AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Oooo Ex!! Just looked at your chart, LOVE what I see! That's a nice dip right around when implant. dip should take place. :thumbup: C'mon domino BFP's.....Momma needs a new pair of shoes! Baby shoes that is. :winkwink:

I caved and tested this morning, what do you ladies think? :D

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120402_101231.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-8.jpg

Jenny - Hopefully it was your BFP hun and it gets darker :dust: :happydance: Aww thank you for looking at my chart hun :hugs:

Ex that is so a bfp yay yay yay
my temp dipped yesterday below my coverline and then shot up .6 today i am new to temping but i know that is a good sign : )

Ex how many dpo are you today with that nice very clear bfp lol
and what dpo did you have that nice temp dip...i woke up with some killer heartburn and bb's aching something fierce this morning im taking it as a good sign : )

Well it sounds like the dominoes have begun to fall. Jenny, they say a line is a line. I would go get some more frer and do another test.

Ex, OMG that is definately two lines...so excited for you and can't believe you held out on the testing so well this cycle...last cycle you were a testing addict so great recovery haha. Will look tomorrow to see the darkening of your line.

Tabs, that does sound promising with the temp dip and the ultra sensitive bbs.

Me? I think I am finally in the 2 week wait. I am 100% sure that we did absolutely every thing we could to catch the egg and now just have to wait and see if we will be on of the lucky 20% who get the bfp.

How are the rest of our girls doing?

Yay they are def sore and they feel so full like they are filled with water i really am hoping this is it but we shall see : )

welcome to the 2ww : )

EX! Don't be silly asking everyone what they think ; ) LOL
I think it's safe to say it's clear as day! Congratulations on your BFP!

Just wanted to drop in and see the progress...
I hope there are plenty more BFPs to come, I know some of you have been testing and getting BFNs but you've seen what can happen, and it can happen at any time.

Good Luck

:dust:

AFM, 8 weeks today. boobs pretty darn sore since I didn't wear a bra to bed. No MS yet. Next U/S will be at 9.5 weeks. But so far baby is looking good and I saw a hb at my 6.5 wk ultrasound

edit: Jenny, you too! awesome and congrats!

Yay Ex and Jenny!!! So happy for you two!!!

After seeing your BFPs I caved and took a test. BFN. Before I even left the bathroom I wiped again, and am now spotting brown. I guess I'm out.

Aww 7981 that's too bad.:cry: Trust me we all know how that feels. I had the same last month.

Dahlia wow 8 weeks! I am so happy you are making such good progress! Here's hoping for another stunning 32 weeks!

Work alllll day Sundays so couldn't go to store. Will get FRER today and test again. No AF so it's looking good!

Ex...nice clear bfp!!!! :happydance: yay!!!!!!!!! Now praying for a healthy happy nine months!!

Dahlia; 8 weeks, wow time is flying. Happy healthy 7 more months for you and your little bean.

So sorry 7981 but silver lining? you get to start with a fresh new cycle. At least that's what I told myself when af came last month. :hugs:

Tabs - Thank you hun, we are so excited! :happydance: I had my temp dip at 8DPO and I'm 10 DPO today :) Heartburn is a really good indicator to pregnancy! Fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Lil - Thank you hun, haha I know, last cycle I was a POAS addict :haha: I won't be testing with a FRER tomorrow, got some tests from the £1 shop for tomorrow then will do another FRER on Wednesday as HCG doubles every 2 days :) Yay for entering the 2WW, Good luck for catching the egg hun :hugs:

Dahlia - Haha sorry hun, I was just over the moon :blush: Thank you very much, how is pregnancy treating you? :D Glad to hear you saw the Heartbeat and 8 weeks already? Wow, doesn't time fly when you're having fun! :winkwink:

Jenny - Congratulations on your BFP hun, I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :hugs: Thank you so much hun :hugs: :happydance:

7981 - Thank you hun :hugs: Sorry to hear about your BFN, the spotting could quite possibly be late IB so you are not out until the witch arrives in full flow :winkwink:

Jess - There is still chance yet, don't panic too much :hugs:

I see you had your dip around 8dpo...I havent been that lucky yet.

Jessica - Everyone has temp dips around different times in their cycle. :)

Mine was at 5 dpo but i heard you can have an implantation dip up to 12 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->