African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome Tina Bee!

Ladies, just stopping in to say hello. AFM-I have been:sad2: SICK as a dog!! I forgot all about how bad this morning, noon, and evening sickness can be. This is day no. 4 and i'm hurting. Been in the bed all weekend, ALL weekend.

I'm trying to muster up strength to go over to the lab today for bloodwork. I will cancel all of my other affairs, this is just too much. :(

This will be it for my hubbs and I (one shared child) we decided this weekend that this is IT.

Take care ladies, will be back when feeling better.:cry:

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well:hugs:...I havent gotten sick yet but my breast are UNTOUCHABLE they are so sore!!! Hope you feel better soon sweetie

Welcome Tina B!!! you are in a place where the women are very suppotive and I know you will get your BFP soon!!

Mrskc..how exciting to be able to take that little one to church and start him out right!!

Hey everyone so I found the cause my metrorrhagia.. she said the lining of my uterus is outrageously thick..so now they say i have to have an edometrial biopsy to see if its cancerous..all of this probably explains why i haven't been able to concieve..

Vrainoire - That is why I had to get a second ultrasound because my lining was too thick. Are they doing a hysterscopy (sp)? I don't get my official results from the second ultrasound until Thursday. We may be in the same boat though.

Welcome Tina B. Inluv feel better honey. Sometimes when I hear about the MS and other aspects of pregnancy I start to get nervous. :)

Vrain I am so glad you finally know. To put a name to your troubles at least gives you agency in the process to healing. I am praying that all thoughts and results of cancer will be casted out! I am praying for positive results and a strong prognosis! :hug:

Fraggle I didn't know you were going through something similar. I am praying for strong and positive results for you too.

Praying for you Vrain and fraggle!

You as well inluv!! i didnt get ms but i hear how horrible it can be. i hope u feel better soon!

Hey everyone so I found the cause my metrorrhagia.. she said the lining of my uterus is outrageously thick..so now they say i have to have an edometrial biopsy to see if its cancerous..all of this probably explains why i haven't been able to concieve..

Well I am soooo happy that you now know. I can only imagine what it's like to know something is wrong, but not know why. Update us when you get the results of your biopsy. We will pray that it is not cancerous. Be strong my sista!

Vrainoire - That is why I had to get a second ultrasound because my lining was too thick. Are they doing a hysterscopy (sp)? I don't get my official results from the second ultrasound until Thursday. We may be in the same boat though.

Same for you, fraggle! I hope that the results do not yield anything cancerous. Praying for you as well! Be strong!!! :hugs:

She told me that they would be doing a D&C...
I pray that we, meaning all of us in this thread, this forum, this site are freed, cured,and healed of all ailments!! We have so many mothers that never had a desire to become mothers, we have mothers who regret and loathe being mothers, and here we are women with a sincere desire to mother and birth children, every day I pray that if I'm granted this blessing I will be like Hannah and give my child or children back to the lord. I feel that many of us have the spirit of Hannah and through our diligence and our fervent prayer we will, we shall availeth much..we will become discouraged in our journey's but we can not rest there God will bless us..I know he will

InLuv- I hope the morning sickness subsides soon, in the main time get all the rest you need.

Vrain and Fraggle- praying for you ladies that all will be well.

afm- nothing much here, just taking my injections and go in tomorrow to see how my follies are growing.

InLuv- I hope the morning sickness subsides soon, in the main time get all the rest you need.

Vrain and Fraggle- praying for you ladies that all will be well.

afm- nothing much here, just taking my injections and go in tomorrow to see how my follies are growing.

Wishing you the best Kim! I hope that the injections and all that you have to do works this time! Praying for you!

AFM, it seems like Malcolm has been here longer than 3 weeks! Well he will be a month on friday but I think its because he gets up during the nite. I feel like I can never get enough sleep. We are getting a monitor to put in his room so he can start to sleep in there. Right now he has been sleeping with me and DH has been sleeping on the floor. Malcolm doesnt like his newborn rocker that he can sleep in, he wants to sleep on the soft bed:shrug:. I hope this all works out soon, so I can stop being so :sleep:.

Off to email the church so that we can get Malcolm dedicated and given back to the Lord:).

Hope everyone is well:hugs:.

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been away for so long!

