AF due October 5th, looking for TTW and testing buddies!!!

fighting the urge to go get some cheapo tests................ must hold out

Hey there girls, I'm brand new in here!! Joining you on the tww here.. I'm due on the 3rd or 4th Oct and this is mine and OH 8th month of trying.. Getting loads if symptoms this month like cramping, nausea, a sudden inexplicable dislike to coffee, headaches, strange spots, lower back pain, overwhelmingly tired and been super thirsty! So yeah I'm here to join you all to wait this final and most agonising week out!! Fx to all of us!! Laura xx :)

Well I don't know what's going on!! I have really thick white CM now and just went to the loo and when I wiped there was blood! AF isn't due for another SEVEN days!!! :wacko:

Sometimes AF can be early by 1 day but not this much!!

That sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!!!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I have slightly sore breasts and felt like I had some cramps yesterday and my face has broken out... but my CM has dried up... so to me that says AF is on her way. I am 7dpo, 9 days to my period. I also had a really vivid dream last night, not sure if that is a symptom.

What do you guys think?

Hey there girls, I'm brand new in here!! Joining you on the tww here.. I'm due on the 3rd or 4th Oct and this is mine and OH 8th month of trying.. Getting loads if symptoms this month like cramping, nausea, a sudden inexplicable dislike to coffee, headaches, strange spots, lower back pain, overwhelmingly tired and been super thirsty! So yeah I'm here to join you all to wait this final and most agonising week out!! Fx to all of us!! Laura xx :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed! Baby dust to you! :dust:

fighting the urge to go get some cheapo tests................ must hold out

It is so hard!!! You can do it! But if you don't hold out, no one here can blame you! You know we would all do it! lol

I have slightly sore breasts and felt like I had some cramps yesterday and my face has broken out... but my CM has dried up... so to me that says AF is on her way. I am 7dpo, 9 days to my period. I also had a really vivid dream last night, not sure if that is a symptom.

What do you guys think?

Don't count yourself out yet! I've seen read plenty of BFP symptom posts where CM dries up! ... vivid dreams are a good sign.

Good luck ladies! I've been crampy too.

Let's hope for some great symptoms soon!

Knock knock, may I join please?

AF due 5th, we were NTNP this cycle but I roughly know when I ovulate anyway so fingers crossed we'll catch it!

Good luck to everyone :dust:

Tested today (5 days before AF due) and BFN :cry:

I don't know why I even bother testing early.

Sorry Lilly. I know how you feel. I tested bfn today too. My AF is due Friday.

Tested today (5 days before AF due) and BFN :cry:

I don't know why I even bother testing early.

From what I have heard, a lot of people get a BFN when testing early. So don't count yourself out yet! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Same with you macydarling! You guys are not out until AF rears her ugly head!

AF due for me on the 3rd, so here's to crossing my fingers and ties, the witch stays away.

Thanks K8y. Trying to stay positive so the encouragement helps. :)

So sorry Willow. :hug:

Abbey and Rammer looks like we have a 10/3 club! I hope AF stays away!

I'm due 3/10 also. Tested again just now...BFN :cry:

Losing hope now

Me too Lilly. Bfns suck but I cant stop testing every morning :(

I just hate how stark WHITE it is, no hope of a squinter :(

I had suspected IB on Friday so if that was it, surely the test would show positive by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->