African or African-Americans TTC

Futuremommie: I know!!! We are so long overdue and going through different things. I'm keeping track of us though in my siggy. I decided not to start a group because most are in LTTC or other areas where we post heavily. But most of us visit and support in journals. We need the extra layer of support especially since Fibroids are much more prevelant in black women than any other group. :(

I also have two real life friends who are post myomectomy ttc. One we talk often she actually referred me to my current FS. The other gave birth to a preterm baby who was 7 mos. She's really struggling right now and withdrawn. I totally understand. But I know she did move forward to have fibroid removed as they believe the fibroids cause preterm labor.

I know God has not forgotten any of us. Our days are coming soon. :)

@ Vrain. That"s great Praying for positive outcomes for you. You deserve answers.

MrsKc - I understand especially in these early stages. How does your daughter enjoy being a big sister?

Hey Ready4more how's it going?

Hey Regal: My daughter is loving it. Everyday after school she runs to hold him. She is on spring break next week, so I know Ill have a ton of help then.

I hope everyone is having a good friday.

Hey Ladies..just want to keep you all posted..i started my second cycle this month :wacko:..my ultrasound is scheduled next for Tuesday..i hope i can get some final answers because this doesn't make any sense

I think you took mine!!!!! I haven't had one since Jan. 31st. I can't get the HSG test done until it comes!! The last friggin step to the Clomid/IUI ! :confused:

Hey Ladies..just want to keep you all posted..i started my second cycle this month :wacko:..my ultrasound is scheduled next for Tuesday..i hope i can get some final answers because this doesn't make any sense

I think you took mine!!!!! I haven't had one since Jan. 31st. I can't get the HSG test done until it comes!! The last friggin step to the Clomid/IUI ! :confused:

I hope it comes soon so you can get the process started and get your BFP!:hugs:

Hello ladies!!! Just wanted to stop in and say hello,

Mrskc, that handsome young man is is adorable!!! He has grown soo much already

future, are you feeling anything yet in the 2ww?

Hello ladies!!! Just wanted to stop in and say hello,

Mrskc, that handsome young man is is adorable!!! He has grown soo much already

future, are you feeling anything yet in the 2ww?

I know I am curious as well!

CONGRATS Mrskcbrown,
:happydance:

Hey Regal: My daughter is loving it. Everyday after school she runs to hold him. She is on spring break next week, so I know Ill have a ton of help then.

I hope everyone is having a good friday.[/QU

Hey ladies,

I've been away for a minute, I know. Hope all is well with each and every one of you lovies!!

AFM, focusing on everything other than TTC. However, we have been enjoying the "act" of :sex: of course. I am officially two days late for my period so we will see. (Temp was 98.78 upon waking, 98.56 after moving around) Good sign, but I will not test at all until 5-7 days late, don't want false excitement just yet.

Be blessed ladies and enjoy your weekend...
~Inluv~

Hey ladies,

I've been away for a minute, I know. Hope all is well with each and every one of you lovies!!

AFM, focusing on everything other than TTC. However, we have been enjoying the "act" of :sex: of course. I am officially two days late for my period so we will see. (Temp was 98.78 upon waking, 98.56 after moving around) Good sign, but I will not test at all until 5-7 days late, don't want false excitement just yet.

Be blessed ladies and enjoy your weekend...
~Inluv~

Good to hear from you InLuv. I hope it is your BFP!! Please keep us posted.

Hello Ladies,

I have been mia from here lately. Work, family and church keeping me busy. I wanted to stop and say Hello. I pray all is well with everyone. Have a blessed weekend. GL Inluv. I will check back in when I can.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi ladies!

Still no cycle ...maybe I should call the Dr. on Monday to see if there is anything I can do other than wait.

Hey Inluv!

Glad to see you back. Ill be praying for your BFP!

@hopefuly: If you havent had a cycle since Jan, they probably can give you prometrium or provera to kick start your cycles. GL!:hugs:

AFM, it was a very nice day today about 75, so I took the baby to lunch with me and a girlfriend. It was nice to be out but Im still not ready to do the full shopping thing, LOL. Too overwhelming with baby, diaper bag, stroller, etc. I dont know how some women can do it.:shrug: Guess my baby skills are rusty after 10 yrs:haha:.

oh yeah, Malcolm started smiling today when I gave him kisses, so I am on cloud 9!

I CRASHED, I BURNED, AND I TESTED............. (clears throat) soooooooooooo, um I GOT MY :bfp: Y'all:happydance:

God is so amazing, we are very happy and prayerful that we will take our blessing full term!!

My routine has been (pregnancy tea, tons of MACA, Iron supplements and eating well) Go figure it happened the month I did not chart!

My journey begins now................

Congrats Inlove2!!! :happydance: You must be on :cloud9:!!

Just stopped in to say hi to everyone. Nothing new with me I'm 9 DPO and all of my symptoms have disappeared. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

CONGRATS INLUV!! AMEN AND GOD BLESS!! i'm soo excited for you, i can only imagine how ecstatic you are right now:happydance:

CONGRATS!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD

soooooooooooooooooooooooo.........I also tested........and.......got two pink lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its nine days post ovulation and it was really faint, but we both saw it and are estatic! I dont wanna get my hopes up so I'm gonna retest in a couple of days:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Inluv and Ntaylor: I am so happy for the both of you!:happydance: God is so good and I will be praying for full term pregnancies for the both of you! I know you all have wanted this and God has heard your prayers. Let the journey begin!:thumbup:

Yay more 2011 beautiful black babies!

@fragglerock: Dont give up hope! God hears you and Im praying for you! Its gonna happen for you as well in His timing! Believe me I KNOW how hard it is to wait on His timing.

Thank you ladies for all the well wishes! It is truly a critical time in the process, especially after a tubal reversal.

I am under my TR doctors care for the next few weeks until he tests for the baby's location (cavity versus tubes). After that we can breathe just a little bit.

:hug: to all of you. The support is welcomed and so needed.

~Inluv~

NTaylor,

How exciting is that:happydance: !!!! I was always to afraid to test before being late (fearing a -). That's just great, please update, update, update when you can! I will be praying for a definite BFP for you and yours.
~Inluv~

CONGRATS!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD

soooooooooooooooooooooooo.........I also tested........and.......got two pink lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its nine days post ovulation and it was really faint, but we both saw it and are estatic! I dont wanna get my hopes up so I'm gonna retest in a couple of days:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->