but I think I am going to try to get the laparoscopy done ASAP with a different doc. Anyone ever had this done? Please share your experience...recovery time, especially. Thanks!

pjstensgaard, so sorry AF got you:cry:. I think switching doctors is a great idea! He just doesn't seem to be on your team you know. Sorry, I don't know anything about laparoscopy so I can't help you there. I really hope you get your BFP before August!

MrsOjo, I hope the second round does the trick! GL!

FYI, my new avatar is pic of a seahorse I took at the Monterey Aquarium last weekend. They looked like little preggo seahorses. Plus, the males carry the babies and "give birth" and I thought that was super AWESOME!

Omar your chart is looking GREAT! I hope your temps stay up there!

Pjstengaard. So sorry your dr doesn't seem very helpful. I really hope you find one that is very quickly and get the tests done you need. Baby dust to you

Temp went back up today =) YAY!!! I woke up at 5 due to DH snoring so figured I would check & it was 98.11, then when my alarm went off at 6 it was 98.24 . I went ahead & went with the first temp cause im not sure how accurate the other one would have been. Still having pinching & dull aches but its right in the middle above my pubic bone.

Ooo so exciting. Can't wait till you test.

I normally wake up with a sore back but today it's right across the bottom and hurt to sit. Not the norm. I am getting nervous. Will wait to make sure I ovulated before I test though

Ooo so exciting. Can't wait till you test.

I normally wake up with a sore back but today it's right across the bottom and hurt to sit. Not the norm. I am getting nervous. Will wait to make sure I ovulated before I test though

I know I should wait till AF is due but since I Oed early not sure when that will be.. The 28th is DD birthday & I will be 12dpo so may use a FRER. I keep feeling like I am leaking but nothing.

Hope your back starts to feeling a bit better & if it cause your :bfp: then YAY :happydance:

Oh ya & my hips & thighs feel really sore to the touch & crampy.. May be from BDing though

Wow I just realized my kindle autocorrected Kmae to Omar. Lol!! What I meant to say was KMAE your chart looks great!

Hopeful, thank you very much! Just a couple days away and you'll finally be an apple seed! How are you feeling?

Beautifullei, that drop could have been implantation!!!! Omg I wish you could test NOW!!!

Wow I just realized my kindle autocorrected Kmae to Omar. Lol!! What I meant to say was KMAE your chart looks great!

Hopeful, thank you very much! Just a couple days away and you'll finally be an apple seed! How are you feeling?

Beautifullei, that drop could have been implantation!!!! Omg I wish you could test NOW!!!

Trust me I want too so bad!!! We BD the day before "o" so there would have been plenty waiting!! I keep googleing how soon I can test but I know I need to wait lol. The pains feel like Ovulation twinges & pulls but obviously Im not O'ing right now! We shall see =D:happydance:

Thanks Jenna! I can't believe my temp is still up on 10dpo! It always drops by this time...but could also be the Clomid extending my LP. My bbs are sore today, mostly on the sides-like I lifted weights...but I didn't! Really hoping this is a good sign. I am trying my best to wait until 12dpo to test.

Beautiful, yay! I hope those temps stay up high (for 9 months!). If my temp stays up, I'll also be testing on 12dpo (this Friday!). I never used a FRER before- but might need break down and buy one if my temp is still up on 12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->