(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

It's quiet most likely because March is a few weeks away yet. :)

Hi Faithmum, You are welcome to join us on here desipte testing towards the end of Feb.
Let us know if you are testing in March too.

Yes Tori - it really is quiet on here! I might join you back on the feb testing thread.

Lets hope it gears up towards the end of the month then.

AFM - I'm just enjoying a quiet weekend in. Although we are having dinner with both sets of parentals. This is THE night when they will meet for the first time. We thought it would be best to introduce them before the wedding next year!! haha

I just want to wish all the best of luck for March and as I'm here a ton of :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust::dust: your way..

Hey there

Please put me down for 3rd, I expect to O on about the 18th

X

Thanks so much Madrid98!!
Praying all the V'day lurving brings us many :bfp:'s!!!

Welcome to the March testing thread Captainj1!
I have added you to the front page.

oh my gosh Leikala!! congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!!
H & H to you!!

So you didnt need this testing thread after all!!!
GL!! I just know this will be a sticky bean for you!!

Thanks Tori4 and skweek!

As of now I don't need the March testing thread! :) I am praying this sticks! :)

You will be fine!! :flower::thumbup::flower:

I think I am all set for V'day loving!! I have my preseed, just waiting on my OPK's. But some how I think I might be too late to use the OPK's now. Been feeling rather crampy the last few days and been really windy to.

Oh oh oh, I also bought a corset today!! :blush:
https://www.asos.com/Fauve/Fauve-Veronique-Corset/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1921004&sgid=3895

I didnt get it from them, got it from the Leia shop in Bluewater shopping mall. Yes I know its really expensive - but its gorgeous!!!
So now just to put it to the test!!:blush::blush::blush:

The corset is GORGEOUS!! Your hubby to be will LOVE it! Woot! :)

I'm hoping not to be on this list :winkwink: but I'll let you know for sure as soon as I know! My lmp was 9th Jan so I'm just waiting until something happens x

Hi Mamaduck, Lets hope Leikela has started something here!!
She too popped in saying the same and she sure is not going to need this thread!! She got her BFP this past weekend!!!

FXed you too wont need us. GL!!

I suspect I'll be here for the long haul but it's not the be all and end all. My tummy has been gripey today,some sharp pains so I don't think I'm bfp bound just yet.

I just got my OPK's through the post. Did one and its -'ve.
I think I may have OVed this afternoon. While out at ASDA's I had a sharp pain on my right hand side. I will test all each day this week, just to make sure. If no pos by the end of the week I will know for sure that I OV early yet again!!

How is everyone doing?

I think I may have OVed this afternoon. While out at ASDA's I had a sharp pain on my right hand side.

How is everyone doing?

Did you grab OH by the frozen prawns then to make the most of it? :rofl:

I am hoping I get a Peak tomorrow, it will be CD13. xx

I think I may have OVed this afternoon. While out at ASDA's I had a sharp pain on my right hand side.

How is everyone doing?

Did you grab OH by the frozen prawns then to make the most of it? :rofl:

I am hoping I get a Peak tomorrow, it will be CD13. xx

:rofl: Unfortunately I was alone!! BOOHOO :rofl:
He only gets in at about 11pm tonight - so loads of time to tart up !!! :blush: :haha:

Back again, :witch: has started to arrive,have a real gripey tummy. I've got a 37 day cycle (how crappy is that!) so can you put me down for testing for the 21st March please x

Back again, :witch: has started to arrive,have a real gripey tummy. I've got a 37 day cycle (how crappy is that!) so can you put me down for testing for the 21st March please x

Boohoo to AF showing up Mamaduck :hugs:
Hopefully this will be your lucky month!

Can you add me to the March testing list!! :happydance:

I'm doing my first IVF this month and start stimming this weekend. Estimated BETA date is March 16th.:test:

Oh crumb.................................March 11th for me please. Here we go again. Please let this one be the last testing thread for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->