African or African-Americans TTC

MrsKC Hope you get lots og good stuff and I know you are super excited about your parents coming. Post pics of all the fab stuff I kmow youre going to get,

Isi-Rooting for you!

@Isi::hugs: Thanks so much! That was very sweet of you! Im also glad that you found out that you have PCOS. Knowledge is power and now the DRS can know what to do to help you conceive. I pray this IVF cycle works so you dont experience any more heart ache.:hugs:

@Futuremommie: Thanks so much for your support. Kinda nervous about the shower and all the attention. I can be pretty shy sometimes.:shrug:

Have a good day!

Hey ladies- just popping in, it snowed here yesterday so I got to leave work and go home at 11! I live in coastal NC so we don't get much snow at the beach so it's always exciting.

I hope you ladies are doing well, I'm cd10 and waiting to O, I hope I can on my own, I've never had any problems before but I've been on follistim injection for the past few months so not what will happen this month, anyways, praying and being faithful that it's going to happen for me soon.

Hey ladies- just popping in, it snowed here yesterday so I got to leave work and go home at 11! I live in coastal NC so we don't get much snow at the beach so it's always exciting.

I hope you ladies are doing well, I'm cd10 and waiting to O, I hope I can on my own, I've never had any problems before but I've been on follistim injection for the past few months so not what will happen this month, anyways, praying and being faithful that it's going to happen for me soon.

Yay for going home early:happydance:. It snowed here in Mississippi/Tennessee too and that only happens once a year, so us teachers were out of school too.:happydance: I live in MS and work In TN:wacko:. My daughters school district in MS is out again today! I sometimes hate when that happens because when we have to work in Tennessee, I have to scrouge around to find someone to keep her:winkwink:.

I pray that you O on your own as well! Stay faithful..it will happen. Are you going to try IUI again as well?:hugs:

MrsKc- No IUI either, taking a 2 month break and praying for my bfp during that time and if not a bfp praying for guidance on the next step which will probably be IVF.

MrsKc- No IUI either, taking a 2 month break and praying for my bfp during that time and if not a bfp praying for guidance on the next step which will probably be IVF.

Ok cool. Im praying that it all works out for you.:hugs:

Where is everyone? So quiet on here lately???:shrug::shrug:

Hey everyone i'm still here..lol Waiting for AF to leave after months of waiting for her to arrive..I did have a dr appointment monday but the weather prevented me from going so...i'm just stuck waiting....

Hey everyone i'm still here..lol Waiting for AF to leave after months of waiting for her to arrive..I did have a dr appointment monday but the weather prevented me from going so...i'm just stuck waiting....

Im glad you finally got af. I hope all these issues get resolved for you quickly so you can conceive! I hope to celebrate a lot of BFPs this year!:happydance:

Vrain- I'm glad AF finally showed!

I guess all of the new mommies are super busy taking care of there little ones! I hope they update us soon.

Where is Karen? I hope all is well with her. Its not like her not to post in her journal or on here at least once daily.:shrug::hugs:

Hi all, i have not been on here in ages but just popping in to say hello. MrsKc your pregnancy is going so quickly! FutureMommie praying it will happen soon for you too. I had my little girl Mia 10 weeks ago now, that is her in my avatar. Time has gone so fast. x

Hi all, i have not been on here in ages but just popping in to say hello. MrsKc your pregnancy is going so quickly! FutureMommie praying it will happen soon for you too. I had my little girl Mia 10 weeks ago now, that is her in my avatar. Time has gone so fast. x

Congrats Sue! She is adorable. I cant believe its been 10 weeks! Time does go fast!:hugs:

MrsKC you are right it is super quiet in here!

Sue- Love your avitar

Karen where are you!?!

AFM, Not really sure where I am in my cycle I should have O'd by now but not sure, I ordered some cheap opks from amazon and never got a true positive result so not sure. I'm having a really hard time with ttc right now so I haven't been on here that much. I hope everyone is doing great.

MrsKC you are right it is super quiet in here!

Sue- Love your avitar

Karen where are you!?!

AFM, Not really sure where I am in my cycle I should have O'd by now but not sure, I ordered some cheap opks from amazon and never got a true positive result so not sure. I'm having a really hard time with ttc right now so I haven't been on here that much. I hope everyone is doing great.

Hey futuremommie!:hugs:

Karen doesnt even post in her journal anymore so Im unsure of what is going on??? She was suppose to be going to the DRs last week and then said she would post when she got back:shrug:. Well she has never returned?? Im hoping all is well and she comes back soon.

As for those OPKs, have you tried the ones with the smiley faces by Clearblue easy? I tried the cheapo ones and I could never get a clear positive. They would drive me nuts:wacko:. I think you can get the Clear blue ones pretty cheap on Amazon because they are expensive in the store:nope:. They also sell them in a larger pack as opposed to the store. Im praying for you. I know TTC is so hard. You probably never imagined that it would be this much trouble. I know I didnt, especially when I was going through all the fertility treatments and etc:nope:. How is your husband coping with TTC? I know sometimes men can be hard on themselves when it comes to TTC. Im praying for you!:hugs:

My hubby is doing fine, he just keeps reminding me that it is going to happen for us, some days it works and some days it doesn't! today is one of those days when it isn't working! If I don't get my bfp this month I am going to go to the digital opks then their will be no question.

I hope all is well with Karen and she comes back soon.I read a post in ttc35+ buddy where the person that began the thread posted a not so nice post (in my opinion) about people posting that already have their bfp's I hope that her feelings did not get hurt becuase of it! I just hope everything is ok.

My hubby is doing fine, he just keeps reminding me that it is going to happen for us, some days it works and some days it doesn't! today is one of those days when it isn't working! If I don't get my bfp this month I am going to go to the digital opks then their will be no question.

I hope all is well with Karen and she comes back soon.I read a post in ttc35+ buddy where the person that began the thread posted a not so nice post (in my opinion) about people posting that already have their bfp's I hope that her feelings did not get hurt becuase of it! I just hope everything is ok.

Oh yeah I heard about that. I may have to go over and read the post. Well I hope that wouldnt drive her away:shrug:.

I feel u with the TTC. Hubby use to say the same thing but then sometimes he wouldnt want to try because he would say, maybe God doesnt want me to have kids?:shrug: I had to keep him encouraged.:thumbup:

Hey ladies..Now that AF came she doesn't want to leave..so i'm hoping that she stops before my next cycle is due..before the absense of AF my cycle would last 5 days with 3 heavy days, 1 regular days and the last day would be spotting... my whole cycle this time has been spotting and the darn thing doesnt want to go off!! pray with me!!lol

She is beautiful. I'm so happy to hear some good news. :flower:

Hey ladies..Now that AF came she doesn't want to leave..so i'm hoping that she stops before my next cycle is due..before the absense of AF my cycle would last 5 days with 3 heavy days, 1 regular days and the last day would be spotting... my whole cycle this time has been spotting and the darn thing doesnt want to go off!! pray with me!!lol

Im praying with you and wishing you all the best in the world. Have you started taking the birth control pills yet?:hugs:

She is beautiful. I'm so happy to hear some good news. :flower:

Hoping you get some good news soon too :hugs:. I know how hard it us after a MC, praying it will happen soon for you.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->