AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

OMG...I really hoped it wasn't an evap! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!
This one is going to stck!!!
Hooray for our rainbow babies! :D
:happydance:

Sorry, originally typed Mumbee but my autocorrect just had to change that to 'mumble'!!

congratulations!!!! sending lots of sticky dust your way!!

AFM, started spotting tonight so I'm out. It's frustrating because it was another 11 day LP. I'm really really happy I ovulated this month and that it seems like my hormones were where they are supposed to be. But beyond frustrated that I'm still having the shorter LP. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and find out if there are any natural ways/things I can do to help lengthen. I hope that when I officially join you all in March that none of you are here and are all expecting your little bundles. Thanks for letting me vent for the past week and best of luck to you all!

I'm saving the last frer for tomorrow
I slept 12 hours last night again lol
I've decided not to symptom spot much as ill just get upset when period arrives :( I'm feeling negative today lol
12dpo.... AF due on sunday

:bfn: this morning for me, feeling disappointed but I know I shouldn't.

Welcome, ladeda94! :flower:

kksy...was the spotting bright red or brownish? At 11dpo, I'm still hopeful it could have been IB, so I'll wait to update your status until we hear more.
How are things looking so far this morning? ((FX))

noodles...No worries, I'll be positive FOR you...fatigue is a great sign!! Woohoo!!
Tomorrow will be an excellent time to test...I can't wait to see the result!!!!!
I'm on the edge of my seat over here! :)

Torz...Its hard not to get discouraged...trust me, I know! Still a decent chance though! :hugs:

Thanks nmv for the encouragement...its 100% AF. I'm already shedding lining. It was a slim chance anyways but is still disappointing. My DH is changing jobs in a week and a half so we can't TTC for the next 2 cycles. He is launching a company and will be stressed enough. So we wait...feels like forever even though I know it will go quick.

Congrats mumbee!! :happydance:

I woke up this morning and it seems like all of my symptoms have pretty much gone away, so strange! AF is due to arrive in 2 days. It seems to me that since my symptoms have all disappeared that AF is definitely on the way. Trying not to worry or spend the next few days looking for symptoms so I won't be as disappointed when AF does show up. We are going out of town tomorrow and going to a wedding on Saturday so my mind will be busy with all of that!

kksy9b - so sorry AF came! Hopefully time flies by quickly for you and your DH's new job goes well!

Thanks for the encouragement :D
It's 4pm and I am already tired haha I could go to bed now
Been needing lots of wees today
Had headaches
CP is quite promising
But still feel like it's just me searching for signs if you know what I mean

noodles...this sounds SOOO promising!!!!! :D

kksy...I'm so sorry it didn't work out this month! It certainly sounds like your husband will have a lot on his shoulders for the next couple months. Starting a company is a big deal, and very exciting!! I bet once things have calmed down you'll get your BFP in no time!!!

Best of luck to you AND your husband both! :hugs:

Started having very, very light cramping again. Went to the restroom and noticed very light spotting that was a bright reddish/orange (sorry if tmi!). It doesn't seem like my normal AF and that isn't due for two more days. Maybe implantation bleeding? Is it too late for that? I am currently 12dpo. My body has me so confused right now :shrug:

I suppose its possible, but usually IB is a brownish color. I really hope AF doesn't show, but at least you have a good distraction in the mean time!

AFM...My OBGYN is putting me on progesterone suppositories as a precautionary measure...Just in Case!! I'm going to do EVERYTHING in my power to be sure this one sticks! :D

No af yet it's almost 6pm but I have a feeling it's on its way. Suppose to be today but not showed up, we only tried twice and it was later than we should have so we'll see.

I suppose its possible, but usually IB is a brownish color. I really hope AF doesn't show, but at least you have a good distraction in the mean time!

AFM...My OBGYN is putting me on progesterone suppositories as a precautionary measure...Just in Case!! I'm going to do EVERYTHING in my power to be sure this one sticks! :D

Didn't have anything until just now and it was light pink and brown and very light only when I wiped. From what I've read this seems to be good news. No cramps like AF either! Thank you for the quick reply earlier. This group has been so helpful!

Hi everyone, really enjoying keeping up with all of your updates and it definitely makes me feel less weird for obsessing over if af is coming or not :laugh2:

I've been feeling unusually queasy lately.... I was doing a placenta encapsulation the other day (I am a doula) and it just was really putting me off- not sure if that could be symptom or if I was just feeling sensitive XD
Also have been voraciously hungry past couple days but again may be something random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->