Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

Af here for me, onto next cycle ! Hopeful what dpo are u ? Worth doing a test ?

The brown stuff has stopped now so got nothing at all! Don't know what to think. If you google it half of ladies got their bfp and half didn't! If I'm not it means I can't start my clomid cos I don't know what cycle day I'm on now!

Weeyin09, update?!

Could it be Implantation bleeding or was it quite a flow?

Bummer :witch: weeyin! my CBFM "m" started blinking y'day. it'll blink till tomorrow for sure!

Hey piano yeah my m was flashing for a couple of days , so of i was 12 dpo yesterday and full flow started last night making that cd1 then means i have an 11 day lp, thats okay aint it ? Have read over 10 but sometimes they say over 12 ....

There was enough to see in my underwear so I put a liner in. Wasn't really necessary but I'm funny about thinks like that. I'm 16dpo today so too late for implantation?

I read somewhere that it the blood can just take a while to get out so still possible i think, on bright side if u are brave enough to test should show up by now!

I'm 9dpo my af is due on Aug 29th I hope the witch doesn't
Show her face

Its just weird that ot showed up right when af was due. It can't be good news.

Hey ladies, expecting cd1 to start today or tomorrow wish it would hurry up already :hissy:

I'm getting ready to go to work, can't be bothered especially with this back ache! Roll on home time :(

Hope you gals have a lovely day!

Hey piano yeah my m was flashing for a couple of days , so of i was 12 dpo yesterday and full flow started last night making that cd1 then means i have an 11 day lp, thats okay aint it ? Have read over 10 but sometimes they say over 12 ....

Uhmmm somewhere i read over 10 is ok, but i can't remember where lol!

There was enough to see in my underwear so I put a liner in. Wasn't really necessary but I'm funny about thinks like that. I'm 16dpo today so too late for implantation?

:shrug: it should be too late yeah, but if that's so, what's happening? i'd leave it up another day, if no show, test. then if the test is negative speak to your doc even just to put your mind at rest.

Ladies, what do you think? IMG-20120823-00303.jpgCan't be right, got really bad pains

Hopeful, that is a BFP! a good one! congrats!!!
afm, i'm cd31 - and i just had a SUPER pos opk this AM! i was thinking AF was on her way but apparently, i didnt ovulate when i thought (cd18). oh well. so we dtd last night, will tonight and tomorrow! i'm feeling excited, which hasnt happened for a while! PRAYING this is my month...please oh please oh please!

Hopeful that is 100% BFP!!! cramps are normal in early pregnancy i still get them now CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg hopeful massive congrats hun !! So happy for you !! Looks like you wont need to start clomid after all x

Thanks ladies! Still can't believe it but did a digital and that was positive, said I was 1-2 weeks so looks like its official for now petrified something is going to go wrong so going to make an appointment at the docs

Just get your feet up & relax :thumbup: lol

So do you think you done anything different this month ?

this was the first month of SMEP, soft cups and robitssun and the second month using preseed. If it works for me it'll work for anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->