Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

Wow:) !!! Congrats hopeful xx big hugs x I'm really worried too but all we can do us take good care of ourselves .. U put feet up hon n wait for the nausea lol xx all worth it xx

I am replying to my ticker saying "a home test may work today" - well thanks, that's when spotting started.... not amused! :p

Wow:) !!! Congrats hopeful xx big hugs x I'm really worried too but all we can do us take good care of ourselves .. U put feet up hon n wait for the nausea lol xx all worth it xx

Thanks Apple. The nausea is already here! Started last night! Did another digital and it said 2-3 weeks so looks like we concieved on my birthday!

Hey hopeful, so the CBFM worked just fine for you it seems ;)

Looks that way! Thanks ladies for all your support over the last month. Fx for all of us in one way or another xx

Looks that way! Thanks ladies for all your support over the last month. Fx for all of us in one way or another xx

:hugs: so now i can say it... i told you about the CBFM, so next month it'll have to be me! :haha: :winkwink:

Cd1 is finally upon us! Took your bloody time!

Anyhow, haven't slept a wink all night it's now 6am and I've had to call in sick to work.. Been feeling sick and sore stomach pains. My first sick day. Now I'm off to sleep. Happy Saturday girls :)

Wantbb2 thats so miserable i totally understand how you feel af made me so poorly that i was rolling around in agony stuck on the loo being sick at the same time :( ((((((((((hugs))))))))))) i hope she passses soon for you and you get that bfp next cycle!!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok?

Thanks nimbec for your kind words :hugs: hope she's on her way soon too :)
Still knackered only had 3 hours sleep yaaaaaaawwwn!
Off to get dinner started spaghetti bol tonight xx

Hi ladies, just being lazy today. flow is starting to decrease, at last!

Hi girls, feeling yukky still today horrible feeling in my stomach.

I don't know what's going on with my oh right now... We just seem to be getting on each others nerves right now and I'm totally sick of his attitude. I think the best decision would be to stop ttc right now :cry:
We've been through bad patches before and it just gets really ugly. This time though, I just don't have the strength for it. I just simply can't handle the arguing and nasty sniping anymore. I don't want to bring a child into this. It's not fair. For now I don't even know the future of my relationship, he's just being so incredibly selfish and vile right now. :cry:
I'm tired. That is all. I must go now.

Wantbb2 can it be stress getting the best of you? I hope it ll settle soon!

hey piano, i dont know whats going on... oh is now at a friends, i told him to stay away :cry: i just cant handle his 'i dont care about anything' attitude! he's gona have to pull something spectacular out of the bag if he wants me back.. i just dont want to be near him right now his selfishness is just untolerable to me right now.
he wont talk to me about anything, just constantly brushes everything under the carpet and as far as ttc is concerned, i almost died the last time i was pregnant i think this is a pretty big deal where as his attitude is 'i dont want to talk about anything until theres an actual baby first!' :cry:
he is so frustrating and unbelievably selfish and unfair! :hissy: i just cant get it through to him that i NEED to talk about things...

so sorry for the vent but i cant burden all this on to my family, no one knows about us ttc or anything.. the fact is i just dont want to tell them anything anyway..

My OH has crushed me, and everything i wanted all in 1 go. I think i might actually hate him right now...

Wantbb2, I'm sorry, you sound like you're having such a hard time. Sometimes my oh doesn't listen to the point where if I could legally kill him I would. Idont think a man could ever even try to understand how a woman is feeling when ttc, maybe he feels helpless. For us, the best thing to do to is just have a bit of space from each other to calm down. Its such a stressful time anyway, I can imagine you feel totally rubbish. And if I knew where you lived I would bring you a massive cake. Or a gin.

Wantbb2 could he be scared about difficult pregnancies and therefore is withdrawing into himself? i'm not defending him, obivously you need to talk, but maybe it's his defence mechanism working in the wrong way? always keep in mind that men are wired differently than us women. I'm just trying to see things from a different (maybe better) perspective. Doesn't he want to talk at all? if you need PM me. i am no expert but i'll do my best to help.

Hi wantbb2, really sorry ur feeling like this. I got so stressed with the whole ttc thing.. My oh was a pain and just didn't understand why I was so upset. The last thing u need right now is someone being insensitive. I hope things sort themselves out soon for you hon.hugs xx

Hey ladies, thank you :hugs:

Still haven't spoke to oh, don't know where he is or what he's doing. He's made no effort to contact me whatsoever. I think this is it.

I can no longer put up with any of this. I'm done here. :cry:

Thank you ladies for your kind words and support, I really do wish every1 of you all the baby dust in the world, and for those of you who are already pregnant, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: to you all xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->