Mrsk~I don't think I ever told you congratulations! I hope labor wasn't too bad. Malcolm is a cutie! :D

Congrats on the BFPs! I'm so happy for you ladies! :happydance:

To all the ladies still awaiting their blessing, be patient...it's coming! :flower:

AFM, life has been crazy. I've been dealing with so many things that I really had to take sometime to myself. Plus, Zahra keeps me so busy. I miss DS, though. Since my mother and I still aren't talking, I only get to talk to him when he feels like calling me...and that's not very often because she's been telling him all types of horrible things about me, according to my sister. I hope to see him soon, though because I miss him dearly. Also, I don't want Z to think she's an only child. She already likes to have me all to herself lol. Things are slowly working themselves out, though so no worries. Zahra is doing well. She'll be 3 months on Monday. She babbles and grunts up a storm lol. She even fusses in her baby language lol! It's so cute. When she went to the doc at 2months she weighed 13lb 9oz so she's growing really well. I've lost almost all of my baby weight...I'm only about 4-5lbs heavier than I was before I got my bfp...my doc wants me to hold off on working out because my pelvis is still really unstable, though. I'm just hoping that I'm not one of the women that have long term damage because it's still really painful at times. The Most High is a healer, though...so I'm not really worried about it. OH and I are still working on our relationship. We have our moments but we love each other a lot.

Enough about my life, how is everyone else? I think I saw a couple of new ladies on the thread. Welcome!!

Well, I have to go ladies...talk to you all soon. :D :flower:

I feel really stupid because I kept seeing AFM in a bunch of posts and I thought AFM was a person! I went looking for posts from her and everything. It wasn't until just now that I figured out that AFM stood for as for me! :haha:

Oh yeah update--
You all know I haven't seen the witch since Jan 31. Well that was the last first day. I am frustrated since my HSG test is the last step in between me and the IUI! I tested and negative. So I called the Dr's office and they said to come in for a blood pregnancy test they they will give some pill to induce a cycle. So we shall see how that goes....

I bet they're going to take Provera. Have you ever taken it before?

Hey!
You are right they gave me povera! No I have never taken it and I am not sure what to expect. Any advice guys?:wacko:

MrKC- I hope everything falls into place soon and you are able to get more sleep.

Purple- glad that you were able to pop in I've missed your post. Your little girl is beautiful! I hope you get things sorted out with you Mom soon.

Fraggle:rofl: that was so funny, I needed that laugh today

afm- went for a scan today and so far I have 3 follies on each ovary right now one is sz 22 the other's are in the 14 15 range, I have to continue on my 200 iu tonight and tomorrow and I have to add ganirellix which is suppose to help the follicle that is big not to release early. I'm thinking that I will probably have my IUI on Sunday. I'm going out of town on Saturday to see Prince which is 3 hrs away so I guess dh and I will get up at 5 the next morning and come back for the IUI if we need to.

Hey ladies,

I am back. I had a wonderful time. Mall of America is huge!!!

Vrain, gald that you have some answers.

Future, I am praying and rooting for you lady.

Purple, praying you and your mother work things out. Glad to know you are enjoying motherhood.

Fraggle, that is funny but it took me a minute to figured that out too. LOL

Mrsk, I hope little Malcolm start sleeping at night. Glad to hear you are giving him back to the Lord.

Afm, I am very tired. I flew on southwest with all those doggone stops. UGH!!!

FutureMommie - I am so jealous that you're going to see Prince, I've only been able to see him once and that was too long ago!

Vrain thanks for your prayers. It's such a blessing that even when you are going through trials you have a positive spirit and a heart for others. :hugs:

Futuremommie fx :dust: hoping and praying for you!:flower:

Purplekisses! So good to see you back! Your daughter is beautiful. Sorry about your mother and son. I hope your mother realizes what damage she is doing and reverse her ways. Hopefully your family will be reunited soon, because this is when you need everyone most. I also pray your pain goes away soon. I know that's tough to deal with amongst other things.

Mrsk, I think it's so awesome that Malcom is getting Christened(is that what yall call it?)! God bless. Hope you post a picture or two. :)

Fraggle :rofl: Omgosh I was the same way so aint nothing wrong with it! But I thought it had something to do with Aunt Flo. I could not figure it out at first, but when I did I jumped right into the loop of it all.

...speaking of which afm, I'm15DPO. Want to test, but I realize that AF can come up to CD31 before things go into the "abnormal" zone for me. So Im hanging tight as best I can.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->