African or African-Americans TTC

Mrskc..yes but on a later day..the only thing the tech told me was that she was getting some good pictures..like i care..i just want to know whats wrong

Hi ladies! Wow! I sure do have some catching up to do. I'm going to try to read everything that I missed.

Mrskc, congrats on the birth of Malcolm! He is so handsome!

And all the ladies that received BFP's CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those waiting, you are in my prayers. Just know that miracles can and do happen!

Hi ladies! Wow! I sure do have some catching up to do. I'm going to try to read everything that I missed.

Mrskc, congrats on the birth of Malcolm! He is so handsome!

And all the ladies that received BFP's CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those waiting, you are in my prayers. Just know that miracles can and do happen!

Thanks Sincerevon! I was hoping that you hadnt left us. I know balancing motherhood can be hard though. Your baby girl is so precious in that pic!:cloud9:

So I got the ultrasound..i was thinking i would have answers today..but i didn't so i'm kinda pissed..the ultrasound tech. said she couldn't tell me if she saw anything...i just wanted to know if i had any abnormal growths..smh..i feel like i can't win for losing sometimes

Ugh, I feel your pain, the same thing happened to me and then I had to wait another week to go over the results with my doctor! It is really frustrating, but try to hang in there, your answers are coming!

So I got the ultrasound..i was thinking i would have answers today..but i didn't so i'm kinda pissed..the ultrasound tech. said she couldn't tell me if she saw anything...i just wanted to know if i had any abnormal growths..smh..i feel like i can't win for losing sometimes

:hugs: I hope you find some answers out soon, my love. :hugs:

OMG, what a day I had yesterday! It started off fine, took the kids to see a movie with some friends, came home played some Wii and took a nap. After dinner I took the kids to get ice cream but before that I went to Walgreens to pick up a box of FRERs. That is the only thing I bought and the clerk (an older black gentlemen) had a lot to say about it.

Clerk: Wow, what's with all the pregnancy tests today, I've sold about five of them since I've been here and it's only been half an hour!
Me: Ha, ha well it is spring time
Clerk: Is there some kind of pregnancy pact going on with you young girls?
Me: Well, I don't know anything about a pregnancy pact and I'm not that young
Clerk: Please, what you call young and what I call young are two completely different things. You can't be any older the twenty!
Me: Ha, ha actually what you call young and what I call young are exactly the same thing and I'm actually 35.
Clerk: What, well knock me over! You don't look a day over twenty.
Me: Thanks!
Clerk: Course I should've known, you know what they say, black don't crack!
Me: Yes, that is what they, well have a nice evening
Clerk: You too and good luck, I hope you get what you want out of this here test.

:rofl: I swear he was hilarious! I do get that I look young for my age alot (I get carded for buying beer all the time), but this clerk just made my day for some reason. Which was good cause it was about to get a whole lot worse.

After we got home from getting ice cream, I started feeling really bad. The pain in my ovary was getting much worse and it was radiating to my back. I was nauseous and my low grade fever turned into a full grade fever. I finally called DH to ask him when he would be home because I needed to go to the urgent care clinic. Luckily he was right down the street and we all drove to the clinic together. I wanted to drive myself so the kids could stay home, but DH was having none of it. Long story short, I have a freaking kidney infection! Which is really odd because although I was peeing alot, it never hurt or burned when I went. Anyway, they did a pregnancy test there, which of course was negative and now I'm on a round of antibiotics. And as if to further dash my pregnancy hopes my temp plummeted below my coverline this morning. Oddly enough, I'm not really that upset about it. At least I know I'm not crazy and I wasn't imagining all those symptoms. The peeing, backache, nausea, ovary pain and frequent urination were real and I'm not some mad TTC lady with a whole bunch of made up symptoms. Phew!

So now I'm just waiting for :witch: to show up. I'm going to take a break for this next cycle for two reasons. One, I really don't want a Christmas baby and two, I want to get the whole mess with my endometrial lining cleared up before I start again. So hopefully I will be ready to go again in May.

