AF due October 5th, looking for TTW and testing buddies!!!

Hi ladies.
Can I join you? I think I'm due af sometime between 4 th and 6 th. I'll try to hold off testing until then but I'll probably cave on 1st oct lol.

Have only dtd twice so not sure of chances. Dtd two consecutive days prior to o which was yesterday. Tried to dtd yesterday too but yep felt like a chore :-(

This is ttc no 2. With no. 1 I just stopped the pill and if it happened it happened. It did in 4 cycles. We've been trying for no. 2 since xmas.

Good luck ladies. I'm going to be very excited with all the testing going on next month. Hopefully there'll be lots of bfps.

Oh and one month I convinced myself a week long eye twitch was a pregnancy symptom. Only 1 dpo for me......tum te tum need to be distracted.

Hi ladies.
Can I join you? I think I'm due af sometime between 4 th and 6 th. I'll try to hold off testing until then but I'll probably cave on 1st oct lol.

Have only dtd twice so not sure of chances. Dtd two consecutive days prior to o which was yesterday. Tried to dtd yesterday too but yep felt like a chore :-(

This is ttc no 2. With no. 1 I just stopped the pill and if it happened it happened. It did in 4 cycles. We've been trying for no. 2 since xmas.

Good luck ladies. I'm going to be very excited with all the testing going on next month. Hopefully there'll be lots of bfps.

Oh and one month I convinced myself a week long eye twitch was a pregnancy symptom. Only 1 dpo for me......tum te tum need to be distracted.

HAHA! That is awesome!! I love that you convinced yourself of that! I can't think of what my worst one was, but if I have any weird ones this month I will let you know! lol. We should keep track of all of our funny "pregnancy symptoms"

I am so impatient too! But I am trying to be more relaxed this cycle, I didnt even use opks. I got myself so stressed out last time and just needed a break. I can squint at your tests to hold me over :)

I am so impatient too! But I am trying to be more relaxed this cycle, I didnt even use opks. I got myself so stressed out last time and just needed a break. I can squint at your tests to hold me over :)

Sounds good! lol

I had sharp af like cramps today for about 20 minutes. Hoping it was implantation:)

I'm due maybe 1-4th, according to ff I can test from 6th.

Just checking in here. Turns out I stuck with the plan and am having a very relaxed cycle. No opks, no bd marathons, no obsessing...ahh, just what I needed.

DH and I bd on cd 11, 13 and 15. I had ewcm on cd 15, didnt notice anything the next day and it has now turned white and sticky. One (idk why just one but I find it funny) breast has started hurting so maybe pms is starting already. I am guessing this means O has happened so looks like we only have 3 bds in the fertile window this cycle. Not as much as I wanted but oh well! I doubt I will be seeing double lines this time around but next cycle I will be back to being my opk taking, bd obsessing neurotic self :)

my breasts started hurting on cd 14, 1 dpo and I'm exhausted and constant headache. So here's hoping

I'm due October 5 as well. My migraine this morning feels like an, "I'm out" sign as I often get them before AF.

Hi Ladies,

Af is due Oct. 5th/6th! Hopefully I can wait that long to test. Been DTD every other day. So hoping a BFP this time. Only second month trying.

Hiya can I join? I have 2 children and want a 3rd one; unfortunately had an early mc at 6 weeks in may, AF due on the 2/3 Oct, I used OPK and got a smilie on 21/09 but I would have known anyway as I have very painful OV pain. We only managed to dd on O'day and the day before so not overly hopeful;

Anyway:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Think I'm 3dpo, felt awful yesterday like I was coming down with somthing, bad headache, tired, sore throat.

Feeling ok today, realistically it's too early for symptoms right? COME ON SORE BOOBS!

Edited: So confused! I usually never get/notice EWCM so on Saturday when I had watery CM I presumed that was the fertile stuff... I've now got (TMI) strechy snot like CM...is that the same as EWCM? Now wishing DH was in so I could jump him incase this is O.

kj87: This is only my second month "really" trying too.

shareema: I am sorry about your mc :( I hope it happens again for you really sooN!

Lillyfleur: Was the stretchy snot like stuff clear or yellow? if it is clear than it is EWCM. I find my watery CM turns into EWCM pretty quickly and i find it hard to tell the difference sometimes.

I am 3dpo, and so far nothing. I had a lot of pinching pains, when it first started i thought it was ovulation, but then i got them on the opposite side and then close to my belly button... not really sure what is going on there.

kj87:

Lillyfleur: Was the stretchy snot like stuff clear or yellow? if it is clear than it is EWCM. I find my watery CM turns into EWCM pretty quickly and i find it hard to tell the difference sometimes.

I had watery cm Fri/Sat and then dry Sunday/Mon

It was a bit yellow and thick but strechy/sticky - def not clear. But then before BD I checked again and it was like EWCM (might be due to arousal, which I think is apparently completely different to EWCM but LOOKS the same :shrug: ) oh well we BD anyway so fingers crossed we catch the little egg this month.

I keep getting the odd pinchy pain but they're so subtle, trying not to read into it.

Well I don't know what's going on!! I have really thick white CM now and just went to the loo and when I wiped there was blood! AF isn't due for another SEVEN days!!! :wacko:

Sometimes AF can be early by 1 day but not this much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->