• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

That's great Memma, I hope you have a very special day with your mum, and that she's doing well. I can't wait for your scan in 3 weeks! Glad the pregnancy is smooth sailing so far besides insomnia, but I bet that is from anxiety about the pregnancy, even if it's just subconscious. I'm 99% sure I'll be the same way.

Tankel, I can't wait for you to test on April fools day! :)

Vba yay for cycle buddies! I'm due to o next weekend at some point. Tho I'm going to try and not look at my calendar and not plan any sex. If it happens it happens.

MemmA can't wait to hear how your mom takes the news. I'm sure she'll be so happy for you! And how neat about the tarot cards? I am hit or miss with psychics. I don't believe all of them. But this lady has been so right about everything in my life on multiple occasions. We shall see!

Ohh that sounds very intriguing. I hope she's right too.

It's almost 1st April...!!

How are you ladies doing?

Dh dd and myself have all been sick for a whole week. I wish this would go away!! My stepson is here for the week for his school break which is nice. Otherwise not much else going on. how are you feeling?

:coffee: one more day until testing.

Lite: hope you all feel better soon.

Memma, how was your mom when you saw her? What was her reaction to the news? How are you feeling?

Feel better soon lite! We're supposed to be cycle buddies but I think I'll ovulate early like last month. Today maybe. Lol I act as though I have a choice.

I don't know if my temp is right. Zane woke me up, barking/growling like there was an intruder, but it was just the neighbor scraping his windshield. A minute later when I got back in bed I was freezing! I temped and it was lower than usual, darn it. Not sure if it's ovulation dip or just cold. Then I temped after going to the bathroom and getting dressed but it was up too high to be considered a resting bbt, so I used the first temp.

I've been having ewcm the past couple days so this could be it. We dtd a few times, although I didn't lay down and keep my hips up! Maybe I'll have to do that no matter what CD it is. I just figured it was too early. Maybe it is too early and I'm jumping the gun and won't ovulate til this weekend like originally thought. I always second guess observations I make about myself.

My Fertilitea, FertilAid, and prenatals should arrive at any moment, the package is out for delivery! :) I ordered some cute little tea infusers on Amazon. Can't wait to try them out with my Fertilitea.

Yeah, I'm still testing a little early. I think I am 9 dpo today so I haven't lost faith yet. But I am about to run out of dollars to pee on!

My mum took it pretty well...! It was pretty bad timing really as she was due to have an operation on the Monday (I was there on the Saturday) that she was very nervous about, so I think her mind was a bit preoccupied. Turns out they cancelled her op on the day, so that's good.
But she seemed excited and happy and asked lots of questions, so it was good :)
Much better than the last time I told her I was pregnant (when I was 18) and her reaction was 'oh God...' Whilst shaking her head, haha!

How is everyone? :)

Memma, Aww yay! Oh I bet it was a much better experience than when you were 18! Lol

I'm good, just enjoying the warmer weather, waiting for ovulation. It should be happening here any minute/day or has happened. I've had a couple days of lower temps from high estrogen with super stringy ewcm. Today my temp is going up so I could be at 1 dpo, but I don't want to jump the gun.

Hey, where have you ladies gone..?! What's happening with you all? :)

Ha! I'm still here. Just about to get a visit from af :nope: sucks because the next testing date will be in May!

Hi Memma! We've been chatting over on Tankel's journal lol :D

Tankel I really hope you don't get AF, I've read so many stories about how these women thought they were getting AF any moment but ended up with a BFP!

Even if you do get AF, your BFP is going to happen for you soon sweetie, I just know it. May does feel far away but it'll be here before you know it. <3

Ah that's where you've all gone, haha! Long as you're all ok :)

Hi Memma! We've been chatting over on Tankel's journal lol :D

Tankel I really hope you don't get AF, I've read so many stories about how these women thought they were getting AF any moment but ended up with a BFP!

Even if you do get AF, your BFP is going to happen for you soon sweetie, I just know it. May does feel far away but it'll be here before you know it. <3

Gosh, if only we could order a set of babies. One for you and one for me. 1800-MAKE-US-MOMS!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->