Fraggle- i hope af doesn't show up for you..i really hope everyone gets their bfp

Hi ladies,i've missed alot,my life is so stressed right now I hardly have time for myself,hope to catch up on what has been goin on with you ladies,any resent BFP's?congrats to all our new mommies nad will be visiting your journals to say hi soon,As for me,been busy raising my 16 yr old nephew who wants to come and live with us,so i'm trying it out to see what happens also have to deal with my 12 yr old nephew who also lives with us,Had some blood tests done and go for the results on the 24th to see if I have a hormonal problem,hope that we can get PG soon

question..if there was a heart beat during my ultrasound would it have been mine?

question..if there was a heart beat during my ultrasound would it have been mine?

Hmm its a possibility it could have been yours. I know when I would go to my prenatal appts she could detect my HB with the doppler but I cant remember on the ultrasound:shrug:. Hopefully if she saw or heard something like that she would share it with you, I hope.:hugs:

well she turned the sound on and i heard a heartbeat she turned it off ..sge told me she couldn't say if she saw anything but she reassured me that she was getting some good pictures..idk what that meant since she was supposed to be looking for abnormal growths...two nurse friends of mine told me that i wasn't hearing my heartbeat, one told me that it was mine, and a BNB buddy said that it was my abdominal artery

sorry ladies but my mind is really going crazy right now, i'm going google crazy..

Ack, don't google! Google is not your friend! I repeat google is not your friend! That being said, I always google and I always end up regretting it. Does that stop me from googling again? Nope, it most definitely does not.

thanks Fraggle!lol i actually want google to tell me that it was my heartbeat because everyone i know is telling me that it wasn't

Greetings Sistas!! I was so happy to see this post. I am very new to website and still learning. So a little about me... I have been married for just over 8 months to the same man that I've been dating since highschool. I am 23 so it's hasn't been terribly long but long enough for people to still be surprised. lol. Anywho, we have talked about children since before we were married, but knew that it would be best to wait until after. We have decided that i should stop taking BCP last month. I am currently waiting for any signs of anything. My last cycle started on the 15th of February and I still have not started my next one. I took a couple of pregnancy test and they were negative :-( My doctor said for me to stop wasting my money on pregnancy test and just wait around to see if AF will come. Well he is a man, so that was easy for him to say. Needless to say, I am switching OB/GYN to my old one, who was a lady. She should be a little more sensitive.

Wow, that was a lot. I guess i've been waiting to get that off of my chest. I don't really have anyone, other than my husband to talk to about ttc. My family isn't very supportive or understanding of the fact that we are ready to have children.

Hope to get to know you all better :)

The :witch: got me three days early! She arrived without all of her usual fanfare too. No cramps, no migraine, nothing! She snuck up on me all :ninja: like! :growlmad: Which leads me to believe that FF got my O date all wrong. In the six plus years I've been charting, I have always, always had a 14 day luteal phase, now all of a sudden it's only 11 days long? I don't think so. So if my O date was off, it means that our was way off and I never even stood a chance in the first place.:dohh:

Fragile- sorry that the witch got you :-(
Readytobe- welcome! Glad someone else close to my age has joined this thread, i'll be 22 in may

Ready2beMommie- Welcome to the thread. Sometimes when you have been on bc for a while it takes a while for you system to regulate. I hope AF shows for you soon so that you can get this party started. Good luck I hope your get your bfp soon.

Fraggle- sorry AF showed, she showed for me yesterday.

Welcome Ready2B
:hug:

Vrai: Are you saying that we are old? lol....... it's definitely good that you have someone close to your age,i do understand! It's makes the journey & experience a bit more similar in nature.

How's everyone else?

AFM-I had my first HCG & Progesterone test on yesterday. Awaiting results. I have to have these performed for 4-5 weeks to make sure everything is moving according to his will. Ultrasound to follow. Nassau(edited-oops thinking about spring break lol) Nausea has moved into my world, but i am happy to have it. Makes me feel like everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->