AF due to arrive on Christmas Day!

Haha let's try this again.....
Aww Brittles and Crohnsmommy :hugs: I hope you girls feel better soon. Being sick is a terrible way to spend the 2ww, that puts symptom spotting on a whole new level lol

MrsAttard that sounds like a good sign! Def keep us posted with your symptoms after your spotting stops. How many DPO are you?

hi ladies!!!!!! Sorry some of you aren't felling well! I hope u feel better soon!!

Some of your posts sound promising!! I wish all of you the best of luck with your :bfp:'s!!

Today started off really gassy (TMI i know!), abdominal bloating, and someone told me I felt really warm? LOL! I have a backache and "tingly" not really sore breasts. Don't really know how to expalin it.

However, I feel like I am just symptom spotting as I did the last few months :pop:

:dust: all around!!!!!!!

hi ladies!!!!!! Sorry some of you aren't felling well! I hope u feel better soon!!

Some of your posts sound promising!! I wish all of you the best of luck with your :bfp:'s!!

Today started off really gassy (TMI i know!), abdominal bloating, and someone told me I felt really warm? LOL! I have a backache and "tingly" not really sore breasts. Don't really know how to expalin it.

However, I feel like I am just symptom spotting as I did the last few months :pop:

Sounds pretty good so far! When do you plan on testing?

Thanks everyone!! I unfortunately have a low fever and sore throat!! I am going to go the doctor tomorrow so things don't get out of hand!! Will having a low grade fever effect my bbt in the morning?????

Ok girls iv been in a disagreement with FF over my O date and I think I just figured out why.
I discarded my temp from the 11th (last fri) because I woke at 5am instead of 7am and it moved my O date to its propper place! :happydance:

Yes it will but if you go in and mark that your sick it will adjust it for you

Thanks everyone!! I unfortunately have a low fever and sore throat!! I am going to go the doctor tomorrow so things don't get out of hand!! Will having a low grade fever effect my bbt in the morning?????

I would think so. I don't chart but it would seem like it would. Maybe one of the other ladies knows more about it than me! I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Honestly....I don't know. I told myself I wouldn't put myself thru the torture of testing early and getting the dreaded BFN ever again. My AF is due the 25th. I will probably wait until the 27th before I test. I am sure after seeing you ladies posting your BFP's on here it will be hard to last that long. But i am going to try my hardest to hold off until I am "late" this time around.

Honestly....I don't know. I told myself I wouldn't put myself thru the torture of testing early and getting the dreaded BFN ever again. My AF is due the 25th. I will probably wait until the 27th before I test. I am sure after seeing you ladies posting your BFP's on here it will be hard to last that long. But i am going to try my hardest to hold off until I am "late" this time around.

Good luck! Both for the BFP and holding out! :winkwink: I don't mind the BFN's cause there's always tomorrow. It's AF that I don't like seeing! We'll help you not POAS. I'll be your sponser! Anytime you feel the urge to POAS, just come on here and I'll talk you down! :laugh2::haha:

8 more days!!! How are you ladies doing today?

:yipee: Only 8 more days! :dust: I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot.... but my boobs do feel a bit bigger/heavier today. :)

Haha I need a spomsor too!
I'm 6dpo and this is when my POAS starts, I'm resisting all urges to test before Friday lol

My boobs hurt too! :holly:

Good morning ladies :) Hope you guys are having a great day so far! I too am trying not to symptom spot...........but I woke up very irritable and sore this am. This could be bc i didn't sleep well last night and it is rainy and cold outside. Idk ;) Also I had an upset stomach this morning again....upset like needed to go (BM) not nausea. I think a early sign of pregnancy is constipation :(

I googled early pregnancy symptoms and most of them seem to be PMS symptoms. Do any of you ladies see a trend of different symptoms for early preganancy on the forums?

Good morning ladies :) Hope you guys are having a great day so far! I too am trying not to symptom spot...........but I woke up very irritable and sore this am. This could be bc i didn't sleep well last night and it is rainy and cold outside. Idk ;) Also I had an upset stomach this morning again....upset like needed to go (BM) not nausea. I think a early sign of pregnancy is constipation :(

I googled early pregnancy symptoms and most of them seem to be PMS symptoms. Do any of you ladies see a trend of different symptoms for early preganancy on the forums?

I don't really. I wish they were totally different! It'd make it a whole lot easier. With my daughter I didn't notice anything. I was getting my bcps changed because I thought they weren't working and guess what....they weren't! With my son, I had really severe nausea about 4-5 days before my period while at the dentist. Every time I'd open my mouth I'd gag so I tested and it was a bfp. Now however, my other medical issues always mimic early pregnancy signs so no symptom spotting for me.

I don't really. I wish they were totally different! It'd make it a whole lot easier. With my daughter I didn't notice anything. I was getting my bcps changed because I thought they weren't working and guess what....they weren't! With my son, I had really severe nausea about 4-5 days before my period while at the dentist. Every time I'd open my mouth I'd gag so I tested and it was a bfp. Now however, my other medical issues always mimic early pregnancy signs so no symptom spotting for me.

Ditto! I have a chronic stomach condition where I'm frequently sick/nauseous, especially in the mornings. So I can't say any queasiness in the mornings is a symptom.

Idk, iv heard thatevery pregnancy is different so I never know what to think

As for me, I had no clue I was prego with my DS
My first pregnancy (the mc) I KNEW I was because my boobs hurt SO bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"