• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

bleh I`m out (on my 40th birthday too! grrrr AF I`ll show you :devil:
:hugs: boohoo to af showing on your big birthday! Well at least you can to enjoy a glass or 3!! :haha:

Hi guys. AF got me yesterday! Boo! First full cycle after the MC so hoping to have better luck this month.
Congrats on the new BFPs.
Sorry you're feeling sick skweek.
L x
:hugs: to the :witch: showing up!!
Thanks hun. Its still just a slight sea-sick feeling but just know its going to get worse!!
Roll on the next 8 weeks! not that I want to wish this time away!

Hello ladies!
I had tested before today and because I didn't get a BFP I asked you to mark me down and I was just going to wait for AF.... but, this morning, I tested because I have not seen signs of AF coming... and this is what I got:

do you see what I see?:shrug:

Oh hell yes!! I see 2 lines on both test!!! Well done you!!
:bfp: number 4!!!!
H & H 9 months to you!!

thanks!! but I am confused now.... I took a digital test and it says "not pregnant".... so I am in limbo :shrug:... I'm going to get blood work tomorrow and should have the results in the afternoon.....

thanks!! but I am confused now.... I took a digital test and it says "not pregnant".... so I am in limbo :shrug:... I'm going to get blood work tomorrow and should have the results in the afternoon.....

:hugs: relax and take things easy for the next 2 days. Might be a slow rise.
GL and let me know if I need to change the front page

Digi might not be sensitive enough yet.
Blood test will be best!
Fx'd

hi, can you put me down for AF. it's not here yet but i'm out for this month. thanks.
good luck to all who are yet to test.

AF got me today, damn!

I'm feeling a bit down about it. One of my friends just told me she's pregnant after only having sex once, at what she thought was the wrong time! I am honestly delighted for her (it is what she wants, despite the lack of sex that month) but it all just feels so unfair when I try so hard. Think it was an extra kick in the teeth cos it's Mother's Day :cry:

Oh well, onto next month...

AF got me today, damn!

I'm feeling a bit down about it. One of my friends just told me she's pregnant after only having sex once, at what she thought was the wrong time! I am honestly delighted for her (it is what she wants, despite the lack of sex that month) but it all just feels so unfair when I try so hard. Think it was an extra kick in the teeth cos it's Mother's Day :cry:

:hug:
hi, can you put me down for AF. it's not here yet but i'm out for this month. thanks.
:hugs:

Hi hun, any news from you? Have you seen the doc yet?

Any signs of AF yet?

AF got me today, damn!

:hugs: I know how you feel! Hang in there hun and stay strong.

Have updated the front page

hello ladies!
I took a blood test on Friday and yes, it is positive, I am pregnant... but, my progesterone levels are low so they want to see me tomorrow, maybe even Tuesday and Wednesday and see how I'm doing.... please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me! thank you all! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hello ladies!
I took a blood test on Friday and yes, it is positive, I am pregnant... but, my progesterone levels are low so they want to see me tomorrow, maybe even Tuesday and Wednesday and see how I'm doing.... please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me! thank you all! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh that is wonderful news!
fx'd for a sticky bean!

are they supplementing you with progesterone at all?
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great News Wana B a Mom!! Fx'd you have a good sticky bean. We will be thinking of you so keep us all updated. :happydance::happydance:

My fingers and toes are crossed for you wanna b.

hello ladies! I went to get my second blood test today and I don't have good news :cry: my HCG levels dropped from 18 to 5... so it is not looking good :cry::cry::cry: I'm just waiting for the worst... I have another blood test on Wednesday and also a FS appointment tomorrow. :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->