AF due 2/21 Someone help me to NOT test early!!

Tankel has AF arrived?

MemmA glad your mom seems excited. Hopefully she is better soon. No fun being in the hospital. Are you going to be team yellow or do you plan on finding out gender? How are you feeling?

Afm we are ntnp this month. Don't know when I ovulate. Maybe yesterday? EWCM. Hubby and I dtd once sat night. I'm not tracking anything or even looking at my fertility apps. Feels way less stressful. I feel like it I don't get a bfp this cycle I may take a few off. just try and get everything a bit more settled in my life. I'd still be happy with a bfp of course. We need a thread full of Bfps!

Hi lite! Was wondering where you've been. It's nice to get a break from this self-imposed, non-stop work we call ttc! Phew! Enjoy the peace and calm.

Memma how's the pregnancy going? Is your mom still recovering at your brother's? How is she?

Here's where I'm at:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-07-10-28-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-07-10-28-59.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
Looking good vba.

Lite, I love that laid-back approach. I just can't do it! I know its not ok to say when TTC, but the stress-free cycles of NTNP are the one that seem to end in :bfp:s the most. GL

Afm: yeah AF came. Sorry, I felt like I posted it everywhere, but I missed the most important spot. I won;t test again until May :(

Sorry AF has got you Tankel :-(

Definitely looking good VBA, fingers crossed - and for all of you of course :)

My mum is still 100 miles away at my brothers yes, will probably be there for quite some time. Her surgery was cancelled as they decided it wasn't necessary in the end, so it won't be rescheduled. She is very glad about that... I just hope they're right...!

I'm 6+1 today based on my last period date, and the sickness has kicked in (much earlier than I remember last time, although that was a long time ago). So that with hormones making me a tearful/horrible/sometimes happy (delete as appropriate) cow has kinda shocked OH a bit, haha!
Not long until scan now so just holding out for that really!

Eek sorry about the morning sickness :sick:. Positive side of that is it's a good sign that the hormones are surging around doing what they need to do! ;) I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for your first scan :flower:

My chart looks triphasic :happydance:
I don't want to get my hopes up too high though!

Vba when will you test??

Tankel sorry about the witch!

MemmA exciting about a scan coming up!

Today is 8 dpo, tested fmu :bfn:

AF due in 5 days. I know it's super early, my hopes aren't dashed yet. Next week I'll be traveling for work with my husband (his job). I'm looking forward to it, wishing we were already traveling so I weren't sitting here thinking about tww stuff. We're only going one state over but the best part is we get to bring Zane! I refused to go anywhere without him lol. :haha:

oh thats great, vba. I love brining my puppy places. 8 dpo is still early. I hope you get a :bfp: this cycle.

VBA: I've been stalking your chart. Did af show?

im a POAS addict for sure... its gotten to the point where I have to put the used ones in a plastic bag and hide them at the bottom of the trash can so my DH doesn't see them... he already thinks i'm insane for how much I test... if he only knew!! sometimes I start testing at 3DPO hahaha oh man, i've got a problem!

Hey Tank, no AF! I normally bleed within 15 minutes upon waking the day it's due, whether I wake up at 4 am to go pee or 7 am, it always starts very quickly. This morning I woke at 4:30 when DH was leaving for work, and put a panty liner in, felt very mild cramps, but nothing like I usually should feel. I'm so confused lol. I have been taking Fertilitea and FertilAid since March 31st so maybe it's extending my LP? I'm thinking that's got to be the deal because my temp has been going down the past couple days, and yet it's still way above coverline. Welcome to the conversation in my head :haha:

And it's like should I go get a pregnancy test (I don't have my stash here at the hotel, only brought 1 that I used yesterday), or should I wait patiently for AF? I think I'll wait. Ugh. My chart still shows AF due tomorrow because I did have a cycle where I had a 13 day LP instead of the usual 12. Waiting seems like the best option. I'm praying and got my fx, hoping I still have a chance to be PG, even though I feel like it's ridiculous.

How are the early Olympics going? How's your day going? I'm just laying around with Zaney waiting for DH to get back so we can do something fun.

:rofl: that does sound like a problem. I (accidentally) tested on 3dpo last cycle. I thought I o'd earlier than I did. Anyway, I hid those tests in the trash!

Olympics start tonight!

I really hope af doesn't show, but if the potions are helping your body regulate better, then I'm sure that a :bfp: is right around the corner for your regardless. I can't wait for you to test again. Why did you only bring one!? :haha:

Lol I don't know why I only brought one!! I can't even remember what my reasoning was!

triple I'm the same way, I definitely try to hide the used tests. :haha:

Have fun with the Olympics!! :sex: :dance:

Yeah, your temp is still so high above the cover line. Do you still have cramps?

I had mild cramps early this morning. Now there's nothing. Tomorrow if AF doesn't show I'll go buy a test.

Thank you Tank!! <3

Memma how are you? Did you have the first scan yet? Post pics please!

Aaaah no AF has made me very happy! Now keep away witch, pleeeease!! You should definitely test tomorrow. Not that I'm encouraging addiction, obviously... ;-)

How's things with you Tankel?

No scan for me yet, it's on Saturday morning (it's currently Tuesday evening here), so it's getting closer..! Very nervous, it's kind-of stopping me getting excited about it, so the time is going quicker than I thought it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->