• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

EEEPPPP!!!!!! So cute. He looks a little bit like a rabbit with those big ears! Love it. Gosh I wish I could snoodle him to bits!

The dh just told me he wants another dog. I think its how he is dealing with the whole no baby thing. He filling up the spaces with fur-babies. We have a full house already and the pup we have is already a handful. I always wanted lots of animals and lots of kids. At least one of those ambitions has come true.

I know what you mean! And I do love my puppy to pieces. I've loved all my pets with all my heart <3. We just have Zane at the moment, but we already know we're getting another dog within a year or two. We're going to this fundraiser in May, it's a walk for No-Kill animal shelters, and they'll have adoptable pets there. I'm pretty sure we're coming home with another dog! lol we'll see. DH has a tender heart like me but he's a bit more practical than I am. I think I might be able to convince him... haha :dog:

That sounds like a great place to get a new dog if you guys decide to go that route. I got my dog from the humane society. She was scheduled to be put down the next day. Sad thing is, she had only been in the shelter for 24 hours! Good thing I got there when I did because she is my best friend.

He's gooooorgeous! How funny - I have a 4 1/2 month old puppy too, a border collie! He also has huge mouse-ears like your Zane, haha!

Total fate Tankel! That gave me chills hearing she was set to be terminated the next day, she's a lucky girl to have you. <3

Aww! So cool our puppy boys are the same age Memma!! That's what I call him- my 'puppy boy' or 'little wolf' lol. Zane was born November 10th, so he'll be 5 months in a couple weeks here.

Oh wow, my Dog Man as I call him (his name is Teddy) was born November 19th!

Lmbo so cute. Love Teddy, like a cute little bear.

Memma how you feeling so far? Any symptoms yet, i.e. nausea?

No... I feel completely normal, despite me willing myself to feel pregnant so that I know it's real. I took another test yesterday because I just don't feel anything.
It's making me quite anxious so I've booked a private ultrasound for when I'm 7 and a half weeks pregnant, because I think I just need to see that I am (and also if it's twins or not!) and then I'll feel better about the whole thing. I'm only 4 weeks today though so it feels like forever away but OH wants to wait until we will be able to see the heart beating, so 7-8 weeks it is!

I'm bursting with excitement for you!!! I can't wait to find out if it's twins! I'm really glad you're getting the scan at 7-8 weeks! :D

LOL if its twins you'll have a very busy Holiday season!

Hey Tankel, I'm pretty good :), other than odd dreams. Had a dream last night that I got my first positive pregnancy test during a zombie apocalypse!

How are things with you?

Ha that is one crazy dream. Im doing well...anxious to start testing.

Whereabouts are you ladies in your cycles again? I can't keep up!

I am 4 dpo, testing 4/1.
I sometimes too have a hard time keeping up. So many dates (including my own) I don't know how some people bounce from thread to thread.

Tankel can't wait for your tests!!

MemmA it sucks waiting to 'feel pregnant'. And then it sucks 'feeling pregnant' haha we cant win! Can't wait for your private scan.

Afm cd 5. Hubby wants to NTNP this month. I had wanted to take the month off because I don't want a Xmas baby. Oddly enough my mom went to a psychic a few months back (she's amazing!) and she had told my mom there'd be a baby announcement at the end of the year. If I got preggo this cycle my dd would be 12/27. She's been eerily accurate in the past. So much so that I feel like if we ntnp we will for sure be preggo this month. So torn!!

Oh wow, lite, I hope that prediction comes true! I'm at CD 8, three days ahead of you BUT I ovulate CD 17-18 so you'll probably ovulate before me or at the same time I'm guessing, very cool! I have a cycle buddy! ;)

Not long at all until testing time Tankel...' Exciting!

I still kept half expecting AF to show up (as I had tested 2-5 days before it was due)..! Only things thata different with me now is that I've had terrible insomnia since the day I tested. Hopefully it will improve as I'm currently spending most of every night awake. Otherwise I feel normal.
My scan is 3 weeks today and I can't wait, even though I know it's not going to look like anything! Just a blob, lol. But I will know I'm not imagining it, at least ;-)

That's spooky Lite, how amazing would it be if she's right? My mum has her own set of tarot cards and done a reading a couple of days before she had her stroke, which said there would be a baby on the way. She knew we were trying so in the hospital, kept asking me if I was pregnant! I said no because I wasn't then (that was O week), so she asked my brother instead, who then admitted his girlfriend is pregnant. She was 'about a month' pregnant then, so I think she's only a couple of weeks ahead of me, but they weren't going to tell anyone as she has a history of recurrent miscarriages :-(

Anyway, the crux of the story is that I don't normally 'get' things like psychics and tarot etc, but looks like my mums cards were right so I hope yours is too!

I'm finally telling my mum today as I'm going to see her at my brothers house, so I can tell her face to face :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->