AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

7981 just wait a little maybe its just IB.
I took a test yesterday since I have somany and it was a BFN but my AF isnt due till the 8th of this months so its still a little soon.

Im going to wait till easter and test again!!

:dust:

Want to start out by saying I really am not symptom spotting, at least not yet anyway as it would be too early but weird thing happened today. The ice cream guy came through and i just had to have an ice cream but didn't want what they had on the truck. So I changed out of my cleaning clothes and drove out to the store and spent 20 minutes deciding what I wanted...I never run out on a whim like that but I had to have some ice cream. Then I got home, made a hot caramel sundae and was only able to eat about half of it before my stomach warned me to stop. :dohh:

Anyway that being said I really am not symptom watching

Lil, hahaha!:haha: Love it! It's okay, none of us symptom spot. :rofl: We can't help it if we happen to notice weird occurences...:shrug: Hope your adventure is a good sign!! I had to have pepperoni pizza today. haha FX'ed!

Went and bought two FRER's today. Not being able to wait, and figuring AF is late already I didn't use FMU and got a BFN! :shrug: I am so confused now... Took a sample of CM:blush: and it's still creamy, no red or brown tinge whatsoever. So now I have one lonely test left! My temp is still nice & safe far above coverline at 98.7. I'm gonna add my chart to my sig for anyone who's interested. Shouldn't I get a BFP regardless of what time I test at this stage? For goodness sakes I'm 14DPO! I'd like to be on :cloud9: but it's kinda hard not to worry about chemical pregnancy or another early MC. Maybe if I use FMU tomorrow I'll see my BFP again...Oh I would be so happy & relieved.

Ex, what's your symptom list lately? :)

Jess, so many women never get an implant. dip. Don't worry! :hugs: Some women also have a triphasic pattern all the time and aren't pregnant, so they get so excited over the dip that means nothing special. :dust:

So my bit of spotting this morning never went anywhere... We will see what morning brings. Ordered FRER on amazon today just in case, I will need them next month if not this week. I held off on ordering more OPKs just in case.

Jenny- hoping the morning brings your BFP!

Ex- so happy for you :)

Lil- :) good sign

Mojo- it is so early, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Come on dominoes, keep falling!

Jozie - Keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs: :dust:

Lil - Was that a small craving you possibly had there? :blush:

Jenny - Try testing with FMU hun, it is still early days yet :) I don't really have many symptoms to be honest, I have had an increased appetite, had a restless night last night, felt a small wave of Nausea the other night but not had any since, it was really strange! My main symptom at the moment is light cramping on and off, nothing major, hoping it's little bean settling in! :D

7981 - Thank you :hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

Thanks - I can't help but think that I may not have Oed yet though - FF gave me dotted cross hairs and I never did get a positive OPK.... I might be in trouble...

Hey Jenny, I looked at your chart and wonder if you ovulated later and are actually on 8 dpo instead of 14? Definately no expert here...I am thinking i haven't ovulated yet now since my temp still too low and just got another positive opk this morning. At this point just going to keep temping but think this may be a bad month for us. Maybe tomorrow will be the big jump for me. I am ashamed to say I am tired of bding this cycle cause if really does feel like work now.

Ok so my morning weirdness my son woke up at 5:30am i got him back to sleep and was bursting so went ahead and used my internet cheapie i saw a very faintest of faint lines but wasnt really sure cause i was so tired it was hard to keep my eyes focused lol so i sat it down on the counter went back to bed. Woke up when it was time to get ready for work which was 2 hours later and there is a quite visible faint line but now i dont know if its an evap or the beginning of a bfp lmao its way super early so im calling it an evap. After the false positive last cycle im not going to speculate anything until its the darkest of dark lol temp stayed up today though and bb's still feel sore and full like they are swollen and of course the lovely heart burn so looks promising : )

Tabs - Keeping everything crossed for you hun! Are you going to test again in the morning? :D

Yes i have enough strips to test with every fmu until im supposed to see af lol and i have one frer but im saving that until i can get something consistent on the strips lol i just know the let down i had last cycle with that false positive im not chancing anything i only get excited this cycle if i get super dark lines lol : )

Tabs - I don't blame you to be honest hun, I took a big risk doing my FRER yesterday morning but I'm glad I did! :D Hope your BFP comes out of hiding soon! :dust:

I hope so to cause i don't know why else my boobs would be so sore that i cant sleep on them ...i hope this discomfort is for good reason lmao

Tabs - Why does TTC and Pregnancy cause us so much worry? Every little twinge or anything, we automatically worry. It's mad! :haha:

Oh i know when i get my bfp it will only be the beginning i am going to worry probably until i get a good nice heartbeat. With my son's pregnancy i never worried i didn't at all i though m/c would never happen to me and then the last pregnancy i thought it would be super easy like my son's i had one this will be a breeze and then the m/c happens now im gonna be on pins and needles until the end but ill at least breath a little easier when i see a heart beat ; )

Tabs - I think that is what I'm going to be like, I only found out yesterday and I have been worrying ever since that AF will show up soon because of the mild cramping I'm having :wacko: I can't believe the worry MC puts on our minds!

Try not to stress out over the cramping i know its impossible but i had cramping alot with my son that is why i thought it was perfectly normal with the last pregnancy. The cramping alot of times is normal in the first trimester : ) i looked at my strip from yesterday and the one form the day before yesterday and put it with this morning's to see if they got the same evap line and they dont have anything and this mornings does but i have also heard that the strips can get wicked evaps so only time will tell for me lol

Tabs - Thank you for sharing that hun, I'm trying my best not to worry too much, I think once we reach the weekend, and AF doesn't show, I will feel a whole lot more positive! :thumbup: I can't wait to hear about tomorrows test! :dust:

Tabs, FXed for good news for you soon!!

Lil, thanks for the chart analysis! :flower: I'm not sure what to think! AF was due yesterday, no sign of her whatsoever. Had a faint BFP, but not sure if I waited too long to look so maybe it was false. That was a few days ago. Now, get negative FRER yesterday and today. Temp has been up for 15 days now, with exception to the dip.

If it's a chemical PG, will it delay AF? Oh, I am NOT liking this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->