AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Just lovely welcome :hi:
Hope all your feelings are right. Lol
I never know any more iv been ttc so long it seems, cycles seems to just blend together

I'm due on thanksgiving and I was told to test on the 26th. I think I'm 3 or 5 days dpo and it's been 6 days since I would have conceived. I've been extremely tired and have had some weird cramping almost like a tug in the center below my belly button. This is my first time at all this does anyone have any thoughts?

Sounds pretty good so far. I'm 5 dpo today. I think. I don't temp or use OPKs so I'm going off CM and counting. Might be 6 dpo today. Anyway, you can test with us if you want to. If you use an early test then it has a good chance of showing up Tuesday or so. But if you want to take only one test and want the best shot, the day after a missed period would be good.

I think I'm going to wait until the 27th and if it's a BFP then I want to make sure a week later. have you had any symptoms, I can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm pregnant, I've had scares before but this time I really feel it. I guess it is gut instinct or intuition.

I feel early pregnancy symptoms all the time! I have some medical conditions that cause nausea, back ache, sore boobs, etc all month long so symptoms are useless for me. The nurse asked me that last time I was late and when I replied the whys to why it wouldn't work for me she just said "oh you poor thing." I have had some cramping but again not unusual. I have a prolapsed uterus after my last child's birth so it cramps at the changes of my cycle. I'm so useless to symptom spot with...:blush:
I hope your gut is right on!!! I always say you've got to listen to your gut!

Hatbox are you going to post a pic of the test you take? :)

Hatbox are you going to post a pic of the test you take? :)

The one I might break down and "practice" on tomorrow? :blush: Nah I'm sure it'll be negative. But hey they aren't FRER so I didn't spend $15 dollars or anything. And it has been awhile since I've taken one so I wouldn't want to mess up the real test right? Yeah, that's it. Yay for rationalization!!! :haha: But on the miracle that it's a bfp absolutely. And of course since I will (positive thinking cap on now!) be getting one next week, I'll do it then. :winkwink:

I'm due on thanksgiving and I was told to test on the 26th. I think I'm 3 or 5 days dpo and it's been 6 days since I would have conceived. I've been extremely tired and have had some weird cramping almost like a tug in the center below my belly button. This is my first time at all this does anyone have any thoughts?

Sounds pretty good so far. I'm 5 dpo today. I think. I don't temp or use OPKs so I'm going off CM and counting. Might be 6 dpo today. Anyway, you can test with us if you want to. If you use an early test then it has a good chance of showing up Tuesday or so. But if you want to take only one test and want the best shot, the day after a missed period would be good.

I think I'm going to wait until the 27th and if it's a BFP then I want to make sure a week later. have you had any symptoms, I can't seem to shake the feeling that I'm pregnant, I've had scares before but this time I really feel it. I guess it is gut instinct or intuition.

I feel early pregnancy symptoms all the time! I have some medical conditions that cause nausea, back ache, sore boobs, etc all month long so symptoms are useless for me. The nurse asked me that last time I was late and when I replied the whys to why it wouldn't work for me she just said "oh you poor thing." I have had some cramping but again not unusual. I have a prolapsed uterus after my last child's birth so it cramps at the changes of my cycle. I'm so useless to symptom spot with...:blush:
I hope your gut is right on!!! I always say you've got to listen to your gut!

Yea I feel a certain way and all my friends think I'm crazy. But I'm going to embrace whatever is thrown my way.

:hugs: thanks justlovely, I hope I do too, its getting close to a year ttc, I'm starting to get worried. If I could get a BFP before the new year id be over the moon! Lol but I doubt it
Today I'm symptomless :-(

Well, I'm 6 dpo today. So far I've managed to not "practice" on my cheapie tests. Just ready for Wednesday to get here already!

:hugs: thanks justlovely, I hope I do too, its getting close to a year ttc, I'm starting to get worried. If I could get a BFP before the new year id be over the moon! Lol but I doubt it

Its ok to be symptomless!! Its early in the day and I don't have any today yet, except peeing a lot... but I have been taking a lot of liquids in this morning, so not counting that one. But the last few days Ive had a bunch. Keep the spirits up!! :hugs:

Its ok to be symptomless!! Its early in the day and I don't have any today yet, except peeing a lot... but I have been taking a lot of liquids in this morning, so not counting that one. But the last few days Ive had a bunch. Keep the spirits up!! :hugs:

Did the spotting stop?

yep. only lasted about 24 hours... so I'm hoping that it was IB. I just got back from the lab. They took a vial for a progesterone check, not sure if they did an HCG, guess I will find out later this afternoon *bites nails*

yep. only lasted about 24 hours... so I'm hoping that it was IB. I just got back from the lab. They took a vial for a progesterone check, not sure if they did an HCG, guess I will find out later this afternoon *bites nails*

AHHHHH the anticipation! I'm getting anxious about it. :haha: Let us know what they say. High progesterone is good right? I think I remember that correctly.

AHHHHH the anticipation! I'm getting anxious about it. :haha: Let us know what they say. High progesterone is good right? I think I remember that correctly.

Crap, now I can't remember... I shall do some googling :haha:

Progesterone levels rise after ovulation, and the rise can usually be detected about a week after ovulation. There are no "normal" progesterone levels after ovulation.

1.Progesterone levels after ovulation (midluteal, middle of the second half of the cycle) in a nonpregnant patient are generally at least 8-10 ng/ml. Much lower levels usually mean you did not ovulate.
2.Progesterone levels can change from one day to the other, from one hour to the next, from one laboratory to the next.
3.After you eat, progesterone levels can drop by as much as 50%, that's why the blood test should be done in the morning and before you eat.
4.Even on the same day women may have different levels.
5.Progesterone levels are usually well below 5-10 ng/ml without ovulation.
6.If you are pregnant, progesterone levels are usually at least 10-12 ng/ml to have a better chance of a good pregnancy outcome and most doctors like to see progesterone levels around 16-18 ng/ml or more though there are many successful pregnancies with lower levels.
7.With an ectopic pregnancy, progesterone levels are lower when compared with an intrauterine pregnancy.
8.There are differences in opinion as to what to do if progesterone levels are low after ovulation.
9.Some doctors suggest giving progesterone (pills, shots, or suppositories) but many others do not treat unless you have IVF or injectable ovulation medications or if there has been proof of a preexisting low progesterone in nonpregnancy cycles and there are immune issues leading to miscarriages

HOPING FOR 16-18 ng/ml!! I will make sure to ask when they call!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->