AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Jenny - I can't answer your question about delaying AF but I really hope it's not a Chemical and it's just your hormones fluctuating and your BFP will be back! :hugs:

Ok so i caved and i took another one but where the second line would be there is like a splotch of dye like a smeared spot of dye i dunno im done until the fmu lol i am like an evap magnet it will take a very dark no questions line to convince me lmao

Tabs - Yeah I would wait until FMU hun, even I daren't test with anything but FMU at the moment! I'm still worried what tomorrows test will be like, if anything at all! :wacko:

Have you tried a Superdrug test? Maybe a different brand might help enlighten things? I know the IC's are prone for Evaps, they are not nice!! I thought I had my BFP last cycle but they were nasty evaps! :growlmad:

I have that last frer but im going to wait until 9dpo to use it then i am going to get another pack of frer on friday since these strips seem to be weird. My strips from 5dpo and 6dpo didnt have anything but today they want to be evap city well the last one doesnt even qualify as an evap its more like a dye explosion lol im not stressing this cycle my theme is all in due time this cycle lol how are our other 2wwaiters doing : )

Welp my chart still shows DPO not detected guess I;m still off so it can't really p/u my real o days and it just guesses anyways I did B'd on the days it shows I should so fingers crossed. I hate waiting and I feel a little let down everytime I have a BFN looking back at me :( Seems like last time we tried I got a BFP the next month it was really easy. I guess b/c I want this so bad! I don't mean to rant I just needed to get a little off my chest!

I hope we all get our BFP soon!!!!!

Sending lots of

:dust::dust:

Tabs - I would suggest doing a FRER on 10DPO :thumbup: It's up to you though hun, it's your body, tests etc. From what I have seen/heard, FRER's pick up before IC's for some people, I know mine did.

Jozie - Thank you so much hun :hugs: :happydance: Fingers crossed and lot's of lucky, sticky :dust: and hope everyone gets their BFP's soon! :D

Oh dont worry ex i will test 9dpo and 10dpo im usually not so much of a poas addict but i just have so many symptoms this cycle and my temps look so much better than last cycle ... Its driving me crazy to know lol

I am confused. No spotting today, hardly any yesterday. Could I still be in? Too scared to test again.

I am confused. No spotting today, hardly any yesterday. Could I still be in? Too scared to test again.

You still have a chance as long as AF doesn't show up in full force. Good luck :dust:

Ladies, thanks for all the encouragement. CM has been white creamy/watery today. Just checked it and have a tiny bit of brownish blood in CM. If Lil is right and I O'd at the dip on CD21 that would make me 8DPO now. And looking back, DH and I BD'd then....so if that's the case, we could have conceived after a late O. Normally I have a 28 day cycle, no hiccups. So pregnant or not, this is an unusual month for me. In my heart, I'm kinda prepared to accept whatever happens. Not on :cloud9: by any means.

7981....I feel for you hun! Hope there's a conclusion for you soon!!! FX'ed!!

Thanks Ex! Now I'm a CM checker addict!!!:rofl: Checked this time, less tinge than last time...Normally, any sign of AF is followed by a full on downpour.:blush: lol. Please body, if there's a little poppyseed in there, keep it keep it keep it! BBs feel strange today and slightly tender. Temp still up.

Seems like 7981 and I are in the same boat. C'mon BFPs!!!!

Jenny - You're welcome hun :hugs: Nothing wrong with that haha, yay for less tinge! Come on little bean, stick if you are in there! :dust:

Jenny- we are in the same boat, and honey I'm getting seasick! Ha. I keep checking my CM in an obsessive way... Oh boy. Maybe it's our name, I'm Jen too. :)

Hoping for the best.

Lol! Must be! Wondered what ur real name was. :) Just did another check. Mostly watery whiteish with very slight tinge. Going to work. Hope it's gonna be two BFPs for us!!!! C'mon Christmas babies!!!

ok so caved and used another strip this was taken at 3 minutes with pm 2hr hold i am not going to get my hopes up until the frer confirms or denies in a couple days but you see this right ??? lol

Attachments

• hpt.png
    hpt.png
    213.7 KB · Views: 6
Tabs, i think i see the faintest of lines but hard to tell in pic. Fmu will be much more informative for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->