AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Omg congratulations ����������

Really hoping I am but the more I think and the longer I'm left waiting the more I think my period is simply coming... feel this might be the last time I willingly naturally try, maybe should just stop not trying but not try either... Not think about it lol x

Quick update.... No AF yet (due today). I spotted a little yesterday and this morning but not even enough total to fill a tampon. Haven't had anything since this morning. As I was changing today I noticed I have blue veins showing all over my chest and leading up to my shoulders. I've never seen this before. My breasts also feel different. I can't think of the best way to describe them. I want to say "squishy" but that's not right. They almost feel like water balloons. So strange. I won't be able to test until Monday morning because we are driving home tomorrow and heading straight to work.

Sounds promising ergh, hoping you get a :bfp: when you do get the chance to test!

I'm still waiting on my af too (due tomorrow). This morning I got another :bfn: so we'll see what happens.

I tested this morning- BFN. Then just now I had a few drops of brownish red in the bowl but not much on the tissue. AF not due til Tuesday and it's never been 2 days early before. Today is 12dpo, is there any chance this could be implantation and not af? Or is 12dpo too late for implantation. I have been sick with a chest infection for the past few days so any symptoms are more likely linked to that than pg, but still hoping against hope...

I think 7-12dpo is most common for implantation, so it's quite possible!!! :D

So I was looking back at my last periods and the time in between them and AF should actually be due 1/25 (oops!). I have about a 31 day cycle. This still doesn't help me much considering I just had spotting for about a day and a half but it definitely wasn't AF. I have nothing today, no cramps or anything. I took a test around 10:15 with SMU and it was a BFN. My body has me so confused right now :wacko:. Do you think it is still too early to show positive since I am not due until the 25th? I may just wait to test again in a week or so.

I've missed a lot on this tread! I figured I better come back with an update. I started having cramps in Thursday the 21st. My DH kept reminding me not to test early but I was so scared AF would come when I was at work and I didn't want that disappointment without my DH around. After telling him my thoughts he agreed we should test. I fully expected to be crying all night ( while trying to remind myself I still tested early, day 11). We look at the test together and saw 2 lines. I immediately started crying. He just laughed at me. I've tested everyday since and the line just gets darker and darker. No crazy symptoms lately. Just a little tired. AND SO EXCITED!! After 2 years of trying on our own our first IUI worked. I guess those little swimmers just need help getting where they needed to be. Good luck to everyone out there still trying! Keep your heads up. It's going to happen. Congrats to everyone that got their BFP!

I've missed a lot on this tread! I figured I better come back with an update. I started having cramps in Thursday the 21st. My DH kept reminding me not to test early but I was so scared AF would come when I was at work and I didn't want that disappointment without my DH around. After telling him my thoughts he agreed we should test. I fully expected to be crying all night ( while trying to remind myself I still tested early, day 11). We look at the test together and saw 2 lines. I immediately started crying. He just laughed at me. I've tested everyday since and the line just gets darker and darker. No crazy symptoms lately. Just a little tired. AND SO EXCITED!! After 2 years of trying on our own our first IUI worked. I guess those little swimmers just need help getting where they needed to be. Good luck to everyone out there still trying! Keep your heads up. It's going to happen. Congrats to everyone that got their BFP!

OMG..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :wohoo:

Congrats to all BFPs.

Can i join this group, i am in my 13dpo, hoping for a BFP. really gassy and AF like cramps today.

I think i may be starting tk get a squinter :) ive taken a photo but cant see it there, but when i look in person there is an ident when i out put it to the light! Im 4dp5dt so 9dpo hopefully i start to see a line tomorrow

Congrats to all BFPs.

Can i join this group, i am in my 13dpo, hoping for a BFP. really gassy and AF like cramps today.

I too am 13DPO and still no BFP. Woke up today v gassy and cramping, feel like it may just be AF coming to break my heart but don't want to lose hope. Boobs have grown a cup size in 2 weeks?!? Only thing convincing me I am now ... Although seems v drastic for 2 weeks.
Baby dust to you xxx we can hope together xxxx

No sign of AF yet. Anxious to test but I have one test saved that I will use in the next few days if there are still no signs of AF

AF got me. Keeping my fingers crossed for those of you hanging in there. Happy & healthy 9months to all of you with BFPs. Hopefully the rest of us will be joining you next month. 🙏🏻

hey everyone I am new here !! Really excited for everyone who got their bfp!! :)

my last period was December 22nd. My cycle usually ranges about 30 days and I am generally on time. I still have no sign of af! I have taken pregnancy tests and they have come back negative.
These are the symptoms i've been experiencing:
mild cramps throughout the week that felt like my period was coming, still have some today.
and breast tenderness - nipples very sensitive - however today they seem to not be as sore as usual!
i read online that your cervix should be low if your period is on the way and i can't even seem to feel it right now, i think it's pretty high up there!
I am 4 days late, has anyone experienced the bfn's and got a positive later on?
Just wondering if I should maybe book an appointment with my doctor for a blood test or if it is too early!

Has anyone experienced any of this and been pregnant even with the negatives?!
Now that my period is late I am kind of excited to think I may be pregnant!

hey everyone I am new here !! Really excited for everyone who got their bfp!! :)

my last period was December 22nd. My cycle usually ranges about 30 days and I am generally on time. I still have no sign of af! I have taken pregnancy tests and they have come back negative.
These are the symptoms i've been experiencing:
mild cramps throughout the week that felt like my period was coming, still have some today.
and breast tenderness - nipples very sensitive - however today they seem to not be as sore as usual!
i read online that your cervix should be low if your period is on the way and i can't even seem to feel it right now, i think it's pretty high up there!
I am 4 days late, has anyone experienced the bfn's and got a positive later on?
Just wondering if I should maybe book an appointment with my doctor for a blood test or if it is too early!

Has anyone experienced any of this and been pregnant even with the negatives?!
Now that my period is late I am kind of excited to think I may be pregnant!

I'm almost exactly the same boat as you!!
Previous AF was Dec 22nd and still no sign of this months AF. I got a lot of progesterone symptoms (tender breast, gassy, tired, and creamy cm) and some nausea...Truly waiting for AF or a BFP. Good luck to you!

Congrats to all BFPs.

I too am 13DPO and still no BFP. Woke up today v gassy and cramping, feel like it may just be AF coming to break my heart but don't want to lose hope. Boobs have grown a cup size in 2 weeks?!? Only thing convincing me I am now ... Although seems v drastic for 2 weeks.
Baby dust to you xxx we can hope together xxxx

Thanx dear :hugs:,

I have real AF cramp today :cry: but still hoping.

Hope we still get our :bfp:
:dust::dust:

I've been essentially having lots of motion sickness lately, sometimes just looking at my mobile too long sets it off...

I tested for the third time this cycle this am with FMU and at first I had a faint double line but after a few minutes I am sure it's a :bfp:

I wanted to share a photo but I'm not really sure how; I am still new here :blush:

Hi salama, congrats. To add a photo go to the desktop site and advanced reply and click the paperclip to upload the photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->