AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Hahaha noodles...sounds reasonable to me!

I think we need pics of all of these early tests ladies!

Andeama- sorry, I Dont have experience with triggers. But I know others who would test every day post trigger until the test went negative. That way they could be sure it was a true positive...maybe try that?

And this was my first nap in....a very long time....eyes are heavy again and not had much patience with DS this afternoon...so now we are watching Frozen while dinner cooks!

I'm so tempted to test, this tww is going soooo slowly it's driving me bonkers.

To make matters worse a best mate of mine not long ago found out she is pregnant, we really want to go through our 3rd pregnancy together.

I'm really worried too, I had the paraguard copper coil, I'm really worried that's it's damaged my fertility, I wish I had never had it.

Only 7 more days to go until testing ��

I wanted to test with today's fmu 7dpo.... hahah just because I'm impatient and I can't wait
But the tests have mysteriously disappeared :/
Booooo

Finally a temp rise! Just one more for my crosshairs only 6 days later lol

Wahhhh spotting here today!! So early!! :( :( not completely out but probably will be soon. Good luck to everyone else xxx

I hope its just IB for you Sam!!

AFM, I feel out this month. Before getting preggo I would get migraines starting 5 days before my period. I haven't had them in 2 1/2 year but this month I feel like my hormones have FINALLY balanced again. My LP has been 11 days for the last several months. Assuming it would be 11 days again, today would be 5 days before it would be due. I woke up this mirning with a headache yhat could turn to a migraine. Hoping it goes away now that I've eaten breakfast. I didn't drink enough water yesterday either so will be sure to drink more. I guess tomorrow will be the big indicator if i have another headache but I'm preparing myself for a negative :(

That's for the positive thoughts noodles and ksy, I don't think it's IB- usually spitting means af is on her way for me. But who knows. Just had a lite more brown cm today when wiping :(

Ksy - well if you usually get headaches when pregnant and you have a headache id say a very good sign. Have you tested yet? I don't know if I should even bother testing this cycle. I was waiting out and now with early spitting I don't see the point. Oh well save my money I guess haha

Fingers crossed that the spotting goes away Sam

Sorry, I should have clarified - I used to get migraines for years before getting preggo- on my BFP cycle that was one of my big indicators was that I didn't get them. They are caused by progesterone drops (which if you're pregnant, it doesn't drop). Its been on and off most of the day so I'm not sure. Seems more related to when I'm hungry/thirsty but still feel out. Time will tell! If I'm.not, the positive I'll take from this cycle is that I actually ovulated and hormone levels appear to be back to normal!

Fingers crossed that the spotting goes away Sam

Sorry, I should have clarified - I used to get migraines for years before getting preggo- on my BFP cycle that was one of my big indicators was that I didn't get them. They are caused by progesterone drops (which if you're pregnant, it doesn't drop). Its been on and off most of the day so I'm not sure. Seems more related to when I'm hungry/thirsty but still feel out. Time will tell! If I'm.not, the positive I'll take from this cycle is that I actually ovulated and hormone levels appear to be back to normal!

Oh whoops I must have read your post too quickly. Well
Hopefully those headaches stay away then :)

Omg talk about days dragging haha
8dpo it feels like months since ov

Omg talk about days dragging haha
8dpo it feels like months since ov

I think 8dpo is the worst and longest day. You're at that point where your mind says logically its still too early to test but then theres that part of you thats like oh some people have got early BFPs before, maybe I'm one of them haha stick it out, not much longer to wait now :)

You are so right
I did a tesco test but I think I left it dipped too long it was too saturated
There is an evap on it so that's no good
It's blue dye too I prefer pink

No worries! Woke up this morning with no headache/migraine so far!!

How are you ladies feeling today? Definitely need to start seeing some pictures of these early tests!

Yesterday I was gassy in the AM and bloated in the PM. Had mild cramps though the day but nothing too noteworthy. I did have a few distinct pinches on my left side, right next to my pelvic bone in the evening. Finally, I swear I peed 30 times yesterday (including 3 times overnight which is usually 0-1). I did increase my water to combat the headache but I didn't think it was THAT much. Still mentally thinking "no" because its easier but very encouraged by lack of headache today!

I am due 26th, second month of trying for our second baby, please can I join :)

kksy...Hooray for no migraine! Here's hoping the lack of headache and excessive bathroom trips are good signs! :)

noodles...I much prefer the pink tests myself...they just seem more accurate overall.

Sam...Has the spotting stopped?? That sounds like the IB I got last time....I'm on the edge of my seat over here!!
:dust:

spencerspiece...I see you finally got your red crosshairs this morning! Woohoo!!!! I think you've got an excellent shot this month! :D

Nmv- that's a nice temp dip today! How are you feeling so far?

I have been asleep by 9 for the last 3 nights and been so nauseated whilst trying to fall asleep
Overall ache
But I honestly can't call it this month
After the positive test then a period last month I feel less confident in what to expect
I'm expecting to feel the same disappointment all over again

Hello Ladies,
All of a sudden I can't believe how quickly our week is coming up. At first I thought the wait was so slow but now its almost here!
Personally I am feeling out and a little frazzled. I just need to relax a bit I think. Its been a wild few days around here. We'll see if I can find a moment.

So whats up with the metallic taste symptom? I totally have this but there has to be a hundred things this is from right? Like its -2(F) degrees outside without the frightful windchill and I'm likely on the verge of a bloody nose or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->