AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

I tested with a frer, feint :bfp: I'm not taking it as a given tho, going to leave it now until Sunday when AF is due but I'm secretly excited inside.

Congratulations torz took this test this morning. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20160122_112208-1.jpg
    20160122_112208-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
@Ridley looks positive to me, fx it gets darker

AFM tested with digi and bfn 14dpiui, no sign of AF yet tho

Well it's 10 am my period is still not here I was suppose to have it yesterday now we are on day 2. I usually have my period on time so this is new for me.. but I tested last night and definately a negitive. If af is coming I wish she would show herself.:wacko:

Torz...Congratulations!!!! :wohoo:
Come on over!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/2370570-september-october-16-babies-d.html
Did you take a pic??? :D

ridley...I swear I see a faint line there! :happydance: I'll wait until the next test to update your status...just to be SURE. Keep us posted!!!

noodles...CRAP! You're right though, if it was IB (and I think it WAS), it could be another day or two until it shows up on an HPT! Man, I wish I could give you my other digital test!!
Hang in there...we'll know soon... :hugs:

Torz...Congratulations!!!! :wohoo:
Come on over!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/2370570-september-october-16-babies-d.html
Did you take a pic??? :D

ridley...I swear I see a faint line there! :happydance: I'll wait until the next test to update your status...just to be SURE. Keep us posted!!!

noodles...CRAP! You're right though, if it was IB (and I think it WAS), it could be another day or two until it shows up on an HPT! Man, I wish I could give you my other digital test!!
Hang in there...we'll know soon... :hugs:

Thank you, I have taken a pic but it's on my phone & im not sure how to upload it from iPhone. I'll post it later when I can get on my laptop.

I'm going to hold off coming over to the September/October due thread until I get a definite positive. Testing again Sunday when AF is due with a FRER so hoping it will show a much stronger positive.

Congratulations Torz!!!!

AFM the spotting/bleeding I was having is basically gone and AF is due tomorrow. Tested today and it was a BFN. No cramps or AF symptoms. Haven't even broken out like usual. If AF doesn't show tomorrow or Sunday then I will test again a few days later.

so this was the photo I took of the test this afternoon.

What do you think?

[URL=https://smg.photobucket.com/user/SpookyAngel/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsuftnelqn.jpeg.html][IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/SpookyAngel/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsuftnelqn.jpeg[/URL][/IMG]

my symptoms so far

7 dpo: sharp lower back pain

8 dpo: Lower back pain & crampy feeling

9 dpo: started to break out in spot on face. Unusual for me as i dont normally get spots on my face until at least CD1. My nipples & lady bits feel really tingly, that lasted a few hours. When i got in bed i had really bad back ache, it felt the same as when I was first pregnant with DS2.

10 dpo: Feel really crampy like AF is coming & i lower back ache.

11 dpo: More cramps, more back ache on & off, hips hurt. boobs hurt under arms a little bit, only when coming down the stairs. Did a clear blue positive test with fmu :bfn:

12 dpo: back ache not as bad, only very slight cramping. hips hurt. Boobs hurt more & keep getting shooting pains in them. tested with FRER with fmu & got a feint :bfp:

I have 1 more FRER test left which i am going to test again with sunday when :witch: is due

I'm due on 26th! Currently 11dpo and had 3 negatives but I feel pregnant :cry:
Have had sore boobs since 4dpo, back ache, been feeling nauseous for about an hour-2h every afternoon since 3dpo, feeling really forgetful, have awful cold and sneezing so often, high temp, sooooo tired, hungry all the time (not a brekky person but CANT stop eating), cm very creamy and white, cramps in tummy and twinges in ovaries, plus really strange and v vivid dreams... I just feel so different this cycle

Chances of getting BFP for me are v slim anyway due to ovary condition but I don't know just feel so different. My heart sank this morning when BFN but could it still be a very strong negative for a few more days?? Will be so heartbroken if BFN AGAIN:nope::cry:

Have had sore boobs since 4dpo, back ache, been feeling nauseous for about an hour-2h every afternoon since 3dpo, feeling really forgetful, have awful cold and sneezing so often, high temp, sooooo tired, hungry all the time (not a brekky person but CANT stop eating), cm very creamy and white, cramps in tummy and twinges in ovaries, plus really strange and v vivid dreams... I just feel so different this cycle

Chances of getting BFP for me are v slim anyway due to ovary condition but I don't know just feel so different. My heart sank this morning when BFN but could it still be a very strong negative for a few more days?? Will be so heartbroken if BFN AGAIN:nope::cry:

I could of wrote this myself!
CD28 for me (usually have 36 day cycles) but I know i ovulated early than normal around cd14.
I took tests on 11dpo and 12dpo and both negative, but i dont feel how i normally feel before AF. I have felt all of the above you mention and broke out in lots of spots, when usually i only get the odd one after AF's arrived, I have had backache for the last few days on and off which i never get. I have had period cramps on and off for the past two days and the bloat but still not come on yet, so fustrating.
I highly doubt i am pregnant, surely i would of got a faint line by now, but why wont it just hurry up!

Congrats to all the other ladies who have just gotten their BFP X

Welcome nothappening and Becki09!! :hugs:

Your symptoms sound very promising!!!! I've been having a lot of the same, including the vivid dreams..so I'd say you both have a good shot! FX!!!

Don't give up hope, it might just be too early to test.

I tested at 11dpo & got a:bfn: I tested again at 12dpo & got a slight :bfp: I wasn't convinced it was a true :bfp: I've tested again this morning & got a much stronger :bfp:

Your symptoms look very positive, fingers crossed for you, & you becki09

I caved in & tested again this morning, that second line came up pretty quickly. Soo happy, I think I might check out that September/October bumps thread now.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/SpookyAngel/2FB084A0-71B0-49B8-ADDC-BB7D9BD60509_zpsfdmjhajt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->