Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

wantbb2 so you won't hang around here any more? :cry: this is all so sad :(

Wantbb2 i'm so so sorry you are going through this, men can be so very cruel!!!!!!! Please feel free to stay around and talk to us if you'd like too - i'll happily be here for you whether ttc or not hun xx

Wantbb2 i'm so so sorry you are going through this, men can be so very cruel!!!!!!! Please feel free to stay around and talk to us if you'd like too - i'll happily be here for you whether ttc or not hun xx

me too. after all we all shared difficult instances together already!

So sorry Hon things are like this for u we r always here as the girls said xx

Hi ladies hope u are well.. I'm just writing to say that I've decided to have a little break from this site just for a few weeks.. Reasons being that although it's a fab site for every 10 threads you read of positive news there's always one that freaks u out..I read about a lady finding out at scan at 13 weeks that she lost her lo at 8 weeks after seeing a heartbeat at 7 like I did n I've been worried sick since.. I know these things happen and thats why this forum is so good for support but i became preoccupied with the worry and I was doing ok..To be honest I'm really trying to stay positive about our little bean but after mc in march im just struggling which I know is natural but i just dont want to get stressed. Im 9 weeks now and going to see midwife on 7thsept. She will book my scan then..I just want to get these three weeks out of the way and try and stay as
positive as I can. I started this thread and I'm honestly not bailing and I think u all brill n I will be back..I just need to relax as much as I can.. I hope u understand..thank U all
I will hopefully be uploading pictures for u of my little bean in 3 weeks from my 12 week scan xx

Baby dust n sticky beans dust to u all xx

Apple xx

Hi Apple, i truly understand your feelings. however maybe you can stay on this thread and quit all others ;) we here only talk about TTC so no scary news about lost little beans!. Anyway you decide what's best for you, i don't blame you at all! :hugs:

Hi apple I totally understand good luck and see you soon!

Hey Apple, good luck & we will see you when you come back :hugs:

How is everyone else doing ?
My cbfm hasn't asked me to poas yet this cycle but I can tell O is getting close so just gonna keep b'ding just incase, I O'd late last cycle so looks like it's getting back to normal this cycle :thumbup:

weeyin i'm Cd6, 1st day of POAS today.

Ah mine didn't want a stick today & I am cd 7 - actually cd8 but 7 for cbfm cause the book said if AF starts after your testing window to press M button next day & leave as cd1 as that's how it works.
Have seen some people say it hasn't asked them to poas until cd9 on second cycle

On another note i dont think it will happen for us for the next few months anyway, dh had an op under general anasthetic (sp?) and i read that it reduces his sperm count to zero so would be about 3 months before he has mature sperm again so we are just using the time to practice lol

weeyin i'm Cd6, 1st day of POAS today.

Ah mine didn't want a stick today & I am cd 7 - actually cd8 but 7 for cbfm cause the book said if AF starts after your testing window to press M button next day & leave as cd1 as that's how it works.
Have seen some people say it hasn't asked them to poas until cd9 on second cycle

at least you save up on sticks that way :winkwink: i hope i won't forget to poas tomorrow as well.

On another note i dont think it will happen for us for the next few months anyway, dh had an op under general anasthetic (sp?) and i read that it reduces his sperm count to zero so would be about 3 months before he has mature sperm again so we are just using the time to practice lol

practice is good! :) just share some technique with us too later :haha: :winkwink:

Finally got to poas this morning & went straight to high, knew it was getting close ! :thumbup:

got another high today. it seems i'm going to get more high's this month than last month or my cbfm is getting used to my cycles.

Hi ladies, just checking in with you all to see how you're getting on. Got my fx for you, hopefully you'll have some good news this month.

I'm being sent for an early scan at 6 weeks on Tuesday as been having some pains. So scared but hopefully they will find a heartbeat, although it's probably too early. Not stopped testing since we found out and now the lines are getting lighter. I've not found anything with a positive outcome on that one so really keeping my fingers crossed...

Good luck hopeful !!! Have u been still testing with fmu? Don't forget urine dilution can affect tests.... Try the clear blue digi they say 1-2 2-3 3+ so you would know for sure if hcg was dropping. I really hope you are ok!!!!!

Good luck hopeful !!! Have u been still testing with fmu? Don't forget urine dilution can affect tests.... Try the clear blue digi they say 1-2 2-3 3+ so you would know for sure if hcg was dropping. I really hope you are ok!!!!!

Hi nimbec. I've used about 5 cbdigitals over the past week, the 1st said 1-2 and the rest have said 2-3. I did one yesterday at 5+4 and that said 2-3 even though it should have said 3+. I did my last normal test this morning and the line is barely there, a lot lighterthan even yesterday's. I'm not hold out much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->