(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Could you put me down for 10th pls, lots of sticky dust to all.

Oh crumb.................................March 11th for me please. Here we go again. Please let this one be the last testing thread for me!

Good luck! I see from your signature you are 2 MCs in at almost the same times as me. I think March has to be lucky!! :flower:

Happy Valentines Day

Welcome to all the new testers.
Hockey - GL with your stimming this weekend. Hope your 1st cycle of IVF goes well

POASfiend - FXed this is the lucky thread and all get our :bfp: this cycle!!!

Dylis - love your profile pic!! really made me giggle!!

*front page updated*

Hi Ladies. I'll be testing March 9th. Going for a 2nd HSG on Thursday, so hoping it doesn't screw with my schedule, but hoping it brings me some baby dust!

AF is here so what a crummy Valentine's Day. So I am stuffing hubby's stomach instead tonight. I brought bacon roses to his work and making him a yummy dinner tonight.

Hopefully there is a lot of Valentine's BDing for everyone else.

Hi Ladies. I'll be testing March 9th. Going for a 2nd HSG on Thursday, so hoping it doesn't screw with my schedule, but hoping it brings me some baby dust!

2nd HSG?? When did you have the first one??
FXed it goes well on Thursday.

AF is here so what a crummy Valentine's Day. So I am stuffing hubby's stomach instead tonight. I brought bacon roses to his work and making him a yummy dinner tonight.

Hopefully there is a lot of Valentine's BDing for everyone else.

Boohoo for the witch showing up on V'day!! :hugs: Just remember V'day is only one day. Why not celebrate all year round??

AFM - I am :happydance: I got my :D on my OPK today!!!
Now just looking forward to Friday - Seeing my FS again for results from all my tests and scans.

FXed and :dust: to all

Skweek: I had one about a year ago. It had said everything was good. As I ovulate regularly on my own, and still BFN's for 14 cycles, so she is sending me for another. My Gyne said she will do it herself this time, just to make sure the other one wasn't wrong.

Skweek: I had one about a year ago. It had said everything was good. As I ovulate regularly on my own, and still BFN's for 14 cycles, so she is sending me for another. My Gyne said she will do it herself this time, just to make sure the other one wasn't wrong.

You are soo lucky to have your Gynae do it for you. Here in UK we get who ever is on duty to do it. Usually someone we have never met before!!
I am so used to private health care and being able to choose who I see and always seeing the same person!!
I hate having a different doc at each appointment. I suppose it does have its advantages but its just missing that personal touch.
Sorry rant over!!
GL for Thursday
Let us know how it goes

If all goes to plan I am looking at about 8th March.

You are soo lucky to have your Gynae do it for you. Here in UK we get who ever is on duty to do it. Usually someone we have never met before!!
I am so used to private health care and being able to choose who I see and always seeing the same person!!
I hate having a different doc at each appointment. I suppose it does have its advantages but its just missing that personal touch.
Sorry rant over!!
GL for Thursday
Let us know how it goes

My Gyne didn't do it last time. She sent me to the radiologist to have it done. It is nice to have someone you know, but after a while I had so many people looking up my hoo hoo that it became easier to deal with strangers lol

Anorak - welcome to our March testing thread. So sorry to see you hear. Lets hope you get a sticky bean this time round.

Altamom - FXed all goes well tomorrow.

Hi, can you add me? :winkwink:
Im currently 9dpo and due a week today, but I know I am not going to be lucky this cycle, which is our 5th.
My date for March will be 18th March. I have spot on 25 day cycles, rarely over or under, so I can confidently predict my march due date lol
Thanks
Jo xx

Hi, can you add me? :winkwink:
Im currently 9dpo and due a week today, but I know I am not going to be lucky this cycle, which is our 5th.
My date for March will be 18th March. I have spt on 25 day cycles, rarely over or under, so I can confidently predict my march due date lol
Thanks
Jo xx

Welcome Joanne!! FXed this will be your lucky cycle!!!

Can I join please?

I'm not sure whether or not to join in here or Feb bacause my cycle has recently become really messed up and I am due to ovulate anywhere between last Saturday and next Saturday.

We DTD last Thursday and then had a bit of a gap until last night because we were both shattered and I wasn't that bothered because I had no EWCM and plan on DTD tomorrow and Friday.

My Clearblue Fertility Monitor arrived today so if all fails this cycle I can do it scientifically next time :)

Welcome Halle71. Of course you can join us.
What date would you like me to put you down for testing?

Please could you change my test date to 15th March or even tbd. Unfortunately my preg tests are still positive after the chemical and my temps are still up so no sign of AF yet. No hope of me ov'ing tomorrow as previously predicted! Boo.

Please could you change my test date to 15th March or even tbd. Unfortunately my preg tests are still positive after the chemical and my temps are still up so no sign of AF yet. No hope of me ov'ing tomorrow as previously predicted! Boo.

Have you seen the doctor about this yet? To me it sounds like the little bean is snuggling up.
Will change your date. Please keep us posted.

Have you seen the doctor about this yet? To me it sounds like the little bean is snuggling up.
Will change your date. Please keep us posted.

Not seen GP yet but had bloods which showed drop in hcg from 54 on Friday to 31 on Monday. Still waiting for the inevitable which sucks!!! Thanks for changing my date. How are things with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->