African or African-Americans TTC

MrsKc: Congrats! He is absolutely adorable. Good job!

MrsKC- Yay and what a big baby, I know you are super happy that you didn't have to have a c-section!!! He is beautiful!

Fraggle- Welcome!

Congratulations!!!!! He is a beautiful! :baby:

Welcome to Fraggle!!! The ladies are wonderful here

Hey ladies! How are you all doing? Im doing pretty well and trying to adjust to motherhood, again. Im also trying to get this breastfeeding thing down. Im determined to get it right this time around. He is sleeping right now so I am able to type with both hands:haha:. My mom will be here tomorrow, so Im sure Ill have one little spoiled boy when she leaves!:thumbup:

Hopefuly-Welcome back, good luck with the hsg and the IUI's keep us posted.

afm- I am cd10 today and just starting my opk test, I hope I get a smiley by the weekend.

I have never been this excited about my cycle coming down!:happydance:

Hey ladies! How are you all doing? Im doing pretty well and trying to adjust to motherhood, again. Im also trying to get this breastfeeding thing down. Im determined to get it right this time around. He is sleeping right now so I am able to type with both hands:haha:. My mom will be here tomorrow, so Im sure Ill have one little spoiled boy when she leaves!:thumbup:

CONGRATS GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Congrats he is beautiful!!!!! Praise God on the vbac ;). Welcome Fraggle

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance:

He's finally here. So happy for you. Job well done! MrsKC. Glad you'll still be around. You have such a positive spirit.:flower:

Hey everyone! Malcolm Josiah is here and praise God I did not have to have a cesarean!:happydance: We had our VBAC. He weighed 10lbs, 10oz and 22 inches long. I labored 12-14 hours and it started about thursday night and ended at 3:26pm. I got an epidural right at 4cm, and I wasnt dilating. So they gave me some pitocin and that sped things up quickly. Well pics are in my journal on page 167.

Thanks for all of your love and support! Ill still be around:winkwink:.

Hi everyone! Welcome Fraggle.

I hope all is well with you all.

Afm, Ive been off for about a week because DH wasn't feeling well again. Things are better thank God. Also AF came so I'm on CD 5 officially trying again. :D I'm so excited.

Hey ladies!! Glad to have you join us Fraggle
Mrskc-Glad everything is going well with you and Malcolm.

AFM- the non stop cycle has not stopped! :nope:I want it to end so i can see a doctor, i just feel weird about getting examined with my cycle on..kind of disgusting to think of but I think i would need a pelvic exam or something :shy: everyone i talk to has no clue as to whats going on so..i'm just stocking up on tampons and praying that i get more than 1 cycle free day..i've been really tired and i'm pretty sure i've developed anemia due to continual blood loss for 2 going on 3 months. My hormones have to be all the way out of wack with these cycles i've been having. I have no idea what cycle day i'm on been trying to keep track but its hard when everyday is a AF day:growlmad:
Just continue to pray for me..smh

Regal- Glad your Dh is feeling better, I'm sorry af showed but glad you are excited to start trying again.

MrsKC- Love love the profile pic he is so adorable.

Vrain- If you have had af that long you should definatly go in and se the dr, I know it may seem uncomfrontable to you that AF is on but believe me they are use to it. I think it's really important that you find out what is going on with you so that you can do what you need to do to get your body back on track so you can start trying again. Please keep us posted.

AFM- I got my smiley on my opk last night and it was still there this morning, I'm a little crampy today but nothing like before I had fibroids removed. I know that I'm O'ing so I'm happy about that, DH and I have been bd'ing every other day and we bd'd last night and we will when we get home this afternoon. I'm feeling postive about this cycle and I hope this is it. Please pray for me as I pray for you.

@vrainoire: I agree with future! You need to go see the DR. That is their job and believe me they are use to seeing everything! Go get checked out. They can give you meds to get the cycle to stop as well.

@future: I am so happy that you have a :flower: face! I have a good feeling for you this month as well. Have a ton of fun :sex:! My hubby wants to :sex: so bad, LOL....but he has a long wait. Says he is going to explode:haha:. I may have to help him out a bit:haha: TMI...I know. I just felt like having a good laugh and smile.

AFM, baby just eats, sleeps and poops for the time being. Im still in awe of God and cant wait for everyone on this thread to join me. Im praying so hard for yall!
God is still in control. Never give up hope!:dust::dust:

MrsKC- I'm so happy that your little one is doing great! Thanks for the encouraging words, I need them, yesterday was a bad day but I'm feeling much better today. Thanks for all of the prayers, I need them.

AFM- I'm going to contact my RE's office and make an appointment just in case this isn't my lucky cycle so I can get started with the injections and my last IUI.
I'm praying for guidence and for God to show me what he wants me to do. I will keep you all posted.

Hello ladies,

Vrain, I agree I would went after 2 weeks of bleeding. You need to make sure you tell the doc everything. That is the only way they can help.

Mrsk. I love looking at your profile pic. He is so cute.

Future, I pray you don't have to get the IUI and that God bless you this cycle with your very own little :baby:.

Hi everyone, just thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing.
I am fine, I'm pretty sure today is my O day so I'm just trying to a make sure we get enough :sex: in. We did last night and hopefully will again tonight, I'm hoping and praying DH isn't too tired because he works pretty long days. I have a transvaginal ultrasound tomorrow to check for cysts/tumors. I have been having some premenapausal symptoms lately (past three months or so) and my doctor wants to make sure everything is ok. My periods are still normal and all of my blood tests came back within range. Well except for my FSH which my doctor said was a little high, but that could be because I did the bloodwork during my mid-cycle surge. I will also be repeating bloodwork tomorrow as I am a little anemic and they want to see if the iron supplements are working.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

ok ladies i'm going to the doctor 1st thing in the am i havent checked my cervix in a very long time, something told me to check it while i was in the shower..and it is very open, i would totally be able to stick a finger in(of course i didnt) so aside from other obvious red flags something is clearly wrong

ok ladies i'm going to the doctor 1st thing in the am i havent checked my cervix in a very long time, something told me to check it while i was in the shower..and it is very open, i would totally be able to stick a finger in(of course i didnt) so aside from other obvious red flags something is clearly wrong

I pray you get all worked out.

Fraggle I hope you catch the eggie and your dh isn't to tired.

Vrain- keep us posted on what the Dr. Says.

Hey ladies! I miss u all. I've been so busy trying to figure Malcolm out. I'm on my cell and will be back to post more later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->