African or African-Americans TTC

Ready2beMommie- Welcome to the thread. Sometimes when you have been on bc for a while it takes a while for you system to regulate. I hope AF shows for you soon so that you can get this party started. Good luck I hope your get your bfp soon.

Fraggle- sorry AF showed, she showed for me yesterday.

FutureMommie,
Don't give up! Keep trying and God will keep working with you trust and believe that. I am a witness. I was told by doctors (confirmed by lab) that I had severe scar tissue on my tubes, uterus, etc...and that my chances of conceiving went from excellent to okay/good. However, when God spoke I got a BFP! Keep believing.

Hello ladies,

Welcome Ready2B!!!

Vrain, I hope you find out some answers fast. I am with Fraggle stay away from google. Although, I use it for everything. LOL

Inluv, I am so happy for you. You will have a blessed and healthy 9 months.

Future, I am so sorry about the witch coming. :hugs:

Afm, nothing to report. I will be visiting my niece in Minnesota for a few days so if I am MIA that is why. I leave tomorrow and return next week. I am excited about going but it is still very :cold: there. Dang it, it is 74 degrees here in Texas. LOL

Hello ladies,

Welcome Ready2B!!!

Vrain, I hope you find out some answers fast. I am with Fraggle stay away from google. Although, I use it for everything. LOL

Inluv, I am so happy for you. You will have a blessed and healthy 9 months.

Future, I am so sorry about the witch coming. :hugs:

Afm, nothing to report. I will be visiting my niece in Minnesota for a few days so if I am MIA that is why. I leave tomorrow and return next week. I am excited about going but it is still very :cold: there. Dang it, it is 74 degrees here in Texas. LOL

I'm in Texas too! I can't stand cold weahter either, my MIL lives in Lake Tahoe and when we go visit her, I've pretty much had enough by the second day.

Ready- i know but i'm kind of in hopes of finding something different from what i'm being told..ulltimately my doctor knows and I should find out tomorrow but i've asked every nurse i know and they've all told me that if i heard a heartbeat it wasn't mine..i should have asked but i wasn't there for a pregnancy ultrasound so the thought of me being pregnant never occured..i'm very concerned if i am..i've been drinking and i'm in a firefighting course and that is strenuous training..

Fraggle, what part of Texas? I am close to Houston.

Vrain, just know that if your are preggo and they heard a heartbeat then good. God has plans that is beyond any of ours so just know that He knew you would take that Firefighter course before you did. :winkwink:

Hello ladies! Just wanted to drop by and see how everyone is doing!!!

Welcome ReadyToBE!!

future Im sorry that old witch showed up on you , she can really put a damper on things but it will happen when you least expect it (trust me):thumbup:

vrainoire, that sounds like it could be a baby in that oven, hope you find out soon!

In luv, I still havent found out how to do that ticker. I went on the site and made the ticker but cannot copy and paste it:shrug:

As for me, I dont have hardly ANY symptoms so I have been on this pee on a stick rampage:test::test: and I think I have totaled seven test that are screaming YOUR PREGNANT!!! I thought that I would be at ease but now all I worry about is everything ok, my doctor does not want to see me until I'm 6 weeks along (I'm only 3 weeks and 3 days)..and to top things off, EVERYBODY KNOWS thanks to my mom:growlmad:

Well we all know I want a baby but i'm not getting my hopes up..cuz with my luck its nothing..they may tell me i'm infertile...ugh!! sorry for being a Debby Downer

Hey ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well!

RDY: have a nice trip and yes it is cold in Minnesota so bundle up!
Vrain: I hope that was a HB that you heard. God can do anything!

Today was very nice so I took the kids to the Cotton Museum in Memphis. It was a nice learning experience. Then we went to the mall and I let my daughter buy some things she wanted. She is in love with Abercrombie and fitch store:wacko:. Malcolm hates his car seat. He is quiet when he is in the car and its moving but the moment we sit still too long he is hollering until he is red in the face. Needless to say he hated it at the mall too. He would sit a few mins, then holler and I had to carry him around the mall....finally he went to sleep. I was exhausted, couldnt shop for myself, so we got my daughters stuff and then left:wacko:!

My daughter and I were at the Wendys in the mall and this black lady walks up to me and says, "awhhh, how old is the baby? I said 3 weeks. She said what? You are going to have pnemonia! What are you doing out of of the house with him? Looking at me with an angry face. I said, Well last time I checked this was my baby:growlmad:, and I can do whatever I please with him." Then I continued to order my daughters food. She had some nerve.

I know "back in the day" you would stay in the house for 6 weeks, probably in the dark...whatever. I do what I want to do with my kids and I aint sitting up in no house all day watching TV!:growlmad:

mrskcbrown-- THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

Just checkin in ladies STILL no cycle---
Welcome ReadyToBe
Future- I am praying for you lady :-D

Ack, don't google! Google is not your friend! I repeat google is not your friend! That being said, I always google and I always end up regretting it. Does that stop me from googling again? Nope, it most definitely does not.

Thats funny I am a googler as well. BUT thats how I found you guys! :kiss:

Welcome Ready2Bmommie! So good to have you. This group is great you will love it.

Vrain I'm praying for you. :hug: So sorry there's a delay. I feel your frustration. Sometimes we just need an answer. Prolonging this makes it worse when you're already unsure of what's going on in the first place! But hang in there.

