• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Been getting positive opks for a few days. I'm so confused and the dh I sick of me crying ovulation. :haha:

since Saturday with some very close to being positive for at least a week before that.

Did you end up buying a thermometer and taking your BBT this cycle? If so do you have any temp shifts?

No thermometer yet. I am gonna get one if things don't work out this cycle. With all the BDing I have been doing, I will be shocked if it doesn't work out. This is my first cycle since the MC, and I think my body is just not 100 % yet.

I gave in and got a dollar tree test yesterday as well as used my last frer today. No lines on either of those - that one on Saturday must have been a fluke.

Tankel, I hope you get your BFP soon. We (this thread of ladies) need to keep our trend going with a BFP every few weeks!

AJ, I'm sorry it was negative... you're not out til AF shows. Have you talked to your SO today? Do you think you'll work on things with him?

Af is here. So discouraging. I'm taking a month off as to not have a xmas baby. Oddly enough I feel like if we ntnp next cycle that would be the one I end up pregnant becaise I don't want to be haha. I can't believe how much harder this is than with DD. I am certainly going to take next month and get myself sorted. Go to the dr and get the ok for ttc with a clean bill of health. Spring clean my house (even though it's still only 30 degrees here). Put a lot of time into my daughter. Maybe try and get in at a new job. I think I'll also start stocking up on things like extra diapers. Good luck ladies still waiting. AJ I so hope things get better for you.

I'm not going anywhere though. I'll still follow you ladies!

Sorry for :bfn: AJ and sorry the AF, lite.

I like your plan though, lite. :thumbup: Spring cleaning is always nice. Also you better not go anywhere. :haha:

That sounds great lite! I hope you have a very relaxing and enjoyable month off from ttc! Hopefully the weather perks up soon. It's technically Spring now- but we just had a big snowfall last night!

So I expect to hear you trying again in May then :)

Funnily enough I wanted to avoid having a December baby aswell because my twins birthday is in December, so is mine (plus Xmas, obviously), and OH's is 1st January..! I just thought that it hadn't happened in the previous 10 months so it probably wouldn't this month... So you never know! I have everything crossed for all of you.
Spring clean sounds like a great idea though, I think I may copy that!
The clocks change this weekend here, so it will officially be spring :)

You must be super fertile this time of year Memma! Lol

Thank you for rooting for us, we'll get our BFPs one by one!

Haha no I don't mind at all! I'll take next month! Geesh I wish it was that easy. I'll laugh my butt off if I do get pregnant this cycle. :D

My twins were actually due in March but were born 3 months early, so I clearly have huge timing issues, haha!

How is everyone today? I feel like I miss all the talking when I'm sleeping. :haha:

Lol yeah Memma timing issues or just a reminder that it's out of our hands!

Not much is going on so far here. My puppy woke me up so I could feed him, now he's sleeping again little stinker <3. I'm watching the episode of Forensic Files I fell asleep to last night.

I'm only CD 5 but paying close attention to CP and CM starting now just in case I ovulate early again. I have no opks and I don't plan on buying any either. I figure it's my last cycle before I get RE assistance so I probably won't need my own opks. I'm still temping and always get clear shifts after O so I'll be relying on that and CP/CM.

GL, vba. Yay for new cycles. It is always exciting to gear up for O!

Thank you! It is exciting, a whole new chance!

Here's my puppy, Zane. I can't resist sharing his cuteness with the world. He's 4 1/2 months old, although this pic is from a few weeks ago, so he's a bit larger now. He's going to be a big dog- Lab, Husky from mom, Border Collie dad.

Attachments

• zane laying down ears up.jpg
    zane laying down ears up.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116