• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations Memma!!!! I'm in shock!! Wow, you did ovulate! That's crazy! So no symptoms this cycle and you got your positive! I'm really over the moon happy for you, I'm tearing up!

Have an amazing, happy and healthy 9 months!

Your chart is totally triphasic too. You are SO pregnant, Memma! YAAAAY!

You girls are all lovely and I hope you get your positives soon.

MemmA skipping over 1-2 preggo and jumping right into 2-3! Any idea what day you ovulated? So so exciting!!! Congrats dear!!

AJ so sorry to hear that! Ugh it's like smooth sailing and then someone knocks the wind out of you. I really hope things turn around quickly for you. Sucks feeling like that :hugs:

AJ I'm so sorry, how horrible for you :-( . Is that quite a normal thing to happen, or is it quite out of character? Definitely hope you feel better soon :-(

Thank you all..! No symptoms so it doesn't feel real yet..! And only 11 or 13dpo (depending if you go by OPK or temp), so the whole '2-3 week' thing plus the darkness of the Superdrug test line has panicked me a bit, as I already have twins (10 years old)... I'm thinking far too much about how I may be secreting 'double' the hormone again, if you know what mean....!! :-/

AJ dh and I went through a rough patch last year. He used to lose his temper at the drop of a hat. I think he finally figured out that his apologies didn't matter anymore. I was done being the only person he took out his frustrations on. we've come such a long way in the past few months. I really hope you can get to a better place with him. Maybe he needs counceling?

Memma could you imagine twins again? Does seem like your levels are very high for where you are!!

Anyway, we don't have to talk about me anymore. It's depressing and Memma is way more exciting.

Memma I was thinking the same thing (twins) when I saw the 2-3 weeks and the dark line on the other test lol! That's amazing!

AJ I'm so sorry dear. We've had times in the marriage where I wasn't sure where our future was headed. I have so many trust issues, he has issues of his own, just like everyone. The saddest part for you I'm sure is the idea of not having a baby when you've already made up your mind that you were having one and have been trying. If he's been getting better (from a point where he was yelling all the time, to where he's hardly yelling- now) maybe he'll continue to get better if you both keep working on your relationship. You can wait a cycle at a time and not give up TTC indefinitely. I truly hope things turn around for your relationship and he gets the sense needed to move forward. Hugs

Done another test this morning (normal ClearBlue one - OH wanted to see!) and got a very bold 'positive' straight away, before the sample had even finished passing across the control window. AF wasn't even due for another 1-3 days. It's going to be a very long two months waiting to find out if it's one or two... :-(
I can't imagine having two again...!
I've told half of my siblings and OH has told a few people... But the one person I really want to tell is my mum, but she's recently suffered a stroke (the week of ovulation - another reason why I thought I hadn't: stress!). She only left hospital 2 days ago and she's now rehabilitating at my brothers house 100 miles away! Firstly I'd want to tell her face to face, but secondly I just think it's not appropriate at the moment and she's got enough going on with herself to be worrying about me.

AJ he sounds a lot like my dad was in his marriage to my mum. Serious long-term, deep seated issues - but refused to get any help because he believed those people didn't know what they were talking about! Plus he wasn't the problem, it was everyone else apparently.
How are things today...?

Memma, I think that might be just the kind of news she needs. I bet it would cheer her up immensely and give her something to focus on during such a difficult time. Gosh, I'm so sorry you're going through that. I've taken care of elders that have been through strokes, and they've all been affected so uniquely. I hope your mum gets the rest and recovery she needs and gets stronger each day.

When do you think you'll have the chance to get out to see her? 100 miles isn't a quick trip :/.

What do you mean AJ...?

I'm hoping to go and see her in a week or two and tell her then... She's done really well so far, so hopefully she's continuing to make progress at my brothers house and it will be a 'better' time to tell her then. She's a worrier so I don't want her worrying about me when she needs to focus on herself.
My poor boys (the twins) are going to be the last to know, haha! We want to wait until after the scan for that, I think.
OH's reaction was priceless when I told him, my plan of how to tell him had the desired effect..! So think we are going to think of something similar for my mum, rather than just 'I'm pregnant'

Have you guys gotten indents on a FRER that were immediately visible and didn't disappear? I didn't notice anything last month, so I'm not totally sure of what one looks like. My test yesterday had a line, but I didn't think it had any color to it so I just called it negative, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I'm not up for buying more tests, so I'm just going to wait and see on Wednesday (or maybe tomorrow if I can't stand it) rather than rush out for a second opinion.

I don't have a pic - it went in the outside bin before I started obsessing over it.

Aww that'll be cool, telling her in a special way! How did you tell your OH about the pregnancy?

AJ I'm sorry hun. What a sucky situation. :(. Do you think you'll buy another test before AF is due or wait? When is AF due for you?

I went a bought a cute little rabbit cuddly toy (for the baby) and put it in a gift bag with the pregnancy tests underneath (at the bottom of the bag).
Gave it to him on his lunch break after telling him I had a present for him: and his confusion and slight disappointment that I'd bought him a cute non-manly cuddly toy was quite funny, until he lifted it out the bag and saw the pregnancy test underneath. Then he realised..! Just kept saying 'are you pregnant?!' and then was just in so much shock that he couldn't eat the lunch I'd brought to him anyway!

How are you doing AJ..? Afraid I can't help about the FRER as I don't like them so I've not used them (I don't like the thin-ness of the lines)

OH My I leave for a few days and so much has happened. Congrast Memma! That is the best news. :dance: I'm so happy for you! :bunny:

AJ...I missed all the important posts but I gather that you are going through a rough time. I am sorry and I am here if you need anything. Please do no hesitate to pm me if you need to talk. :friends:

AJ I've gotten an indent or shadow line on frer and I was not pregnant- so I don't really like those tests either. You could've had a faint line though. I'm guessing your AF is due Wednesday? That's only 2 days away but an eternity in the tww.

Wb Tankel, what's new with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->