African or African-Americans TTC

Futuremommie glad your ultrasound went well. I pray this is it for you too!!! There are so many success stories out there it's unbelievable. Just keep the faith!

I will be praying for you, Night nurse!!! I really hope you get the BFP!

I am also praying for you, Vrain. I hope your situation clears up soon and you get some answers.

Thanks I'm ready for some answers so that I could start treatment... I seem to be developing a sensitivity to light just walking outside makes my head tight and my eyes hurt

Hey ladies, ive been out of town but lmp was 2/20/11. I ovulated around the 4th or 5th of march. I tested at 9dpo. So I gave done 3 tickers and talked to my doc and they seem to think its right...i hope im not going crazy!

Hey everyone! I'd like to join. My hubby and i are ttc with anovulation & amenorrhea. I have suspected pcos, but i think my problem is my weight. Im too heavy. I hope everyone is having a good sunday.

Hey ladies how's everyone doing? I guess I will know something tomorrow I've been calling my doctor everyday since the ultrasound I think she's avoiding me lol she says she hasn't looked at my files yet, just my luck. But on another note a fellow bnb member has me pretty convinced that I'm not preggo. I just had never had an ultra sound before so I didn't know whether they always turn the sound on or not. Anywho hope all is well.

My doc did the same thing I harassed her though... :flower:

Hey everyone! I'd like to join. My hubby and i are ttc with anovulation & amenorrhea. I have suspected pcos, but i think my problem is my weight. Im too heavy. I hope everyone is having a good sunday.

WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!:winkwink:

Oh yeah update--
You all know I haven't seen the witch since Jan 31. Well that was the last first day. I am frustrated since my HSG test is the last step in between me and the IUI! I tested and negative. So I called the Dr's office and they said to come in for a blood pregnancy test they they will give some pill to induce a cycle. So we shall see how that goes....

Oh yeah update--
You all know I haven't seen the witch since Jan 31. Well that was the last first day. I am frustrated since my HSG test is the last step in between me and the IUI! I tested and negative. So I called the Dr's office and they said to come in for a blood pregnancy test they they will give some pill to induce a cycle. So we shall see how that goes....

I bet they're going to take Provera. Have you ever taken it before?

Ugh!! I know the feeling! Anovulation and amenorrhea were my diagnosis when I missed 4months now it's metrorraghia and between those I've gained like 20-30 pounds... It kinda feels like you can't win for losing

Welcome Tina Bee!

I too had amenorrhea and anovulation and yes I was heavy too. In the 200s at the time. The DR diagnosed me with PCOS and I have to take Metformin in order for me to ovulate. Once they got me to ovulate on a regular basis with the pills, I did end up getting my BFP. So because you are heavy does not automatically put you out of the running. I think just finding the right dr and diagnosis is key. Good luck and praying for you!:hugs:

AFM, yesterday went bowling with my sorors and today we had a church service we attended. Its our finerwomanhood month. It was Malcolms first day at church and he did well until the end, when he pooped:wacko:. Otherwise all is well and boy is it getting hot here in the south:cloud9:!

AFM, yesterday went bowling with my sorors and today we had a church service we attended. Its our finerwomanhood month. It was Malcolms first day at church and he did well until the end, when he pooped:wacko:. Otherwise all is well and boy is it getting hot here in the south:cloud9:!

You are soo right about this heat!! and to think its just the first day of spring and in SC August is our hottest month

Ugh!! I know the feeling! Anovulation and amenorrhea were my diagnosis when I missed 4months now it's metrorraghia and between those I've gained like 20-30 pounds... It kinda feels like you can't win for losing

That's exactly how I feel. Its extremely frustrating. Thank God I ovulate with clomid because I'd feel completely useless. I'm still waiting for my bfp though.

The weight gain sucks the most. I gained 60 pounds in two months and my periods stopped completely back in Oct. 2010.

Welcome Tina Bee!

I too had amenorrhea and anovulation and yes I was heavy too. In the 200s at the time. The DR diagnosed me with PCOS and I have to take Metformin in order for me to ovulate. Once they got me to ovulate on a regular basis with the pills, I did end up getting my BFP. So because you are heavy does not automatically put you out of the running. I think just finding the right dr and diagnosis is key. Good luck and praying for you!:hugs:

Your story inspires me. I have suspected PCOS, but for now my OB/GYN put me as anovulatory with amenorrhea. I've done 2 rounds of clomid and ovulated both times, but no BFP. Its very discouraging.

@Tina_Bee you'll get your BFP!! and if its a month where you don't(hopefully not) these wonderful ladies will be here to support and uplift you, as they have for me!

Welcome Tina Bee!

Your story inspires me. I have suspected PCOS, but for now my OB/GYN put me as anovulatory with amenorrhea. I've done 2 rounds of clomid and ovulated both times, but no BFP. Its very discouraging.

I took clomid so many times:nope: and nothing! Absolutely nothing. I would ovulate but my numbers would be low when they checked me at the DRs. It wasnt until I was finally put on metformin that I did ovulate. I am 36 and I have had PCOS since I was a teenager and no one seemed to diagnose this:growlmad:. They would constantly try to give me birth control pills which were doing nothing for conception duh!!! I kept searching until I finally found a dr that listened to me. 16 months later a BFP and almost 10 months after that a baby. So a total of 26 months but God is able! We want another and since DH is 37 and Im 36 we are going to start as soon as DR gives us the go ahead:blush:.

Dont give up hope:hugs:!

Thats how I feel about the birth control pills prescribed to regulate my cycles..it won't help me conceive and it still wont treat whatever is causing the metrorrhagia

Welcome Tina Bee!

Ladies, just stopping in to say hello. AFM-I have been:sad2: SICK as a dog!! I forgot all about how bad this morning, noon, and evening sickness can be. This is day no. 4 and i'm hurting. Been in the bed all weekend, ALL weekend.

I'm trying to muster up strength to go over to the lab today for bloodwork. I will cancel all of my other affairs, this is just too much. :(

This will be it for my hubbs and I (one shared child) we decided this weekend that this is IT.

Take care ladies, will be back when feeling better.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"