African or African-Americans TTC

Glad you popped in MrsKC, how is the little one?

Hey Future! Malcolm is right here by me sleep. He is so mixed up on sleeping. He thinks its night time and then he keeps me and DH up all nite:shrug:. I think I better nap now while he is sleeping. Its so exhausting but a good exhausting:thumbup:.

I hope all goes well this month and you wont need to do the IUI! Stay positive even though I know its very hard!:hugs:

Hey ladies! I miss u all. I've been so busy trying to figure Malcolm out. I'm on my cell and will be back to post more later.

We miss you too. I hope he gets better with his schedule. How is his big sister doing?

Amariah is doing fine! She is in love and acts like a lil mommy. She is still kinda rough with him so I have to keep reminding her when she holds him that he is a baby. So far, so good. No jealousy issues!:thumbup:

Hey ladies! I miss u all. I've been so busy trying to figure Malcolm out. I'm on my cell and will be back to post more later.

he is sooo cute!!! glad everything is going well!

Future, I hope this is your cycle! Oh and I hope this is my cycle too:haha:

vranoire please keep us updated about your dr. appt. I hope everything is ok

I just got a positive on the ovulation kit and I'm cramping a little, I hear this is a good sign but we will see. we have been :sex: alot so I hope this is our month! I also started taking prenatal vitamins and laying down after sex. I said that I am just going to do what I can do and put the rest in God's hands...hope all is well with you ladies!!!

hey ladies..they couldn't tell me anything thing they just told me to come back for further testing this week coming

MrsKC- I know you are tired but I'm sure it's so worth it, he is beautiful.

Ntaylor- LOL I hope it is our month too!

Afm- I think I'm 6-7dpo but no sypmtoms but I'm going to stay hopeful.

so i went back to the doctor and they scheduled an ultra sound, tested me for anemia, i'm not anemic and they prescribed me birth control, i guess they figured there is now way i could have gotten preggo with my cycles lol so she didn't test me..i guess the ultrasound is to see if i'm right about my PCOS theory

Vrain- I'm so happy that you are finally getting some answers. keep us posted.

so i went back to the doctor and they scheduled an ultra sound, tested me for anemia, i'm not anemic and they prescribed me birth control, i guess they figured there is now way i could have gotten preggo with my cycles lol so she didn't test me..i guess the ultrasound is to see if i'm right about my PCOS theory

@vrainoire: Yes the ultrasound can see if you have polycystic ovaries which tend to look like strings of pearls and can be hard. I saw that on my ultrasound but they also need to do a few blood tests to confirm PCOS as well. I hope they get everything sorted out so that you can eventually conceive.

@future: Yes Im tired but happy and kinda bored at home daily:haha:. I think its because I cant drive until this saturday. I guess because of the episiotomy they dont want it to tear from the pressure of driving:shrug:.
I hope u get good news the end of this cycle!

:dust::dust:

thank you I see that on my form she wrote Metrorrhagia under the diagnosis and i've read that it is Uterine bleeding at irregular intervals, particularly between the expected menstrual periods. and it is usually a sign of an underlying issue sooo i hope its nothing crazy.

Hey ladies, it's been really quiet in here lately, I love this thread, don't let it die.

Hi Ladies! I've been logging on once every week or so :(.

Vrain- I'm wishing you the best and praying that things go better for you. You have such a positive spirit. I know this all seems like a set back, but you handle it well. :hugs:Please keep us up dated.

Futuremommie: Hi there! I love this thread too. I actually googled and found BNB through this thread. I will do my part to keep it up, because you all have truly been an inspiration to me.:flower:

MrsKc-good to still see you around as promised.:happydance: How's Malcom? Did you start your parenting journal yet?

Regal- get to bd'ing so you guys can catch that eggie! FX some of us myomectomy ladies need to get a bfp!!

Hey Ladies..just want to keep you all posted..i started my second cycle this month :wacko:..my ultrasound is scheduled next for Tuesday..i hope i can get some final answers becaus this doesnt make any sense

Hey ladies! I did start the parenting journal finally. Its hard to get on as often because Malcolm loves to be held. So I usually come and read but cant post LOL. I hope everyone is well and I wont let this thread die:).

Hey everyone,

Vrain, I hope everything gets sorted out for you.

Mrsk, I wish I lived close because I would love to hold baby Malcolm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->