Fraggle sorry about AF. I hope you are recovering well from your kidney infection. I know that must have been scary.

Futurmommie :hug: Sorry about AF. We all have our ups and downs. The good news is DH is doing well which eliminates 1/2 the possible barriers. I'm still praying for you and cheering you alongl. Before you know it BFP will be here. :)

Lol@ the nassau/nauseous mix up. That really made me laugh.

I am so happy there are two of you with BFP! A &AF thread was overdue for an announcement. :)

MrsKC I so love Malcom's Run DMC shirt. So cute. Lol
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks!

AFM, bleh. Usually when AF is on her way I feel a shooting pain down my leg, my boobs get tender I get naseous and I want to eat everything undersun. I've already had some of those symptoms. Staying positive though. Only a few more days to go. I'm thinking about testing early.

To all the ladies still trying and waiting babywishes to you all. Our time will come! :)
To all expectant mommy to be's Happy and Healthy all the way through. :)
To new moms kiss the babies for me. :) They are so precious. Truly a blessing.

Hey ladies!

My daughter and I were at the Wendys in the mall and this black lady walks up to me and says, "awhhh, how old is the baby? I said 3 weeks. She said what? You are going to have pnemonia! What are you doing out of of the house with him? Looking at me with an angry face. I said, Well last time I checked this was my baby:growlmad:, and I can do whatever I please with him." Then I continued to order my daughters food. She had some nerve.

I know "back in the day" you would stay in the house for 6 weeks, probably in the dark...whatever. I do what I want to do with my kids and I aint sitting up in no house all day watching TV!:growlmad:

LMBO that made my day!!

Today at work one of the employees committed sucide. He jumped out of one of the parking garages. So sad. Please pray for his family. They did not give any details and I am off until the 28th so I don't know much.

ready4onemore - OMG, that is just awful I will definitely keep them in my prayers.

I am in San Antonio, BTW. My parents used to live in Frisco and my step-sister still lives in Houston.

Vrainoire - When is your doctors appointment? I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

mrskcbrown - Don't you hate it when strangers comment on what you do with your children? Same thing happened to me when I had DS and it was the middle of September in Texas and hotter then nine kinds of hell outside! How's he going to catch pneumonia in a 100 degree weather?

I went to a Bon Jovi concert last light with my friends and had a blast. I was standing in line for a beer and the guy serving them asked me: "You're the first black person I've seen all night. You LIKE this kind of music?" So I said, "just because I'm black doesn't mean the only music I listen to is rap and R&B, I like a little bit of everything." When I went back to my seat I told my friends about it and we started looking around for other black people and sure enough it did seem like I was the only black person there! I didn't care though, I'm used to it and I loves me some Bon Jovi! O:)

MrsKC- OMG! thank you for that laugh I needed it and yes back in the day I don't think they left the house for months. You told her exactly what I would have told her! LMBO!

Regal- Thanks for praying for me and I am returning the favor for all off us future mommies. Our time is coming! Don't give up this cycle keep a positive mental attitude.

Fraggle- don't you had when people trying to put you in a box? ugh! Glad you enjoyed your concert.

Ready- that is horrible news! We never know what someone could be going thru.

afm- I went in for an ultrasound today and all is clear so I start my injections tonight 200 iu of follistim. I'm praying that this is it for me becuase the next step is IVF but I do now that God has been known to show up at the 11th hour.

Hello ladies! Just wanted to drop by and see how everyone is doing!!!

Welcome ReadyToBE!!

future Im sorry that old witch showed up on you , she can really put a damper on things but it will happen when you least expect it (trust me):thumbup:

vrainoire, that sounds like it could be a baby in that oven, hope you find out soon!

In luv, I still havent found out how to do that ticker. I went on the site and made the ticker but cannot copy and paste it:shrug:

As for me, I dont have hardly ANY symptoms so I have been on this pee on a stick rampage:test::test: and I think I have totaled seven test that are screaming YOUR PREGNANT!!! I thought that I would be at ease but now all I worry about is everything ok, my doctor does not want to see me until I'm 6 weeks along (I'm only 3 weeks and 3 days)..and to top things off, EVERYBODY KNOWS thanks to my mom:growlmad:

Ntaylor, 3 weeks 3 days? Are you sure mommie? :) my lmp was 2/9/2011 and I'm approaching 6weeks. Just want to make sure you are cheating yourself from being seen by the doc.

Try thebump.com their tickers are a bit easier (choose the one for Ez boards and BB). right click code, copy, paste and save into your signature.

Hey ladies how's everyone doing? I guess I will know something tomorrow I've been calling my doctor everyday since the ultrasound I think she's avoiding me lol she says she hasn't looked at my files yet, just my luck. But on another note a fellow bnb member has me pretty convinced that I'm not preggo. I just had never had an ultra sound before so I didn't know whether they always turn the sound on or not. Anywho hope all is well.

A week or 2 before I know if I AF will turn up this time or I will finally become lucky,please pray for me that I get my BFP this month ladies

Awww Vrain I hate when doctors do that! Fx and praying Nightnurse.

Nightnurse: You are definitely in my prayers. I know how earnestly you want this BFP! I pray that God blesses you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->