• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

LalaR - :hugs: :flower:
I am well thanks. Just enjoying my week off! Although I have tons to sort out before next Monday!

Hi Ladies

Well the HSG was this morning. Blocked left tube, right side is ok. But she then sent me to get a pelvic ultrasound, which shows I have a 0.6cm cyst in my right ovary. She was trying to be reassuring. Said there was no reason for me not to get pregnant. Gave me a script for Clommid again (did 1 cycle in January along with blood work to check hormaones, etc). She told me that if I don't get pregnant in the next 3 months to go back and see her. I'm on CD 7 so can't take the clommid this month, and next month, my fiance is out of town when I will O. Ugh!!!! Why does this have to be so hard???

FXed AltaMom that you dont need the clomid to get your BFP this cycle! :flower:

Skweek, i think, only think, you might have to take me off the march thread..........I think (only think again :wacko:) that I have my :bfp:
I will let you know tomorrow when I will be 11dpo :winkwink:

Oh my gosh Joanne!! not just FXed but everything crossed for that BFP!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!

Hi Joanne - POAS yet?
I cant believe how many have popped in and landed up not needing this thread!
Must be a lucky thread!!

Hello :flower:
Yep, its still there, mega faint though, as I am not due on till next weds :wacko:
Ive got a pic on my iphone but dont know how to post them on here :wacko:

FAB FAB FAB!!! Congrats Joanne!!!
I am soooo excited for you!!
H & H 9 months to you!!

Welcome Sumatwsimit. Hopefully this will be your lucky month!! Esp seeing that you are testing on St Paddy's day!!!

I am so excited, just got my first ever second line on a ov stick

It's not as dark as the tester line but it's there!

Can't wait to poas tomorrow and see if its darker :)

Hey Becky, Have you got a testing date yet?
Want me to add you to the front page?

Welcome Sumatwsimit. Hopefully this will be your lucky month!! Esp seeing that you are testing on St Paddy's day!!!

thanks :flower: not only is it paddy's day when testing but it looks very much like i will be ovulating on my first wedding anniversary! we're going to have some fun with this one :winkwink: :happydance: it is definitely a significant month for me.

I am so excited, just got my first ever second line on a ov stick

It's not as dark as the tester line but it's there!

Can't wait to poas tomorrow and see if its darker :)

go grab hubby bbear!!!! good luck. :flower:

thanks :flower: not only is it paddy's day when testing but it looks very much like i will be ovulating on my first wedding anniversary! we're going to have some fun with this one :winkwink: :happydance: it is definitely a significant month for me.

Oh my gosh!! that is sooo sweet! more luck and prayers than ever coming your way for this cycle!!!
When is your wedding anniversary?

I think so, Will put you down for testing March 7th then.

Thanks Hun xx :)

No must resist testing before then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"